Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream and youtube subscribers

Lord_Datastorm

Question

19 answers to this question

Just now, Lord_Datastorm said:

But those arent special, you can get them for rewards on sortie or login rewards or for those of us with prime access already have 1 of the 2. What a rip off, special my tenno butt.

They are completely free, requiring you only put in the time to put in the code. 

1 minute ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

But those arent special, you can get them for rewards on sortie or login rewards or for those of us with prime access already have 1 of the 2. What a rip off, special my tenno butt.

"Rip off" are you bloody serious? This is something everyone can get for completely free!

14 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

"Rip off" are you bloody serious? This is something everyone can get for completely free!

However, they cost 40p each. Yes, you can 'get' them by other means, but not for free, and not at your discretion. I would say that for a completely irrelevant 'milestone', it's a nice thing they gave us something for free, instead of never promising anything in the first place.

8 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

However, they cost 40p each. Yes, you can 'get' them by other means, but not for free, and not at your discretion. I would say that for a completely irrelevant 'milestone', it's a nice thing they gave us something for free, instead of never promising anything in the first place.

I think you misunderstood him.

30 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

This ^ 

At least they put SOMETHING out.

13 hours ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

You misunderstood. I was criticising the fact that he called a free gift to everyone a 'rip off'. I'm not saying boosters in general are free.

1 hour ago, Knight_Phoenix_Covenant said:

If no one gets notified, then what is the point of it?

I would think those 300k subs were notified by PlayWarframe, and to me that's only fair. They subbed, they triggered the reward - it's their reward, and if anyone else wanted to know about it they should have subscribed as well.

And for context, no, I am not a sub. I didn't even know about PlayWarframe until seeing a thread here.

Edited by AzureFang1