The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The most ANNOYING Frame in your opinion?

NotRealButReal

In my opinion, there are no annoying frames, just annoying players ;) My most hated situation is ember with WoF turned on from the moment they enter the game until extraction, even after being kindly requested to turn it off as it was messing with our desecration efforts...

8 minutes ago, ultragen said:

In my opinion, there are no annoying frames, just annoying players ;) My most hated situation is ember with WoF turned on from the moment they enter the game until extraction, even after being kindly requested to turn it off as it was messing with our desecration efforts...

Ember's world on fire, doesn't mess with desecrate.

For me most annoying is definitely Simulor spamming Mirage. I don't like to begrudge players for playing what is fun, but if your the only one killing everything in a four man squad it's no fun watching you play. Have a little respect for the others who are there to kill things too.

Just now, Minak said:

@(Xbox One)Rust Plague

Tell me how fun is doing 30lvl defense alert, or so. When all you have to do is go there with Ember and wait.

Of course, you could take unmoded Excalibur with unmoded MK1-Paris and have a lot of fun shoting :poop: using your :poop:. Yea, no?

How about don't use Ember then. Seems like a personal problem to me. I use Ash and Nekros with melee only as my mains, so I don't see your point.

Because I gather powerful tools, and shape them with formas and mods, not to make them gather dust in the storage. The point of doing such missions is clear, to get some kind of profit, let's say 'invasion weapon part'. And those missions have such lvl to let newer players handle them too, right? Everything is ok, aside it's so ff boring to me... Missions should have some kind of scaling to player. Maybe there should be 2 variants, like current for newbies and 'nightmare', even with the same reward, maybe let's say more credits, for experienced players.

29 minutes ago, ultragen said:

WoF doesn't mess with Desecrate tho. Most likely you will just end up getting more loot on endless missions with WoF Ember killing everything in seconds instead of handpicking every kill with a slash weapon.

2 minutes ago, Minak said:

Because I gather powerful tools, and shape them with formas and mods, not to make them gather dust in the storage. The point of doing such missions is clear, to get some kind of profit, let's say 'invasion weapon part'. And those missions have such lvl to let newer players handle them too, right? Everything is ok, aside it's so ff boring to me... Missions should have some kind of scaling to player. Maybe there should be 2 variants, like current for newbies and 'nightmare', even with the same reward, maybe let's say more credits, for experienced players.

Not everyone is going to like every frame. Its down to personal preference. Im not much of a fan of people using ember, as they tend to just use it and run through the mission (and enemies that dont die they just leave). Still, as you say thats the player. Still, theres no need for you to take someones opinion on a frames use so personally. That person is entitled to feel how they do and your entitled to feel differently. Theres no need to get worked up.

Telos Boltace spinning around with massive aoe and damage just killing everything. Usually seen on Loki, Banshee, or Saryn. At least on Loki it's mostly invisible. >_>

Mirage Spamulor is just annoying unless I want to get carried, but even then the sound is a bit annoying. -_-

Bad Frost players that will just shield everything, especially when it'll detract from the team's goal.

12 minutes ago, Minak said:

Well, aren't you the pro player.  Not everyone plays like you or even cares to play like you. If it's fun then enjoy it. If you don't like it play solo or find another team. I try to be mindful of the others in the groups I play with. So, I don't play Mirage, because I find her annoying and equipping her with the Simulor is worse than Ember, because everyone tends to favor bright colors that clutter up the screen with particle effects making it lame for me. That doesn't make me better than others or give me the right to tell those that are playing Mirage Simulor they shouldn't because its unfun. For me it might not be, but for them it must be or why else would they be doing it.

Edited by (XB1)Rust Plague

38 minutes ago, ultragen said:

Pretty much this and Mirage. I honestly believe the day Mirage and simulor (Is simulor a Tenno weapon?) gets primed. Warframe will indeed crash. Everything will shut down. God I can't stand Mirage and Simulor. I can understand if the situation called for it. But most of the time it's annoying more than helpful. 

Ember can get really annoying. Only when you actually want to kill. Next thing you know. Your trying to enter a room and kill before either Mirage or Ember enters the room.

Nekros can get annoying. Only with his shadows and in infested tilesets. Don't think Nekros shadows are called for when in infested missions 

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

Mirage with any area weapon (even more annoying with the unholy trinity of simulor/kulstar/telos boltace now)

Excaliblade (still tired of swish swish swish swish x70000)

Soundquake in defense and interception

world on fire on mid level missions like exterminate when I'd rather not walk through seeing nothing but charred and evaporating bodies.

hallway heroes especially Loki on the other side of the map dying to a Napalm or Manic when I'm using Trinity

speednovas on any mission because they usually don't do S#&$ else, especially when if infested there's a metric F*** ton of ancients protecting each other while they're all faster

bladestorm is still annoying as ever

Speed when I don't want it (which is never) every 5 seconds.

I can hand;e the rest though, including Vauban and Hydroid easily.