Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.4

[DE]Danielle

Actually in all honesty Warframe is one of the few games I actually enjoy the bugs and glitches in because they can end up being hilarious as heck at times. [Like this]

wJQSL0A.jpg

Im sure some remember this. Named it Hel Sanvich after. XD

HZYoyKD.jpg

Tri Weilding is fun.. if not weird. Still dont know how it happened.

F1Br2rD.jpg

Tiny little sword and shield... CHECK!

IYjdC3r.jpg

A very Specific damage output...

And Finally my favorite.

SHwarGc.jpg

Where did that 1% from both Dealt and Taken go?

3 minutes ago, Featherfluff said:

What'd happen to my rabbit ears though? I thought that was a really cool accesory to have, and it's completely gone now as if I never owned it? They vanished as soon as this update came up.

For those wondering this is normal. It's a Seasonal cosmetic. It should appear like normal each year during the holiday event update. Same thing happens with the Dullahan mask during halloween. One i wish stayed though were the Warframe Moustaches those were epic.

Just now, Syoko said:

For those wondering this is normal. It's a Seasonal cosmetic. It should appear like normal each year during the holiday event update. Same thing happens with the Dullahan mask during halloween. One i wish stayed though were the Warframe Moustaches those were epic.

Ah alright, that's a bit of a shame if you ask me, oh well.

Wow, the replies here remind me of forum toxicity on Guild Wars 2.

Yes, silent Redeemer was fun. But just because a bug is old, and just because a bug has been accepted by the fanbase, does not mean it is not a bug. The only thing it means is DE can't blast players for exploiting it. Sometimes, bugs crop up that you just can't fix with engine elements at the time - look at the dev commentary about Chroma and needing to be revisited in the future for a stellar example.

As for the day-to-night fog change, I live in a city that used to (and may again thanks to the wet year) regularly get zero visibility fog that could persist through the entire day - for those that get the reference, a friend used to refuse to come into town on those days for fear of being sucked into Ravenloft. But I'm under the assumption that the change was more engine/challenge related than someone deciding internally that fog can't exist during the day.

And to the guy constantly spamming every single hotfix thread, why don't you try something more proactive, like bringing the issues up during a devstream, rather than constant copypasta that makes you seem more like you're just whining?

I need to stop reading these threads at work :facepalm:

Edited by AzureFang1
Minor spelling mistake. I hate posting from mobile.

1 hour ago, Syoko said:

Yes because complaining incessently will get you somewhere. You do relize that coding and debugging isnt exactly the easiest thing in the world. Also if you want less bug's go to console. Most bugs get fixed before they update the console. In a sense the Pc version is a constant state of Beta testing for the consoles if you wanna look at it that way. We get content sooner. Just it's more buggy.

Console is far inferior to a PC sorry. Plus they cost more. I do not want to subscribe just to play online :/. 

If I spam these threads, they will be noticed eventually.

13 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Still no fix for:

I am not going to stop until both of these are adressed.

I gotta wonder, are you just camping the game 24/7 for the moment Red Text hits so you can rush to the forums and post the same thing in the first few replies of each hotfix thread? Talk about dedication. At least you're getting a bunch of free rep every time.

About the upcoming dojo update, i have thought of things that would be a good thing to add:

Notice/info board - something to write lots of information down like links, events etc.(with a layout maybe similair to the already in-game inbox look)

Loadout changing area - something you can put down anywhere in the dojo so you dont have to exit the dojo to change your loadout (something like the arsenal in the simulacrum)

Elemental rooms? - a room that has a elemental theme to it, like fire, ice, toxin or electricity

Best clan member of the month - something that maybe resemble the pacific defect podium so you can display the bestclan memeber of the month (with maybe a tiny description sign to show why is it that person)

I hope you take these ideas into consideration DE.

1 hour ago, TrueKillshot said:

About the upcoming dojo update, i have thought of things that would be a good thing to add:

Notice/info board - something to write lots of information down like links, events etc.(with a layout maybe similair to the already in-game inbox look)

Loadout changing area - something you can put down anywhere in the dojo so you dont have to exit the dojo to change your loadout (something like the arsenal in the simulacrum)

Elemental rooms? - a room that has a elemental theme to it, like fire, ice, toxin or electricity

Best clan member of the month - something that maybe resemble the pacific defect podium so you can display the bestclan memeber of the month (with maybe a tiny description sign to show why is it that person)

I hope you take these ideas into consideration DE.

Now these are some good ideas.

8 hours ago, zackraa said:

The redeemer is loud and its sound is louder than half the assault rifles in the game. You want a ranged melee for stealth? Theres a dozen different glaives that you can choose from all with their own little passives that you can enjoy. This loudness was already on the sarpa upon release, why should the shotgun that sounds louder not alert enemies?

However not fixing the sarpa which only shoots 1 bullet, not 5, sometimes doesnt shoot at all and it's bullets hit so far off the marker that its impossible to hit an enemy thats right in front of you while fixing the fact that the low flying jet (redeemer) can now alert enemies is annoying.

The best part of the redeemer was that it is instakill or it was. With the fire rate that it have it have a perfect balance, but for this it needs be silent, without this, it cannot be use well for stealth, now i cannot use it with ivara for example. 

15 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed the Redeemer not properly alerting enemies when fired.

For real tho? That was the only useful thing about gunblades :sadcry:. And yes real life suppressed shotguns exist.

... Yet having chainsaws tied to both your hands, a whip made out of a meat processor, and axes made from plasma cutters (I'm looking at you Ripkas, Atterax, and Twin Basolk) are silent.

Edited by Kurambik

16 hours ago, Chikunnism said:
  • Fixed the Redeemer not properly alerting enemies when fired. 

PRESS F TO PAY YOUR RESPECTS

F

It wasn't even a bug. The stats state the Redeemer as silent.

For all the people claiming it's a shotgun: As long as I can't put Primed Point Blank and Hell's chamber on it it's not a shotgun.

18 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Octavia’s Resonator sitting still and not interacting with Mallet if cast in an unreachable location. 

you should make this in to feature not a bug. Please make Mullet and Rollerball can be use separately :crylaugh: