Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Appreciation: Updated 22/7/17

Dylki

5 hours ago, Domesticon said:

By chance were you inspired by Starcrafts? Your style resembles it quite heavily, not complaining about that though, it's amazingly adorable

2 hours ago, rafacasper said:

I agree, also yours are amazing OP ^.^

For the tenno that don´t know what Domesticon is talking about it is https://www.youtube.com/user/CarbotAnimations/videos

They were focused on latest years on Blizard games, like Starcraft, Heroes of the Storm, Warcraft. They were were also asking for suggestions for other games to make animations about, they did one of the new Zelda

Yep, my art style was inspired by Carbot Animations. I've got a bit of an art thread running for my other stuff, though it doesn't have a lot of stuff in it right now:

On 23/04/2017 at 3:35 AM, Dylki said:

Hey DE, I want to thank you for working so hard for us Tenno to give us over 4 years of Warframe! As a token of appreciation, I did drawings of some of you. :D

I did a random selection of devs, and I based these drawings off of your forum profile icons (If I can't see the full body of the character of the icon I assume what it is!)

I hope you guys like it, this is all I could do for now, but I'll try drawing the rest of the dev team later on!

I'm dreadfully sorry if this image offends anyone, I mean no harm. I hope this isn't counted as developer bashing...

Whoa thats some awesome skill you have there tenno keep up the good work ^.^ 

When Glyphs?

Make Now!

Here Plat!!

:platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum:

@[DE]Grineeer "Tenno scuuuuum"

waNaUcx.gif

(edit: it's a bit fast, so here's what he says in case you didn't catch it:

you, sir, are a leather jerkin crystal button knot pated agatering smooth tongued spanish pouch, cheerio)

Edited by Dylki

On 4/26/2017 at 4:34 AM, Dylki said:

@[DE]Grineeer "Tenno scuuuuum"

waNaUcx.gif

(edit: it's a bit fast, so here's what he says in case you didn't catch it:

you, sir, are a leather jerkin crystal button knot pated agatering smooth tongued spanish pouch, cheerio)

The way the hat falls... Absolutely perfect. :thumbup: