Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ambulas Operation scoring

elitetrollz

Question

19 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

how about the inactive clans or few membered clans hmmm

the point is for your clan to be active, also the rewards are based on clan tiers if you have 10 on a moon clan, well I'm sorry but it's you fault

1 minute ago, Rawbeard said:

so... you are telling me this is like every other operation ever? who would have thought?!

Well, it's like the recent operations.   Not every one ever.  A lot of them in the beginning used totals, not best run.

yep... the dev's didn't learn anything from the last clan event and have basically screwed over solo ghost clans again (I doubt they've taken that into account with the 'solo' level) lol

We complained about it being best score last time but clearly the dev's didn't listen....

At present 3 of my clan have scores.... hopefully later it will be more because there were more than 3 of us on when I signed off.

3 minutes ago, KirukaChan said:

Hey, at least it's just trophies gated behind best scores, rather than anything that's meaningful (weapon, mods).

just the supra vandal....we have to 'buy' our badges this time...

22 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

the point is for your clan to be active, also the rewards are based on clan tiers if you have 10 on a moon clan, well I'm sorry but it's you fault

People who doesnt play since month won't come just for this :/

19 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Roughly 6 hours of farming for solo.

is there already a consesus where to best farm that sucker? this is the worst kind of grind so far, since there is not even a fight, so at least knowing the conditions for him to spawn would make it... endurable

9 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

is there already a consesus where to best farm that sucker? this is the worst kind of grind so far, since there is not even a fight, so at least knowing the conditions for him to spawn would make it... endurable

I believe it's tile based like the Acolytes. When you go into one of the appropriate outside tiles, it will spawn.

I've been spamming Exterminate on Pluto, sometimes you get 2, sometimes you get 0 cuz it didn't lead you into the right tile.

So far it's really boring.

12 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

The best farm is either Excavation or Defense missions.  They are endless mission types so it will spawn more often.  Like about once or twice every 5 waves. 

On 04/05/2017 at 9:15 PM, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Sum total of the best score from each member in your clan, that's right.

I just lost at waves 43 in solo, outer terminus. I used nova and sanctitigris.

The problem is that Ambulas really get thick armor, to the point where 20 antimatter drop arn't enought. Then as you focus too long on it, the other mobs rush the pod and shoot either it or your back. I run out of revives. But i certainly could have avoided several previous death to some not slowed copus tech. You can't even hide with all those AOE dmg the corpus can spawn.

13 hours ago, TonyOneBlairoby said:

I just lost at waves 43 in solo, outer terminus. I used nova and sanctitigris.

The problem is that Ambulas really get thick armor, to the point where 20 antimatter drop arn't enought. Then as you focus too long on it, the other mobs rush the pod and shoot either it or your back. I run out of revives. But i certainly could have avoided several previous death to some not slowed copus tech. You can't even hide with all those AOE dmg the corpus can spawn.

Mag's bubble plus hikou/something else with high fire rate and crit seems to work