The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #91!

[DE]Rebecca

When are we gong to get "New Equip state"? That one that alows us to use 1H secandary and 1H melee as dual wield.

Any news on Light/Heavy attacks for melee.

Will you release any new or rework some old nodes on StarChart to become Assault type or that is esclusive to Kuva Fortress?

ArchWing news. Any news about AW.

Are we ever going to use AW to fly in and fly out of a mission. (Asteroid, corpus ship and greenier ship Tilesets)

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

‘Priest Frame’

Will there be any information on his abilities/role? Per mention in the last Devstream about him working off of precision in some form, I'm curious how that's going to work out on Controllers.

--

• Regarding Oberon, is the proposed Passive (Kavat/Kubrow Cooldown reduction) still being considered, or is there discussion for something else?

• Considering the Hydroid Immortal Skin was released with Baro, will Zephyr's Immortal also be found there?

• Additionally, are there any thoughts at this time on how to review Zephyr's skillset, or is it much too soon?

• In regards to Operators, will there be any potential to diversify the comments to reflect personality in some form, beyond the general default? This could help forge a particular identity, increasing that personal investment in the situation.

---

General question: Will the colour palettes ever have individual labelling to help distinguish them, much like the Dojo's Polychrome labelling?

Any event, apologies for going on, as always.

Detonite Ampule question. Detonite Ampule is, objectively, the most useless resource in the game. It is only used for one blueprint, Detonite Injector, and a few researches, in very small quantities. Problem is, one Detonite Injector blueprint takes 12 hours to cook in the foundry, whereas an infested invasion that usually gives 3 Detonite Injectors takes around 6 hours to complete, making the idea of using Detonite Injector blueprints but a mere joke.

My question is, will Detonite Ampule ever get more use in the game, or will it remain as the sole useless resource in this game forever?

Thank you!

Add high lvl missions as regular nodes starting at 100-200 plus for those of us who love to go endless for the sake of mauling bullet sponges and push everything we got to the last tick of damage without having to wait 2/3 hours before seeing 4 digits numbers in lvl.

Kuva flood missions are already there so the mechanic to implement other nodes starting at that lvl shouldn't be an issue.

Remove the stagger on quick thinking as well if you really don't know what to do ( lol )

Any update on that individually-tinted attachments idea? And, while I'm talking fashionframe, I believe that tintable Wraith items and A/B/C slots for Operator appearance have also been mentioned in the past. Any updates on those?

1. Since one of the major plans for this year involves fleshing out the lore and culture of the Warframe universe, does that also involve expanding the present day Tenno as a faction? We learned what they are, where they come from and how they work on an individual level, but as a faction they seem quite unexplored.

2. Are Tenno NPCs (as in the actual Ten Zeros) possible or will the Lotus remain the only leader character for them?

3. During the cinematic quests, that one hero Tenno is having quite an impact on the Warframe universe. Will we ever learn how the "common" Tenno experienced these events like The Second Dream or The War Within?

4. I notice that compared to the Grineer the Corpus are quite lacking in terms of human characters, because more than half their boss battles are robotic proxies who have no political or social role. How about adding human "handlers" to these proxies to give the Corpus more leaders?

Edited by Othergrunty

Are their any plans to introduce new Syndicate augments mods? While the riven system serves to boost weaker weapon damage potential considerably, Syndicate mods offer unique effects to existing weapons, are their any in the works?

Edited by Buzkyl

is there going to be a way to get the ether daggers again? they haunt me everytime I look at my weapons tab on my profile.

And is there any updates on the Chroma deluxe for console (REALLY want that dominion skin for my war)

Edited by (XB1)Engrimm975
added a question

Snowball shuriken skin?

When will we be able to color each part of our warframe separately?

Could we please have a third sigil slot that is on our helmet?

Please buff Machete and Machete Wraith.

It would be cool if we could have our liset's appearance as part of our warframe's loadout, 
so we can have matching warframes and ships at all times.

Any chance for a Prisma Machete sold by the Void Trader soon?

Any chance we'll have Syndicate cosmetic skins and/or helmets one day?

Detron got a Void Trader variant, will Brakk be getting one too?

Will Machete receive a Augment mod or buff?
It's currently the weakest weapon in the game, and could use some love.

Will there be Vandal skins for Warframes?
I like the designs of the Vandal weapons, 
but they don't really match any of the warframes.
Would be cool if their colors where changeable, 
or at least there where matching Warframe skins.

Will we ever be getting a male Grineer themed tank/combat warframe with tons of armor?
Hopefully with a Rocket Punch power.

Would be cool is there where optional secondary missions during your main mission.
Like, during a spy mission, a officer could spawn,
and you could go capture him.
If you fail or choose not to do the optimal mission you don't fail your main mission,
it's just a chance at getting extra affinity,
and something to freshen up the game-play a little.

Would be cool for each Relay to get their own Bar where the Void Trader could go.
(he's always talking about wanting you to come to parties he's throwing.)

Would be cool of the Relays could have an Arcade, 
where you can play the different mini games like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.

Would be cool if the Relays could have a fighting pit where anyone in the relay can fight each other.

Also, could we get a smaller Kubrow body type?
I want to make a tiny dog, but even the smallest one isn't small enough.