The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mot is easier now?

(PSN)ghinellil

Depends msotly on the layout, which enemys spawn and how frequently a specific one spawns i guess. Can't imagine tehy reduced much, maybe you are just more lucky and more experienced, and how you play overall, Banshee is mostly CC you use those more then lets saya Tank frame where you relay on his tankiness making failurse this way more.

I played it two weeks ago and by the time the clock hit 40 minutes I was being one shotted with my Warcry +  Arcane Guardian Valkyr Prime. Until the 40m mark they barely scratched me, and then all out of sudden, insta deaths :)) 

The damage is still there. 

38 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Nope they still do 300% damage there, I was doing a fissure there a few days ago and got oneshotted fast lol

Usually fissure feel more difficult then regular mission...

Funny i remember 300% too, but this is from wiki:

These units have been taken over by the Neural Sentry to protect the Towers from outside forces. Note that mission levels 40 and above are considered to be "T4" difficulty. Enemies will deal +200% bonus damage compared to their actual levels. These include Void missions accessed from the Sedna junction.

To me something changed...

Anyway i use Banshee only for Sonar, and randomly activate Silence. Never use Sound Quake.

On 3/15/2017 at 3:42 AM, (PS4)ghinellil said:

I did the mission today with Banshee, and died just 2 times. I remember was much harder to stay alive, even with tank frames.

I guess enemies damage been reduced?! 

you know you basically gave proof that Banshee is #confirmed, better than tanks? :P :P

On 3/14/2017 at 11:25 AM, aligatorno said:

I played it two weeks ago and by the time the clock hit 40 minutes I was being one shotted with my Warcry +  Arcane Guardian Valkyr Prime. Until the 40m mark they barely scratched me, and then all out of sudden, insta deaths :)) 

The damage is still there. 

Grace + Guardian Valkyr with atterax, and this happens because of valkyr not being as good as chroma in armor values and nullifiers. Take Naramon or an Ash Fatal Teleport and you can go indefinitely.

6 hours ago, Seinerweisen said:

but how long did you go?

25 minutes, no guardians and zenurik as focus. Dodge, aim and shoot. Not use melee so much (better stay away with Banshee)

I'll try it again, because i think there wasn't so many enemies around. Probably this was the difference.

6 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Grace + Guardian Valkyr with atterax, and this happens because of valkyr not being as good as chroma in armor values and nullifiers. Take Naramon or an Ash Fatal Teleport and you can go indefinitely.

That I know, but I don't particullary like Naramon, I`m more of a Zenurik guy. Plus, I don't really enjoy long runs, that was just to test the Arcane Grace set that I just purchased.