The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

325 rescues in 1 mission

AntoninDvorak

i'm a 1 man clan, so 325 rescues in one mission? 1000 rescues in 1 mission to have ignis with slot and catalizer? *sigh* . I guess it's time to get the Sinsym and abuse the meta that is miragulor. Or do you fellow lone wolfs know other way of doing it ? i'm open for many suggestions.

i just did one with 84.... enemy scaling will get out of hand quickly, so it would be team comp dependent the higher level the enemies get.

CC lock+heals+ EV to counter parasitic

damage > stack frames with multipliers/stealth multipliers + ev to counter parasitic

Fellow loner! 

Nope we're screwed. Or, we can recruit people and aim for the blueprint. In fact that's what I'm thinking right now. "Quit" my current clan and join another ghost clan for event.

Edited by DaMasque

only person playing in a shadow clan.

325 in one mission? HAH. I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GET 950 IN ONE MISSION.

I didn't leave my clan now because joining a new clan will make me ineligible for the Ignis.

And I didn't leave before, because it's the clan my RL friends are in,

Edited by VocalMagic

I haven't tried this myself, as I have my own Ghost Clan, but Vauban/Prime with a Tigris Prime, or a weapon of equivalent strength, should make this achievable. The only enemies that need to be killed are the battery carriers, the rest can be CC'd

2 minutes ago, Atsuhito said:

you can do in more than one mission, because doing 300+ in one mission, only crazy players will do that x')

Wrong, if going for the ignis wraith it only counts the highest score you get.

A few people have done it, it is technically achievable -- although absurdly tedious, I am guessing it would take at least 3 hours of play in a single mission. 

The top people on the leaderboard have 1440 points, which means they managed 360 rescues in one mission. 

2 hours ago, VocalMagic said:

only person playing in a shadow clan.

325 in one mission? HAH. I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GET 950 IN ONE MISSION.

I didn't leave my clan now because joining a new clan will make me ineligible for the Ignis.

And I didn't leave before, because it's the clan my RL friends are in,

I'm in a similar boat. Although, you can still get the bp if you join a new clan now. You're just ineligible for the next reward up.

3 hours ago, LoveNot said:

CLAN PARTICIPATION TIER: THE IGNIS WRAITH BLUEPRINT for participating players (must have played) at the end of the Operation*:
Ghost Clans must earn: 1,300 Points.
Shadow Clans must earn: 3,800 Points.
Storm Clans must earn: 12,600 Points.
Mountain Clans must earn: 37,800 Points.
Moon Clans must Earn: 126,000 Points.
*New clans formed or newly joined members during  the Operation will be eligible for this since this is the first time Clan presence is needed for an Operation Weapon.  

sorry bud, you have to do 1,300 in 1 run not 1000 for complete build ignis

So basically since i'm in a mountain clan, I have to get 37,800 points in a single mission just for the ignis wraith blueprint?

Oh boy is this going to be a fun ride ._.

6 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

So basically since i'm in a mountain clan, I have to get 37,800 points in a single mission just for the ignis wraith blueprint?

Oh boy is this going to be a fun ride ._.

No your clan just needs to earn 37,800 points by the end of the operation.

3 hours ago, hukurokuju5 said:

+7% crit

That's actually pretty huge though.

12% crit means the ignis wraith has juuuust enough crit to qualify for crit mods. A crit ignis is a very scary thing in the current meta, provided you have the right mods.

I think it is possible, but only with others and only if you do a good couple hours or so.. I have a feeling this is going to be a real pain in the a$$ when it hits console... why did it have to be the damn Ignis? if it were regular Snipetron or some BS MR fodder weapon I wouldn't care, but it's literally a direct upgrade to one of the best weapons in the game, plus an exclusive armour set... thankfully I just need the Blueprint to build it, I don't need it with the slots or as clan research.

3 hours ago, Lycrius said:

Leader of dead clan reporting in, not gonna bother with this. Just wait until it's invasion reward.

better pull up a comfy chair pal, you're gonna be waiting a LOOONG time. Gorgon Wraith's been around for a year or so and still isn't part of the Invasion rewards.