Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Or Oberon Prime?

(PSN)samppaH

It's Oberon Prime. If you fool around with the URL of the glyph images you can find out what he looks like, too. But yeah, leaks have already shown that it's Oberon Prime, with Sybaris Prime and Silva & Aegis Prime. Hell, the relics with Sybaris Prime parts were accidentally released on consoles briefly.

Edited by InfinitySnail

By the pattern, Oberon prime would be next but Hydroid prime would likely be the next male prime after. Personally, I am interested in the direction art theme wise that a Hydroid prime would take.

40 minutes ago, Urlan said:

By the pattern, Oberon prime would be next but Hydroid prime would likely be the next male prime after. Personally, I am interested in the direction art theme wise that a Hydroid prime would take.

Golden showers all around.

46 minutes ago, Urlan said:

POTC Davy Jones with Golden skin

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I would prefer Oberon.

I've used Hydroid sparingly since pilfering swarm was nerfed from 4x drops to 2x drops.

Really? i've been running a pirate captain build with Hydroid instead using him in farming

which is cast a Lot of his 1st ability for "broadside"

Use Zarr as main weapon and Twin roggas as secondary

and lastly use twin swords as melee.

Pirate life for me yohoho!

1 minute ago, (PS4)samppaH said:

Really? i've been running a pirate captain build with Hydroid instead using him in farming

which is cast a Lot of his 1st ability for "broadside"

Use Zarr as main weapon and Twin roggas as secondary

and lastly use twin swords as melee.

Pirate life for me yohoho!

Nice, I can appreciate a person's love for pirate life.

Do you live in Arrrrrkansas?

Do you drink a lot of vitamin c to fight off scurvy?

18 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

It's Oberon prime.. And as a long time fan of this frame I have to say his leaked image is 100% dissapointment.. Liked all the other primes. Not sure why they had to ruin one of the few I look forward to..

I really like the helm of the new Oberon Prime, but I guess we all have different tastes. *shrug*

There are always lots of alternate helms, and you may end up really liking the skin, even if you aren't a fan of the helm. We haven't seen the full skin yet, just a tiny glyph image (those of us who have seen the leaked image). 

23 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I really like the helm of the new Oberon Prime, but I guess we all have different tastes. *shrug*

There are always lots of alternate helms, and you may end up really liking the skin, even if you aren't a fan of the helm. We haven't seen the full skin yet, just a tiny glyph image (those of us who have seen the leaked image). 

We share same tastes *highfives*

I love gilded demonic goat helmet tho :B

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Wait where can I find the picture?