Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coloring Syandana with 2 Colors bug was fixed, but it should return

Voltage

With the introduction of Update 20.5.0, there was a bug that allowed syandana energy to pull from both the Attachments energy and the Syandana energy, mixing them to create amazing and interesting combination fades. This bug was patched (not mentioned), and I believe it should stay much like the Zenistar being large with the Dominion Skin. Here is a preview of what some of my friends and I have made using this "bug":

Galaxy Misa Prime ( @--Q--Voltage):

Spoiler

unknown.png

Galaxy Uru Prime ( @Senguash):

Spoiler

unknown.png

Different Color Combos using Misa Prime ( @Pegasy):

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.png

Gif of Misa for a better understanding thanks to @Pegasy:

Spoiler

As you can see this made some very nice color choices and alot of possibilities. I propose this bug be re enabled to promote more color choice and to make Fashion Frame have more depth with the syandana. This bug worked on all syandanas with energy colors. I used Uru and Misa as good examples, but I sadly did not take any images of my other syandanas :(. It also worked outside of the arsenal, so this is separate to older bugs with similar effects.

EDIT 5/30/17: This would still make an amazing feature :). I am going to show a wonderful suggestion thanks to @Arandabido!

3 hours ago, Arandabido said:

How about adding a secondary Energy color for Syandanas and make it just that? so i can turn it on and off when i want it. Most of the time i might want a color in my syandana and another in the armor.

Edited by --Q--Voltage
Grammar

The big issue with this is I do not understand if what happened was that the Warframe energy color was not being used in favor of attachments or you were using a total of 3 colors instead. AFAIK, those are coded to take 2 values: The Warframe's and the Syandana.

15 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

I absolutely love the idea of mixing two colours for energy. While not intended, it does look wonderful.

But they are intended, actually Misa Prime did so at release too (and then became bugged and had the Warframe value at default always). Uru Prime too.

Just it was Warframe + Accessories (since Syandanas were there), and now I'm not sure what was the bug...

25 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

But they are intended, actually Misa Prime did so at release too (and then became bugged and had the Warframe value at default always). Uru Prime too.

Just it was Warframe + Accessories (since Syandanas were there), and now I'm not sure what was the bug...

This bug worked on thinks like the Telos Syandana, Synoid, and anything with an energy. I know what you are referring to, but this worked on anything with an energy color.

5 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

This bug worked on thinks like the Telos Syandana, Synoid, and anything with an energy. I know what you are referring to, but this worked on anything with an energy color.

What do you mean? You had 2 energy colors mixed on weapons and such?

21 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

What do you mean? You had 2 energy colors mixed on weapons and such?

I had a galaxy synoid syandana. I didn't screenshot it though :/.

It worked on any syandana with energy. Sorry for not clarifying.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

The two-tone energy bug has been around for ages, not just for syandanas, but for any energy effect including frames, weapons, powers, Prisma textures... But it gets fixed immediately on exiting the arsenal, in most cases. I've wanted it as a feature for years. :( But my pleas fall on DEaf ears. Why do you not love me, Pablo? Have I not pleased you?

On 5/19/2017 at 11:44 AM, AdunSaveMe said:

I absolutely love the idea of mixing two colours for energy. While not intended, it does look wonderful.

It's in the game intentionally, but they seem to be reserving it for special things, like the Uru Prime Syandana. I would love to have it on anything with large energy areas, but it's extra work for them to go through all the syandana and armor and add a second color, so I doubt we'll be seeing it very often.

Edited by Ceryk

13 hours ago, Xephalone said:

and here i thought 2 blending energy colors for Misa Prime was a feature of that syandana when i bought them :(

It is though.

I think I am going to oppose, but I'd like to ask them to make more new crazy stuff in the future, not necessarily linked to Prime Access. Reason is... If done right, it will look great.

Imagine being able to blend Warframe, Syandana and Armor color onto a new accessory set, with well defined areas such as Uru or Misa Prime? Pretty sure it'd be incredible.

How about adding a secondary Energy color for Syandanas and make it just that? so i can turn it on and off when i want it. Most of the time i might want a color in my syandana and another in the armor.

3 hours ago, Arandabido said:

This sounds like an amazing idea. I hope you do not mind me adding this wonderful suggestion to OP (with a mention of course :P).

+1

Edited by --Q--Voltage

On 5/31/2017 at 2:57 PM, IEpicWolfI said:

And what about people who want to keep it separate.

On 5/30/2017 at 6:45 PM, Arandabido said:

I hope this answers your question :).

On 6/8/2017 at 7:04 AM, Oli121210 said:

Thanks DE!

??? It is still not a feature yet. I hope it is redone as a feature, but just because I have 100 votes doesn't mean squat sadly (Sortie Token thread amirite?) XD.

• 3 weeks later...