Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How about not nerfing every efficient weapon?

AngelsT34r

2 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

And now they are correcting a few things. So you agree with the "nerfs", although it looked like you were against them.

Nah after the whole riven fiasco, then the Hema, I don't believe DE can do anything right. They obviously want you to grind more and grind less efficiently, because that means you have more incentive to buy stuffs in plat.

Edited by HolyDemon00

19 minutes ago, FreezerFlare said:

Just play Mirage with the Atterax/Ignis/Quanta/Sonicor out of spite

Mirage+Amprex is specially deadly on groups and high level enemies if you have Ruinous Extension and Punch Throught (Punch throught so the main beam hits enemies behind the first one and make even more arcs!).

Much procs, such light show. Wow.

Just now, Kaotyke said:

Mirage+Amprex is specially deadly on groups and high level enemies if you have Ruinous Extension and Punch Throught (Punch throught so the main beam hits enemies behind the first one and make even more arcs!).

Much procs, such light show. Wow.

Holy...

Yeah I need to rebuild the Amprex.

This is why Simulor had to be nerfed.

Because it's so broken, so brainless, so utterly game-trivializing, that people don't even know that there are proc-based builds that murder high-level enemies just fine.

Protip: Corrosive exists for a reason. You should try using it sometime instead of just throwing up Hall of Mirrors and holding left mouse.

6 minutes ago, HolyDemon00 said:

Nah after the whole riven fiasco, then the Hema, I don't believe DE can do anything right. They obviously want you to grind more and grind less efficiently, because that means you have more incentive to buy stuffs in plat.

Ugh. Nothing bugs me more when people complain about the Hema. Nobody puts in the effort. They just see "15,000 mutagen samples" and think "Oh my gosh that's outrageous!"

No, it isn't. It took me less than 2 days with a 4 person group with boosters (that I bought for them) to complete the Hema research fully. It isn't hard to achieve.

If you're too lazy to farm it out, get some plat by selling mods or prime parts, and buy it yourself.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

Ugh. Nothing bugs me more when people complain about the Hema. Nobody puts in the effort. They just see "15,000 mutagen samples" and think "Oh my gosh that's outrageous!"

No, it isn't. It took me less than 2 days with a 4 person group with boosters (that I bought for them) to complete the Hema research fully. It isn't hard to achieve.

If you're too lazy to farm it out, get some plat by selling mods or prime parts, and buy it yourself.

You sir, are a saint for buying boosters for the people who farmed with you.  o7

But you're not playing the game with Mirage-Simulor, the gun is autoplaying the game for you by erasing everything, including 90% of the interaction. And if everything on the map is dead, no one else gets to play, either. So... maybe learn to aim?

Tonkor is fine, it's still going to do obscene DPS and you just have to care about not standing in the fire like with everything else.

Telos Boltace is going to be better, because the new mechanic sounds like a load of fun while still being very effective at blending people into pulp.

Why not get out of the "efficiency" assembly line and actually play Warframe for once? You might like it.

52 minutes ago, AngelsT34r said:

Basically, they nerf anything that makes us "farm" efficiently. They want us to suffer, and destroy the things I and a lot of others enjoy [insert simulor nerf salt here].
How about an approach that would actually make sense, let's say, buff every other weapon that isn't as good? Surely it takes a lot more time, but considering how badly enemies scale after a while, buffing stuff would make more sense, since it doesn't look like you will work on the enemies at all. You can choose lazy ways of working around problems but that is not the way you keep players.
I know, I know, I'm not required to play this game, but since there is nothing like it I might as well just keep at it. The way they handle things doesn't seem to be right, but what do I know of business strategies. Yes, I am so salty about the simulor buff that I actually came to the forums to brag about it. Hopefully my point still gets across.

No, not really. Simulor, Tonkor and Boltace have been functioning not as intended.

Tonkor was meant as a low-MR easy introduction into launchers with the gimmick of letting you jump a bit higher. It ended up being used in melee range and dealing more damage than the higher-MR (and therefore theoretically more powerful) launchers.

Simulor was meant more for CC and detonating ever-bigger vortexes, but instead it's being used with the most unbrained manner possible -ironic since it was also said to be a more 'brainy' and 'tactical' weapon.

Telos Boltace's damage was meant to be a way to deal damage to enemies who aren't hugging you, a contrast to its' normal attacks being so short-ranged. It ended up being used only for spin attacks and never attacking normally.

More than that, didn't you notice that all the other weapons were buffed? They are buffing but at the same time changing weapons that aren't functioning as intended. Personally, I'm over the moon looking at the reworks. I literally spent about half an hour yesterday screaming "Yes! YES! YEEESSS!" when I saw just the Miter buff.

50 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

"Efficient farming" at the expense of your teammates being able to play the game...

Hmmmmmm...

Pretty much this. The game doesn't feel fun or cooperative with one person being a halfway hero hogging everything. These weapons ruined the game for those who have to bare with it in the hands of their teammates.

(not to mention the similor will be a great aoe proc weapon with an incentive to detonate balls for damage and not crash your allies like a $&*&*#(%& mirage with a broken alt fire button) 

4 minutes ago, Lyravain said:

More than that, didn't you notice that all the other weapons were buffed? They are buffing but at the same time changing weapons that aren't functioning as intended. Personally, I'm over the moon looking at the reworks. I literally spent about half an hour yesterday screaming "Yes! YES! YEEESSS!" when I saw just the Miter buff.

Oh yeah, Miter's going to be good... and even Panthera is actually going to be viable. Harpak and Paracyst might be actually good now. And Buzlok? Still going to be the clunkiest gun under the sun, but it's also going to be monstrously powerful. Hype is real this time.

1 minute ago, Major_Phantom said:

Pretty much this. The game doesn't feel fun or cooperative with one person being a halfway hero hogging everything.-snip-

A very subjective statement. Personally I don't mind if someone wants to do most of the job as long as I'm within affinity range and able to collect the despoils.

We all know how this will end, people will move to the next cheesy combo and the cycle will start again. GG nerf criers.

3 minutes ago, ArchPhaeton said:

A very subjective statement. Personally I don't mind if someone wants to do most of the job as long as I'm within affinity range and able to collect the despoils.

We all know how this will end, people will move to the next cheesy combo and the cycle will start again. GG nerf criers.

True, you don't, but there seems to be a lot of people who are considering the number of complaints that there are. 

Edited by aligatorno

35 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

I agree took us 12 people and 2 weeks to collect 50k mutagen samples. It was kind of fun to have a goal to achieve.

1 hour ago, Calvyr said:

Welcome to a Miragulor's worldview.

The only reason I am bothering with posting on here is to provide a counterpoint to them because I'd hate for DE to balance around what they say. It's very boring and unengaging to run around with a god complex heedlessly mowing down enemies.

1 hour ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

Hundreds also wanted them left alone. The weak cryers  win again

Sounds like a kind of 'its not my problem or an issue until it affects me' thing for you.

As in, you not really caring until it starts affecting your gameplay. Fortunately De saw sense because the count of threads requesting balance clearly outweighed those coming up with nonsense reasons not to.

Edited by Naith

31 minutes ago, Lyravain said:

No, not really. Simulor, Tonkor and Boltace have been functioning not as intended.

Tonkor was meant as a low-MR easy introduction into launchers with the gimmick of letting you jump a bit higher. It ended up being used in melee range and dealing more damage than the higher-MR (and therefore theoretically more powerful) launchers.

Simulor was meant more for CC and detonating ever-bigger vortexes, but instead it's being used with the most unbrained manner possible -ironic since it was also said to be a more 'brainy' and 'tactical' weapon.

Telos Boltace's damage was meant to be a way to deal damage to enemies who aren't hugging you, a contrast to its' normal attacks being so short-ranged. It ended up being used only for spin attacks and never attacking normally.

I just have the panthera and started freaking out when I saw it was getting a buff because I didn't know if I'd given up on it and booted it out my stash o weapons.  Fortunately it was still there... now it is waiting for revenge.

I'm sure we all came to a coop horde shooter game to have other people shoot all the things for us, right guys?

Right?

.....guys?

Spoiler

no

You could have made a case for the tonkor but with the self-damage issue somewhat addressed there is nothing there now.

If you're farming resources, you'll go with plenty of other dps frames and slash weapons with nekros.

If you're speedrunning missions, there are other things like amprex-mirage and ember, etc.

Your argument really doesn't hold much water. Is it really so hard to press the alt fire once in a while than holding down LMB?

Edited by Evanescent