The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really? (Baro Ki'Teer)

Voltage

Well while i do understand that him bringing few primed mods might help new players get them.But seriously WTF!!!!! absolutely useless stuff for others who have played for a while. I really hope this is just a mistake and it gets switched out. 100 ducats for 5 specters which im literally never gonna use =,=, CUZ CLEM IS FREEE FFS!!!! CLEM >>>> ALL SPECTERS

Baro just keeps getting better and better :D i mean wow.all duplicates(things he already brought before) and a specter bp for one use? 

Instead of wasting ducats and credits on the bp you can just bring a stronger gun or cheeze at the mission with numerous frames so really the bp has absolutely no point in existing,especially in higher lvl missions where specters are useless cause the enemies grow more in hp and armor than in the dps they deal.So pure crap.Again.

I remember a couple of years before when every time baro would actually bring something worth waiting for,but now...last week primed regen which is just a quick fix for a ongoing issue and now this xD

just fantastic.I guess ill just have to go to playing mirage with simulor every single mission.

38 minutes ago, ThunderFrame said:

Trash, dont bother. the only decent thing is the primed cryo rounds.

Which i happen to already have 2 of them Maxed out, one for my self and one for Taxon.

32 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

I am like this too, cause this is so tragic that it is funny.

So true but that pic needs some tears running down his face just to make it more dramatic.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

They've been experimenting with consumables for awhile now. Ducats do pile up over time. And it was either this or the Ki'Teer (insert thing here). Uhh Ki'Teer hairbrush.

Yes but a specter BP for ducats? They could've taken a ton of ducats out of circulation by re-releasing the puncture mods. Or perhaps Akvasto Prime.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

They've been experimenting with consumables for awhile now. Ducats do pile up over time. And it was either this or the Ki'Teer (insert thing here). Uhh Ki'Teer hairbrush.

In my opinion. The stalker/g3/zanuka beacons were good consumables. This specter is just.... overpriced, and kinda silly.

3 minutes ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Yes but a specter BP for ducats?

They've done boosters, beacons, fireworks...uh am I missing anything. A specter of one of the tankiest enemies in the game doesn't sound all that bad. Anyone test it yet?

And every other specter blueprint isn't permanent either. Syndicate specters require syndicate standing or killing them in the field, everything else rescue missions or Clem.

Edited by (PS4)Tactless_Ninja

19 minutes ago, --Q--Kyl0Ren said:

Well while i do understand that him bringing few primed mods might help new players get them.But seriously WTF!!!!! absolutely useless stuff for others who have played for a while. I really hope this is just a mistake and it gets switched out. 100 ducats for 5 specters which im literally never gonna use =,=, CUZ CLEM IS FREEE FFS!!!! CLEM >>>> ALL SPECTERS

See, here's the thing: I get the feeling that Baro Ki'Teer is almost exactly like Xur in Destiny: he's really aimed at the newer players, rather than the veterans. It's a chance for newer players (like me, for instance) to get their hands on primed mods, and maybe stuff they missed from events in the past, and so forth. 

For veterans, it's something you glance at, and if you see something your collection is missing, you get it, but otherwise it's not that big a deal. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

They've done boosters, beacons, fireworks...uh am I missing anything. A specter of one of the tankiest enemies in the game doesn't sound all that bad. Anyone test it yet?

Beacons grant a chance rare item drops. Specters, on the other hand, are "helpful" unless their AI decides staring at a wall is more important than fighting.

Edited by Nox_Terminus