The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really? (Baro Ki'Teer)

Voltage

1 hour ago, IceColdHawk said:

Well, DE are also just humans right? They also need their bi-weekly laughs and chuckles for the weekend. Of course they know that it's causing salt and frustration.

I bring some of my less requested wares to see if the Tenno are still expecting much of myself. Dont worry, I will bring something extra special soontm , you wont regret it.

Spoiler

5fa9llx.jpg

Edited by Kaotyke
too many spoilers, people would have seen it coming.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Xaevryn said:

Huh, on Xbox One we got the slash mod set, g3/stalkerhzanuka beacons, primed regen, and some cosmetics. Nothing new I think, but nice stuff. Gonna stock up on buzzkills now that I got the whole set, then wait for the price to go up.

Save those ducats, two weeks from now baro will bring the aklex relic for us on console. 

2 hours ago, ViS4GE said:

100 for 1 bp that turns into 5 bombards after crafting.

Oh. That sounds slightly overpriced, but I don't know. Each specter costs 20 ducats, which is a little over the value of a piece of prime junk. Considering efficient relic opening, and trace gains, it's borderline worth it, I think. It probably depends on how frequently they'd come. If it's every 2 visits, on average, I'd definitely try to keep my supply up, and use them at a steady rate. If they come every few months, I'd look to buy something that's more useful long-term, like a weapon.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)OneNiceSeagull said:

I thought the Aklex Prime was coming this weekend. I farmed so many Ducats... I was waiting all week for this.

Two weeks from now baro will bring the aklex relic for console, so keep farming ducats. Because there is no way to know when it will be back around after baro leaves. My best guess is we may not see it again for 6-8 months. Keep grinding tenno. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74