The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ow about a redesign of the Oberon helmet?

G-I-D

As we are aware that Broberon's Prime Helmet looks... let's be generous... a bit S#&$. The back of it looks like an Accordion

afd.png

And since the Helmet for me personally is the biggest Deal breaker. I bought the Prime access anyway to support DE tho. But i would suggest rethinking the Helmet. and when you take acloser look on the Side of the Helmet you see something clipping through it looks like the Designer just said "Ah im bored with this just gonna patch the sieds up and be done with it. they will buy it anyway." So i thought why not suggest a redesign.

faf.png

I know it looks S#&$. but it was just a 5 min sketch in paint to give the basic idea of how i would imagine the Helmet. i also have an idea ready for the Skin too. If they dont accept this Idea well i guess imma do a Skin for Tennogen then. i personally thing that helmet would look better then the accordion that Oberon Prime has now.

There is also the unicorn esque Tennogen helmet, and the other alt helmets, personally the helmet looks just fine, IMHO the helmet looks better than the accessories offered in his PA. plan accordionly.

25 minutes ago, -dicht.Gilgamesh- said:

with great abilities comes great helmet

sp91-e1435933504433-590x572.jpg

Ha Ha Spidey! (you where expecting Homecoming, but it was me 2099!)

Edited by Slander630

The helmet and prime look simply offer another option, while its frustrating that one doesn't like it; thankfully, other options exist and can be used if desired. The 'accordion' look is compatible with some forms of sculpting for hair or manes of animals but I can understand not being the most endearing of that style. I would suggest treating it as an option for other players and then getting some traction for pestering Tennogen creators for Oberon adornments, or asking DE to work on some more Paladin spirit animal replacement mugs for our friendly neighborhood Wildebeest.

After getting my hands on him I can officially say that my only problem with his look, once he's in motion, is that his chest has a collar on it that makes him look like he has no chin. That lack of a chin actually makes his head look incredibly flat.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Anything can resamble anything you want it hard enough, nova neck is a spring, valkyr has a bull ring nose, ember's a chicken. 

I for one, am okay with the design (exceot for silva n aegis. Not that it's bad per say but it's not a silva n aegis imo)

Don't forget about Harrow's Owl Crotch.

23f799fcd3140fa0a874b397df924b58.png

Hoot! Hoot!

Edited by Silvus-Sol

3 hours ago, Eureka.seveN said:

let the real artists do the work please

I gotta say, that's a pretty crappy attitude to have. Especially since Tennogen skins are often very high quality and are considered to be among the best skins in the game. Arguing with the OP is one thing, but telling people to leave it to the "real artists" is a pretty big slap in the face to Tennogen.

Edited by Silvus-Sol

3 hours ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

YOU OBEY THE COW GOD OBERON!!! He is mighty... (waits to get off work to go back to farming.

Looks more like a goat, with those lozenge-shaped "eyes" on the sides of the helmet.

6 hours ago, -dicht.Gilgamesh- said:

Luckily Oberon has a deluxe skin

The Feyarch skin is stupid looking with the irremovable oberon prime shoulder armor though.....

Which makes me so sad because original oberon shoulder armor looked amazing with the Feyarch skin.

Why wont DE let us use the old shoulder armor with the prime version like they do with the helmets.....?