Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #91!

[DE]Rebecca

Could you ask Steve about a little something he agreed to do during TennoVIP in Birmingham?

A little Lotus email explaining herself for her actions during the Gradivus Dilemma in light of the Second Dream (For those of us who were part of both)

Because the Lotus explicitly told us to weigh "Saving Tenno" against "Saving Colonists" and that wasn't really true was it, if the tenno (Who I assume were in a Valkyr Warframe) were somehow locked into transference, then Lotus should really explain that, given the lie led to the supporting of Ruk and the oppression of colonists.

Edited by SilentMobius

Any plans on putting a prompt on the ascension altar, warning you before you activate it if there are members who may not receive due to them not being in the clan long enough?

OR

Any plans on reworking the conditions how you receive endo from ascension? (E.g.: once per player per rank)

wow devstream 91 so fast i didnt even notice 2 weeks went by. so my questions are:-

1. next prime- any info on next prime pls(although we know its gonna be oberon prime) we would like some official confirmations

2. how far has the oberon rework been done, when can we expect it to arrive

3.next cinematic quest- how far has it been done, when can we expect it to drop, what's it revolving around this time

4. as in an older devstream it was stated that UMBRA is coming in the next cinematic quest, so can we start getting hyped about it because im an excalibur main to be honest so i cant wait to get the umbra version of excalibur, or we would like to know if it is in a marketable state

5.will we be getting a overall graphics upgrade, or maybe a new engine which gives more stunning visuals with better performance

thats all for now.. i cant remember more questions... XD

gud luck with tennocon unfortunately i cant come cuz im just 17yrs old and live far away from canada :(

When Valkyr Prime came, Chordalla Prime was obtainable by building. I was wondering if Nekros Prime will ever get Mortos Prime attachments someday. At the moment, Mortos attachments looks ok, but a primed version would be very welcome.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

We’re back this Friday with another Devstream!  

Who: The crew is back! Join Rebecca, Steve, Scott, Geoff, and Sheldon on the couch!

What:  We have big news to share about TennoCon (get your tickets before they sellout at www.warframe.com/tennocon). See some digital swag, learn about who will be there and what you can participate in, and more! Viewers of Devstream #91 will also get a look at some work-in-progress changes and features, as well as learn the true name of the ‘Priest Frame’ (it’s not Bobo, obviously:().

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Banshee Prime Access!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Friday April 28th at 2 p.m EDT! Convert at www.worldtimebuddy.com

If you have questions for us please post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m on Friday, April 28!

Image result for excitement gif

I M Excite

Q1: In regards to enhancing clans and dojos this year, will we also see visual improvements to existing content, like a pass on the relatively limited tile areas you can recolor, a relighting that takes into account custom light colors and brightness, placeable light sources to differentiate the "mood", signs with custom messages in Tennobet to give players a way of indicating what part of the dojo they're in? Maybe a range of placable, custom colored textures as well.

Q2: I've always wondered what the basic idea for the Observation room was, apart from allowing players to gaze out into space, I mean. The solar system setup reminds me a lot about the navigation room in the relays. Are there plans to give the Observation room a function similar to our Orbiter's and the relay's navigation areas?

Q3: With the addition of sitting emotes, I think it's safe to remove any instances of dedicated kneeling spots from the dojo and relay, don't you think?

Q4: I really adore my Operator, but whenever she's out and about for a prolonged time I get disappointed by how lifeless they actually are. Yes, they blink very slowly, and in mission have an idle that shows them looking around, but compared to our warframe their body language and particularly facial expressions make them seem like they're mostly devoid of emotion(Something we've seen they're not in TWW). Will we see buyable attitudes(facial expressions/idle sets) at some point?

Q5: You've talked about revamping Focus at some point this year already, and since you probably already know that passives are disproportionally more popular compared to active perks, have you thought about turning every active ability into a passive with charges and gameplay action specific triggers to give players more control over it?

Q6: Will the Focus revamp affect Operator gameplay? It'd be fun to see Operators inherit similar bonuses than their frames once they've gone into Focus.

Q7: You might want to consider touching up the Latron Prime's model a bit, specifically its barrel. It looks distinctly outdated and low poly compared to the rest of the arsenal.

Q8: How about changing the "threat" on planetary tilesets from running out of oxygen to being targeted by an enemy orbital bombardment strike, which players have to delay by activating jamming beacons the Lotus sends in? It'd only require the team to program the bombardment strike effects, altered Lotus flavour text and UI text to fit the situation, which would make a hell of a lot more sense than suffocating in open air.

Q9: With the Riven system being here to stay, did you consider making the quality of the rolls reflect how much Kuva one has spent on them, rewarding with an ever improving(even if its ever so slightly) chance of getting a good result? It's not a perfect solution, but right now the system is essentially just a slow machine with any kind of progression towards a player's goal being entirely based on luck.

Q10: Anything you can share in regards to the Eris planetary tileset? Yes, Steve, I haven't forgotten about your little slip up in your first stream.

Q11: How's the Orokin hacking puzzle coming? Will we ever have an explanation of why the Corpus hacking puzzles have always shown an "Intrusion detected" message regardless of how fast or efficient you are in hacking? Is this a feature that hasn't been worked on since?

Q12: Ever thought about opening the Derelicts up to public play? A way to do that could be by changing the key mechanic to an "timed access" pass, increasing the crafting cost but on the flipside allowing players who use a derelict key to access those missions for a limited amount of time.

Q13: The way you chose to handle draining player resource bloat has been rather unfortunate in the past, as seemingly random weapons requiring 100 times as many resources than every other weapon around them. To address this issue more fairly and efficiently in the future, I'd like to point out a thread I've made very recently about turning every item players can get more than one of into a crafting resource, introducing blueprints for consumables in the game that don't just require 4 specific resources but 4 of a certain category of resources. That way you encourage players to drain what they have most of on an individual bases without punishing certain groups that haven't amassed stockpiles of very specific resource.

Q14: Whenever the subject of endgame is brought up, it almost always comes with suggestions about more 'difficult' content but sufferes from the reliance on extrinsic rewards, which once acquired, cannot attract reward oriented players anymore. Did you ever think about going to polar opposite and expand the agency players have over the world state as a possible way to engage them long term without any need for extrinsic rewards? What if players on a large scale could actually affect the balance of the factions in the solar system like the lore tries to make us believe? Remember when invasions were introduced and the Grineer ended up occupying the entirety of Pluto? What if you allowed for these radical chances to happen in game by design and attach real consequences to the Corpus loosing their Ambulas manufacturing grounds?

Can we get an endgame variant of the Lato? It is a gun that feels very nice to shoot, and there is only one other Tenno semi auto magazine fed pistol, Lex, which feels completely different, good in its own hand cannon way, but different.

Lato Prisma?

Do you guys have any more plans to do another weapon balance pass? 

Time and time again I post on the forums that my favorite melee type (dual daggers) is in much need of a major buff but I've not heard anything regarding them from either you or the community? Any news you could shed on this?

1 hour ago, shadow0727 said:

w00t another wasted workday!!! I love every other Friday :)

Are there any updates on the status of the clan hitman system?

Can this be considered for implementation?

I love every friday. Every other is just bonus.

I like the riven transmutation idea, but not sure if it'll stick as DE said they want people trading them. Let the rivens flow!

Update 20.3.1,
The changes made to Oberon were pretty good and gave him a definite role on a team.
Thanks for listening to feedback you guys are awesome.

That being said, it leaves us with a couple of frames that have been forgotten - Zephyr & Hydroid.
Do we have any rough plans as of yet?

Edited by Oranji