Guest Blog: How The Tenno Affected the Origin System (Part 1)

[DE]Drew

8a270dbd1ced2e4b3d10e3f852a65fd7.jpg

The following article was written by @Xenogelion for our series of monthly guest blogs!

https://www.warframe.com/news/how-the-tenno-have-affected-the-origin-system-part-1

_________________________________________________________________________________
If you’re interested in what content @Xenogelion produces, you can find him over at YouTube and Twitter.

"As Regor explores the Tomb he had discovered at the bottom of the Neptunian oceans, [...]"

Huh, I don't remember anything mentioning the Tomb came from Neptune. How do we know this? Especially since the missions of the quest around the time Regor is opening the Tomb are all in Uranus (survival, and then defense).

Edit: Apparently it was a typo and has been fixed, nvm.

Edited by AzoreanEve

2 minutes ago, AzoreanEve said:

"As Regor explores the Tomb he had discovered at the bottom of the Neptunian oceans, [...]"

Huh, I don't remember anything mentioning the Tomb came from Neptune. How do we know this? Especially since the missions of the quest around the time Regor is opening the Tomb are all in Uranus (survival, and then defense).

I think Steve said that Hunhow was originally defeated at Neptune, and presumably sank to the bottom of the sea.

Stratch that

Edited by Lord-Taco-the-Great

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

"Ultimately, the Tenno chose to help Alad and provided him with his salvation."

Never happened...on PS4. :)

Ha! Very true. I'll include that disclaimer. Also, I've fixed up a few typos. Thanks for the feedback!

1 hour ago, SortaRandom said:

It kind of bugs me that the author doesn't ever bother distinguishing Warframes from the actual Tenno.

Actually this is in part 2, sorry it wasn't included with this :sadcry:

Edited by Xenogelion

Nice that someone's trying to put the lore more together!

The opening of "Tubemen of Regor" segment ignores the entirety of "Patient Zero" segment (the Tenno come to a healthy conclusion that Alad is dead after being thrown into the inhospitable atmosphere of Jupiter but right above we eventually cornered him and laid waste to him and his plans of dominating the Origin System after Alad returned. All twisted by the infestation) in case anyone's interested in editing.

Is this post to be considered canon, anyway, or is it an esteemed fan interpretation of events?

9 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

It kind of bugs me that the author doesn't ever bother distinguishing Warframes from the actual Tenno.

And also that Vor was demoted not because of insubordination, but consistent failure.

EDIT: Okay, it's actually both. He was on the Queens' last nerve, and in the final moment, instead of obeying their commands of dispatching the sleeping Tenno (within the frames) prior to their call, he insisted that they would be of use.

Edited by LazerSkink

Curious that they didn't start with the really important thing at the very beginning. You know, the part where we killed the Orokin aristocracy and ruling castes, plunging the Origin System into a violent and brutal civil war that ended with the extermination of the surviving Orokin (sans the Kweens and the Cephalons)

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎05 at 1:53 PM, SortaRandom said:

He's reporting as when we were there, and at that time we didn't know either.