The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Design Council Challenge Discussion and Feedback

MrM1

7 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

I have to put this here... not all of the design council are this sadistic in their choice of events....think a few people 'wanted the hardest thing possible' and well you know DE they like to troll us....

The first part with level 100-120 infested was a piece of cake, hell even the stalker that turned up was pretty easy but the juggernaut at the end was just annoying because it was one shotting us with invisible projectiles....

That juggernaut and extra enhancements were surprising to me.

Well, this just helps to highlight that enemies need soft and hard caps on all their stats, as eventually it's not a challenge, but a rather unfun spamming of CC and slowly grinding away at enemies' ridiculous amounts of HP, and hoping that none of them get out of the CC long enough to one-shot you.

12 minutes ago, Jeoxz said:

Sounds like the challenge they said was gonna be introduced, so stop crying there's the low level mission for you.

Right now I can think of a Limbo stopping time and an Excal using his 4 to make a kebab, or Valkyr, or Wukong. There are multiple ways, some may even work in solo, you just need to think about it instead of asking for the game to be made easy for you.

People like you are the problem. 

33 minutes ago, KYLoooo said:

My Kavat removed Juggernauts Armour and my Valkyr deleted the Juggernaut in less than 5s, don't see the problem.

The "problem" is that we have 33 Warframes, and we all generally like to play the ones we like the most. This was not named a "Tactical Alert" as those normally imply something special will happen, I was given the impression that this was just a high level melee against infested and nothing else, and not a "bring a custom build to trivialize the whole thing".

If you have a "twist ending" then that twist ending could have anything. We could of been forced into Archwing mode for that matter AND underwater. The point is that that was NOT just a "Defense" mission - like stated in the description - as if the Jugg ACTUALLY ignored all the Tenno and just went for the Pod, then unless you were instantly ready with cheesy builds, then one shot bye-bye goes the Pod the moment the Jugg appears.

In our case he managed to get under the platform and we got a "mission failure" while two of us were still alive as apparently he somehow cross-fired into the Pod.

This is by far the worst example of letting the Design Counsel make alerts for us. DE had better not let another "challenge: like this happen UNLESS the Juggernaut finally gets the hard nerf/fix it needs so we don't get one-shot by an attack that can hit us through what feels like infinite amounts of cover and kill us if we aren't even in the line of fire.

That being said, hope you're ready for the cheese tactic players to come out and tell you how it's your fault for not bringing a no skill required build for something we had NO IDEA was coming. Happened in the other threads, will most likely happen here.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

Agreed, not being prepped for it is complete nonsense, spending that much time to do the mission then "oh.... A juggernaut"... Very displeased.

It's a high level Infested. You should be expecting/prepping for a Juggernaut at any high level Infested missions. 

I'm an ófficial founder, I want to opt out of the design council that spawned this abomination of a mission. This is just stupid.

No seriously, if you guys think this is a challenge AND NOT A GODDAMN GEARCHECK you're mistaken. This is 100% failcake.

Edited by Hap-muhr
110% failcake

No sarcasm. I really loved today's blue potato alert. It was fun, it was challenging, it was time well spent. Juggernaut was also a neat surprise, to top it all off. Me and my friends panicked like hell when we saw him, but, we quickly regrouped to take him down. They rushed in, they died, I was a Nidus, so I didn't care, and I babysit them all while my fleas were kicking Juggernaut's &#!. Was fun, was tense, reminded me of good ol' Dark Souls, and it ended in a double KO (I killed Juggy, he put me into undying state, both at the same time).

Thanks a lot for this breath of fresh air, guys! Hope to see more in the future.