Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

im so jealous of PC players :(

(PSN)Kamil-the-KamiKa

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Yes, but standing in your Lisset gazing into space while fashion framing is just so sexy on a 65" with surround sound.

Damn man! Don't tell every one my weakness.  What's wrong with you.  I thought you were my friend.  You pulled the Fashion Frame card.  LOL 

2 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Damn man! Don't tell every one my weakness.  What's wrong with you.  I thought you were my friend.  You pulled the Fashion Frame card.  LOL 

My surround sound was brutal back in the olden days of 40 wave void defenses. I would fall asleep while babybsitting my frost bubble..The void music was so soothing, I used to swear DE did that S#&$e on purpose. Lol

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

My surround sound was brutal back in the olden days of 40 wave void defenses. I would fall asleep while babybsitting my frost bubble..The void music was so soothing, I used to swear DE did that S#&$e on purpose. Lol

How about the extra creepyness the sounds add to the hive missions.  Especially when solo.  Freakin awesome!

Edited by DatDarkOne
correcting autocorrect

28 minutes ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

So, turn off colour correction and it should look better?

I just surmised that maybe you have color correction turned on on one platform and not the other. 

Color correction is a personal preference. I for one enjoy environments and mood in my game more than raw un-cut color on my characters, and so I much prefer the game with color correction turned on.

So, if you think the colors look better on PC than on PS4, check to see what preferences your PC is on that you can use on your Playstation.

Edited by Gelkor

10 hours ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

PC graphics are so much better then console that i wish i played warframe on PC

i started a PC account for fun and instantly i was amazed by the graphics (i already knew i had quite a powerful and extremely good PC, but it still amazed me) but then i look back at console, and everything looks rushed, no shine, reflections, colours seem wrong and everything.

hopefuly PS PRO might change something

just PC Master Race Things

I feel bad for console players too, they dont have U19.11 yet :c

11 hours ago, (PS4)thowed said:

Ill keep my dual shock.  I hate asdf to move.  Would like to be able to use my loggin coupons on plat though and get content first.  But PA and seasonal sales keep me enough plat to buy what I want so meh.  

You can use "dual shock" controllers on PC. But why would you want to use inferior hardware.... like a Controller?

the only thing I'm envious of with PC is that they get updates more regularly than we do, even though they are bugged to hell. the rest seems irrelevant, and - this may offend a few people - I don't care about graphics. yup. I said that. I genuinely don't care about high frame rate or graphics, as long as it's playable and doesn't crash it's good enough for me. maybe you think I'm insane, but that's just how i like it.

1 hour ago, Krhymez said:

You can use "dual shock" controllers on PC. But why would you want to use inferior hardware.... like a Controller?

Uh, maybe because keyboards are for typing, and a controller is for control. Lol

Just please don't say that KB+mouse offer better control. Because that is only true for certain things and the same is true for controllers. It's not like majority of Warframe players are doing precision sniping which caters to the mouse. So there really isn't an advantage in regards to Warframe. Only comfort levels of each player.

13 hours ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

very slightly perhaps, as the Processor is Overclocked on the Pro model, but most of the benefit is GPUwise - which isn't where Warframe struggles.

10 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

What I meant was that most (if not all) Laptops don't have the option to upgrade their video cards.

most of them can technically, as dedicated Notebook GPU's almost all use MxM Form Factor. but some do solder in the card which makes replacing a big hassle.

the biggest obstacle ofcourse, is actually getting those MxM Form Factor cards to be able to replace a GPU. they aren't sold to the public, so. the modules are manufactured, but you can't buy them unless you find some that have been scavenged out of sold models or on the black market, Et Cetera.

10 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Noooo! That comment just upset any arguments the "PC MasterRace" crowd have for all those expensive PC upgrades.   LOL
For those who might have missed it.  This was sarcasm directed at all those who call themselves or use the master race term. 

sound logic though - products marketed as TV's are living room technology, which tends to focus less on the quality of the Display than similar 'Tier' Monitors do.

