Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

550 Day Login Tribute (Lotus Deliverance Cache)

AEP8FlyBoy

Just now, NochNicht said:

I just got mine too! :D
have you only missed 2 days as well? Kinda curious on how many people are this far along.

If anyone at DE could run a first week claim statistic that would be pretty awesome.

If I remember right there was a little problem when the Login Tribute system first came out that let some players get a day or two ahead of everyone else.

I'm not one of those guys, but I haven't missed a login day since it was changed. (as far as I know.)

If I'm right it was 1 day ahead. Something about if you didn't login the "day" of the update but did after the update and before reset it counted. I was one of those people who got the +1. but I have missed 2 days total

2 minutes ago, NochNicht said:

I just got mine too! :D
have you only missed 2 days as well? Kinda curious on how many people are this far along.

If anyone at DE could run a first week claim statistic that would be pretty awesome.

3 more days here, or should I say 53 more for something good since these x50 days sigils are fillers that you forget about next day

4 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

If I remember right there was a little problem when the Login Tribute system first came out that let some players get a day or two ahead of everyone else.

I'm not one of those guys, but I haven't missed a login day since it was changed. (as far as I know.)

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Tribute
Officially, day 550 was 48 hours ago for those who never missed a day. I got mine yesterday, 24 hours ago.  I missed one day because of DDOS attack on the server from last year which prevented me to connect for more than a day.

Just now, MystMan said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Tribute
Officially, day 550 was 48 hours ago for those who never missed a day. I got mine yesterday, 24 hours ago.  I missed one day because of DDOS attack on the server from last year which prevented me to connect for more than a day.

Yeah I figured it was something like that.

That DDOS stuff affected me as well, so I'm happy that I'm only about 2 days behind. Thanks for letting me know. :D
Does that mean there are some players who are at 552 or 553 right now? Because of the issue when the system first got changed and let some players with quick download speeds get in and log before it reset again.

Always find these sigils rather unimpressive, especially considering we can only really stick them on our torso's, can't really customize them so they could be smaller and can only have two at a time.

I remember someone/people suggesting a medal sort of system with badges back in the days before sigils where we could pin them wherever we liked and more than one/two. Would be nice if we could actually do something similar with sigil's.

Edited by Naith

1 hour ago, Naith said:

Always find these sigils rather unimpressive, especially considering we can only really stick them on our torso's, can't really customize them so they could be smaller and can only have two at a time.

I remember someone/people suggesting a medal sort of system with badges back in the days before sigils where we could pin them wherever we liked and more than one/two. Would be nice if we could actually do something similar with sigil's.

I would love it if you could trade multiple login Sigils in for a single upgraded item.  It seems like they almost complete a cycle and once you get the 5th and complete the cycle, you can trade them all in for one Super Sigil.  Just a concept to reward the consitency and longevity.

Are there 4 now?  Imagine if DE made it so that if within a Squad each Frame had one equipped and it unlocked something. 😳

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

I'm looking forward more to the sigil for my Operator, than for any supposed Primed Shred. (I'm a melee artist, usually) If it were something super awesome, like a Primed Body Count (to get me through the long delays between Defense rounds), or a Primed Rifle Aptitude (+25% per rank, maybe? :3), or some other kind of super jacked Primed version of a usually fodder mod, then it'd be cool. Otherwise, bring on the sigils! Yeah! :D

13 hours ago, Noabettiet said:

this is an fashion souls crime

those colors.. that ship.. everything.. how could you.

meanwhile i am still haven't even gotten that new melee from the login rewards, though i have been unable to play for 7 months straight.

Not everything has to match up. At least in my opinion. :D

16 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

Calling it now, day 700 Primed Seeking Fury.

You derp. Day 700 is gonna be another SundialSomething like the zenith lol.

14 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Thanks, that's what i wanted to see! ,

shame on you flyboy