Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your favorite stance?

(PSN)varas2110

Yeah just that

Mine I'd have to say is a tie between crushing ruin because of the ROFL Copters, vulpine mask because m'lady, and one of the Tonfa stances (can't remember the name but it's so fun to do "tap tap hold taptaptap") 

Edited by (PS4)varas2110

Damage wise nothing beats Cleaving Whirlwind (Broken Bull isn't called broken for no reason, anime stance can go to hell) but overall my favourite stance is Vengeful Revenant. Fast and easy to execute combos which don't look that absurd.

8 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

The good Polearm stance, that... oh, nvm, there is none.

Jokes aside, I like Tempo Royale, Blind Justice and Vengeful Revenant the most, although my main melee weapon is Orthos P.

Shimmering Blight is amazing.

there's a few that I really love worth mentioning. in no particular order:

Blind Justice: used to hate this stance, but it's grown to be my favourite for Nikanas. it's also a reference to the old Zatoichi films about a Blind Swordsman who fights with a Katana in reverse Grip.

Tempo Royale: can't argue with double--hit quick melee and tons of slam attacks.

Vengeful Revenant: this Stance is just beautiful, with it's flips, reverse grip strikes, and even a little bit of Half-Swording.

Final Harbinger: what's not to love about being a walking blender, chopping up literally anything in your path? if Spartans were this quick with Sword and Shield, it's easy to see why they got so far in the battle of Thermopylae!

Crushing Ruin: you don't need a CC frame when your hammer can CC for you!  

Crushing Ruin cause how badass it is to swing a giant hammer enough to make a vortex around you

Tempo Royale cause of how it makes you dance, especially its right click combo

this may be odd for some people, but i prefer eleventh storm over final harbinger, mostly because it doesnt move as much, and he captain america's his shield

Vengeful Reveant (sword): Awesome stance.

Blind Justice (Nikana): because I can be Zatoichi, also I love the Guiding Light.

Gemini Cross (Tonfa): I just love it's combos, all of them, specially Vagrant Blight.

Argent Scourge (Polearm): for it's stabbing and thrusting moves.

Fateful Truth (Nikana): Because it feels really good using it and because my favorite frame is pictured in it.

All Claw stances: They are very cool. All of them.

Noble Cadence (Heavy Blade): It's a fast paced rushing stance with next to no animation lock and fluid combos that make it a force to fear.

Vicious Aproach (Sparring): It just feels amaizing.

Mafic Rain (Nunchaku): short combos combined with a lot of destructive power.

Shadow Harvest (Scythe): The. best. scythe. stance! Featuring spinning combo, rushing combo and not having those stupid 'forward' and 'backward' inputs.

Rending Crane is nice, mostly for Landing Dragon.

Swirling Tiger fits nicely on the Dark Split sword.

Iron Phoenix is nice, but needs a few more moves to the list.

Decisive Judgement is admittedly my favoured for Nikanas, if I use them.

I need to run some more stuff with other weapons. Glaives are fun and such, stance wise, and hopefully the potential for Dark Sector style Pistol/Glaive thing could give me more use for it.

I agree with Vengeful Revenant, Final Harbinger, Decisive Judgement and Tempo Royale. And the Broken Bull of Cleaving Whirlwind. That being said, I find Shattering Storm to be very underrated. Many of the slams feel very powerful, like there's actual momentum behind them. Smashing Fury is not that great admittedly, but Pounding Smite and Falling Rock are just amazing, especially with the Sancti Magistar.

FRAME SMASH