36 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Just please don't say that KB+mouse offer better control. Because that is only true for certain things and the same is true for controllers. It's not like majority of Warframe players are doing precision sniping which caters to the mouse. So there really isn't an advantage in regards to Warframe. Only comfort levels of each player.

aside from things such as Driving, a Keyboard and Mouse is, objectively better. more functionality and control over your input.

but that doesn't mean people can prefer other things if they feel more comfortable with it. but i dislike when people wish to change facts because of their preferences.
what's a fact is, but anyone and everyone can personally prefer something else should they wish to.

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

Uh, maybe because keyboards are for typing, and a controller is for control. Lol

Um, i wish this was true. I used "controlers" since the early 1990s, then about 10-12 years ago i started playing on a PC. While i still use a controller once and a while... i can not understand why anyone would think they are a "better" way to "control" anything. you lose precision.   

And yes, KBM has a HUGE advantage in warframe.... unless those headshot multipliers are a lie.

16 hours ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

PC graphics are so much better then console that i wish i played warframe on PC

i started a PC account for fun and instantly i was amazed by the graphics (i already knew i had quite a powerful and extremely good PC, but it still amazed me) but then i look back at console, and everything looks rushed, no shine, reflections, colours seem wrong and everything.

My question is if you have a good PC to run Warframe why are you still on PS4? Friends?

3 hours ago, Krhymez said:

And yes, KBM has a HUGE advantage in warframe.... unless those headshot multipliers are a lie.

I use a controller and have no problems what so ever getting headshots. This is why I specifically mentioned personal comfort levels of the player.

Heck I've used trackballs for about twenty years and feel that a mouse doesn't offer the same level of precision while still giving speed. That's a whole different debate. Hehe.

Main point is that what's better tends to vary per person. That's not to say that KB+mouse don't have a huge advantage in buttons over controllers. That one thing can't really be argued.

I still hold to my previous statements. Why, because for me I have much better control when playing with a controller than I do with KB+mouse. For others it's the exact opposite. I'm still amazed at how some people play fighting and driving games using KB. If they like doing it, then I love it that they can. :D 

Edited by DatDarkOne
added break

4 minutes ago, DestroyerOmega said:

Surprised you were impressed by specifically the graphics on the PC version because from what I heard the control scheme for the console version is hot garbage compared to mouse and keyboard

Console controllers are pretty well tuned for Warframe. The Controller for PC however, is poorly done, IE, it doesn't even use the same scheme as it's console counterpart, and the Steam controller has practically no support. 

No need to be jealous, Pc has his good things and his bad things. Tennogen stuff costs 6 bucks each and on console you can get a lot of stuff just for plat. Never tried Warframe on any console so no idea how it really looks but I suppose it should look decent having in mind that both consoles are pretty capable.

The "PC master race" is simply a joke.

Both consoles and PCs have pros and cons.

Consoles have set specs per generation, and are slightly weaker than (now) average gaming PC, but probably next gen ones would be subpar with them.

PC: typical gaming PC is expensive compared to consoles, but with the price comes power.

My actual potato is weaker than PS4 or Xone, but still runs WF on high(40-50 fps), and Bf1 on low (40 fps with drops) and I'm okay with that. 

This platform war is a matter of preference.

I prefer mouse+keyboard, and gameplay/story over graphics. I just like playing good games instead of good looking but poor written ones.

Edited by Olav152

23 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

You do know you can use PS4 and Xbox controllers on a PC right? =P

I have both PC and PS4 but the reason i play on PS4 more is because the control options are better there for controllers (duh) though the only thing i didn't like about the PC controller key options is that i can't separate roll, Sprint and slide from each other .... Why!? It's not that much of a problem but after a year getting used to specific movements and controls you won't feel comfortable if just one god damn button is different xD

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost