Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow feedback and discussion

Trickst3rGawd

maybe if his colours were a bit darker, but IMO he's too brightly coloured to look like something from Bloodborne, that game uses a LOT of dark colours and textures to create a grim, nightmarish atmosphere (totally loved it though!).

not sure what to make of him tbh, but I look forward to him!

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

On 14.04.2017 at 5:51 AM, brainjelly2g0 said:

I'm pretty sure everyone got a little excited when they teased some of the 33rd frame on the devstream, and just the description sounds cool. While Bobo has some charm, I was wondering if anyone had ideas for a good name for him. So far, all I've got is Edom.

John Paul II

We got the way to farm Nidus (and this way sucks a lot) and we got the way to farm Octavia (much better way). Do you have any ideas for the best farming way for popeframe?

My idea is: Kuva Fortress Extermination - hidden resource caches

KF Spy

KF Survival

What about your ideas?

Not gonna lie, I'd prefer to farm Popeframe like Nidus more than Octavia. I quite enjoy Salvage as an endless gamemode because it's super easy and short as hell to get through, even after 3-4 C rotations. 

Octavia, on the other hand, requires tedious searching and solving of the dumb moon music puzzles, which I hate with a passion. 

(Vidar) god of silence, stealth, and revenge.

Vidar sounds appropriately badass.

Norse context

As Norse deities, the Aesir belonged to a complex religious, mythological and cosmological belief system shared by the Scandinavian and Germanic peoples. This mythological tradition, of which the Scandinavian (and particularly Icelandic) sub-groups are best preserved, developed in the period from the first manifestations of religious and material culture in approximately 1000 B.C.E. until the Christianization of the area, a process that occurred primarily from 900-1200 C.E. The tales recorded within this mythological corpus tend to exemplify a unified cultural focus on physical prowess and military might.

(Vidar) god of silence, stealth, and revenge.

Vidar sounds appropriately badass.

Norse context

As Norse deities, the Aesir belonged to a complex religious, mythological and cosmological belief system shared by the Scandinavian and Germanic peoples. This mythological tradition, of which the Scandinavian (and particularly Icelandic) sub-groups are best preserved, developed in the period from the first manifestations of religious and material culture in approximately 1000 B.C.E. until the Christianization of the area, a process that occurred primarily from 900-1200 C.E. The tales recorded within this mythological corpus tend to exemplify a unified cultural focus on physical prowess and military might.