Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

stalker,, who is that guy..?

seeing the latest prime access trailers has led me to believe that  stalker might be none  other than ballas
yeah ballas,,  that sweet sexy voice in those prime access trailers
why i think that he might be stalker ..?
cause in valkyr prime trailer Ballas speaks how warframes were and I quote ", cast and hunted as game,trapped and tortured"
we know for sure that the voice is indeed of BALLAS
and the trailers ends with him saying "that is why they will destroy us"
this makes me think that  maybe Ballas knew that something was up with the tenno
and they were gonna rekt the orokin and stuff
so he maybe like went away and prepared to fend off the attack or just to protect himself from the orokin genocideor whatever
and made the stalker warframe
another fact that stalker frame looks a lot like excalibur umbra
so there could be a connection there
and then later he like maybe tried to stop the mass genocide but failed
so now he hunts tenno

if theres any flaws or whatever
dont hate me

doubt ballas is the stalker.

it's a lot more likely that it was somebody who like the archimedean in the silver grove bound themselves to a separate body by accident through transference. as a result they resent the tenno or something like that.

personally i think that umbra warframes are the "original" warframes created from the adults who went missing abord the zariman ten zero, while the primes and default ones are just manufactured clone-like creations used by the tenno in order to mimic their powers. the stalker also went insane when he discovers the truth about the tenno, which implies that the tenno were using transference on him in order to enhance his power without his knowledge or something (he might have had no clue of their existence either, ballas on the other hand would have likely known about them and their abilities as much as margulis did). As a result he resented the tenno and lotus for misleading him. who the identity of the stalker is however? unlikely to be ballas imo, but still hopefully it will be something really cool.

EDIT:

also to note about ballas, i doubt he would hate the tenno, he seems to have been the one who created the warframe puppets for the tenno. and i doubt he would want to avenge the orokin's death considering they killed margulis simply for questioning them. it would be a lot more likely that ballas would be a sort of anti-hero/semi-ally to the tenno considering that ballas would want to continue what margulus put in place because he loved her enough.

but that's just a guess.

Edited by lightdragon64

I doubt Ballas is in any way connected to the Stalker, save for the loose connection that being the creator of the warframes gives him to basically the entire universe. If anything, I think his words in the Valkyr trailer indicate his awareness that the Orokin grossly mistreated or even outright resented many of their subjects, including the Tenno and the warframes; that they'd created something that could not only destroy them, but something they could only barely (if at all) control; and that, given the previous two points, their eventual downfall was inevitable. It is, after all, entirely possible to be aware of something terrible on the horizon and at the same time be completely powerless to stop it.

Besides that, the Orokin didn't have any way to control the warframes besides the Tenno--otherwise they would've done it themselves. Given that, it seems unlikely that Ballas, an Orokin, would be in control of a warframe like the Stalker.

...plus he's been dead for a long time. There's that too.

I think Stalker is exactly what he said in his codex: A low guardian who was horrified by the Tenno's betrayal of the Orokin. I think he got his hands on a somatic link and a Warframe, and tried to use transference on it. Because he was just a human, or even a Dax, and not a Tenno, his mind and soul became trapped in that Warframe, and his human body withered and died, just like what happened with Silvana. That's why the Stalker always escapes when we defeat him as opposed to destroying his Warframe like can be done with ours, his Warframe is his only body. 

1 minute ago, Gelkor said:

I think Stalker is exactly what he said in his codex: A low guardian who was horrified by the Tenno's betrayal of the Orokin. I think he got his hands on a somatic link and a Warframe, and tried to use transference on it. Because he was just a human, or even a Dax, and not a Tenno, his mind and soul became trapped in that Warframe, and his human body withered and died, just like what happened with Silvana. That's why the Stalker always escapes when we defeat him as opposed to destroying his Warframe like can be done with ours, his Warframe is his only body. 

TBH, gameplay and trailers seem to show that we can never lose our warframes either, except for zanuka/alad, but this may just be because of the saltstorm that would follow loosing a 6-forma potatoed frost prime.

31 minutes ago, NinthAria said:

...plus he's been dead for a long time. There's that too.

Theoretically speaking he could still be alive in someone elses body via the Continuity, or he could be one of the seven who put his body into cold stasis, his body hidden somewhere (potentially on the Orokin moon) Orokin said that they had mastered death so it stands to reason that the body may have been destroyed but the spirit is still there. Prior to TWW We THOUGHT all Orokin were dead but the Grineer Queen proved us wrong so anything, ANYTHING is possible.

Stalker Warframe?  I want one.

God Mode: Press 1 to go into a state of invulnerability, mobility is greatly reduced, but you take no damage.

2: Disco Ball of Doom: Project a ball of death that inflict 25% of target's health per second, ignores armor, ignores shields, and dispells hostile buffs and active abilities and follows the target around the room slowly.

3: Death Charge: Lunge at your opponent, dispelling all active effects, knocking them down, and dealing 100% of thier shields and 75% of their health, has a 50% chance to proc a bleed proc, inflicting 10%/s for 5s. 

4: Whirlwind: Go into a frenzy, spinning wildly around the room, you ignore all incoming damage, and deal 1000 Impact damage per second to any target within 10m of you.

Passive: Damage Adaptation: After being shot, reduce all damage types associated with the shot by 99.85%.  Can only be dispelled by the raging hormones of a horny Teeno. 

Armor: 2750

Health: 2250@lvl 30

Shield: 750@lvl 30

Energy: Unlimited

Aura: Entrapment: Locks all nearby doors, ensuring your victim cant get away, teleports them to your location every 8s.

Exilus: Cloak n Daggers: Fills the target's screen with a disorienting purple/grey flash.

3 hours ago, KnightCole said:

Stalker Warframe?  I want one.

God Mode: Press 1 to go into a state of invulnerability, mobility is greatly reduced, but you take no damage.

2: Disco Ball of Doom: Project a ball of death that inflict 25% of target's health per second, ignores armor, ignores shields, and dispells hostile buffs and active abilities and follows the target around the room slowly.

3: Death Charge: Lunge at your opponent, dispelling all active effects, knocking them down, and dealing 100% of thier shields and 75% of their health, has a 50% chance to proc a bleed proc, inflicting 10%/s for 5s. 

4: Whirlwind: Go into a frenzy, spinning wildly around the room, you ignore all incoming damage, and deal 1000 Impact damage per second to any target within 10m of you.

Passive: Damage Adaptation: After being shot, reduce all damage types associated with the shot by 99.85%.  Can only be dispelled by the raging hormones of a horny Teeno. 

Armor: 2750

Health: 2250@lvl 30

Shield: 750@lvl 30

Energy: Unlimited

Aura: Entrapment: Locks all nearby doors, ensuring your victim cant get away, teleports them to your location every 8s.

Exilus: Cloak n Daggers: Fills the target's screen with a disorienting purple/grey flash.

Don't forget the exalted blade