Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow is Today! Also Article Info.

Mordad

3 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Earth wasn't previously good-looking. It had poor texture work. Hopefully this rework fixes that. I also wish they'd stop promoting how many registered players they have and would start promoting how many active players they have. Just promoting registered players is misleading to those who don't know that registered =/= active.

I myself was inactive from November of 2013 to January of 2017. Registered doesn't mean anything. Its like a graveyard saying how many claimed plots they have.

Edited by Ultimate_Vault_Hunter
accidentally wrote 2016 instead of 2017

From the RockPaperShotgun article:

"Y’know, I was never particularly taken with Warframe on PC – it did that thing of making me feel travel sick if I played it for longer periods of time and I don’t really like that kind of thing on keyboard and mouse. I’d forgotten it was out on PS4 though so I might see whether a change of platform opens it up to me, especially in the period between Destiny games."

Ouch. You sure you wanted to send this out to these guys, DE?

lol.

17 minutes ago, Kangarad said:

but what of the cronus? certaily that one is less used than the pangolin.

I like the look of the pangolin sword better then the Cronus. That's the only reason I'd want a riven for it, to possibly make it somewhat viable.

Id almost bet plat that it won't release today. Friday at earliest. The best we may get today is a "we were ready to releases but found some last minute quest breaking bugs. we should be up by tomorrow morning!". Followed by a bunch of " crazy at work" memes and a broken promise and then release late on Friday.

Edited by Hypernaut1