Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the drop tables.

There is a small issue with the way % are displayed: It would be really good if you split all % into their own cells, as that makes them easier to see and allows further calculations.

Here is how I layed out all the official tables as an example (it took long to properly tabulate everything):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sAfoO366dMEEFWKh5y6CzkYL884TRYy1LjnFHUX-Dg/edit#gid=309447293

Notice how I split all the % into their own cells.
I also included actual drop chance (enemy mod drop chance x chance %), which provides the real drop chance of mods, some of which are as low as 0.01%.

The only other thing that's missing is Riven Dispotion Data.

Edited by Hadronox

I may have checked the EN version before...

We didn't get any informations about this on FR side and i don't check always EN versions even if I do well in english. Really glad to see data by the own developpers, never see that before.

One thing I was wondering... Could we have the precise Riven influence (+45% / +12%/ -9%...) AND raw possible value (0% influence) of each kind of weapon (+100-200% dmg; +60/120% elem dmg...)?

Let's look at sorties(filled from published drop data):

Spoiler

4ftcROc.png

We in fact have 55.1% chance of getting something that has nearly no value(endo or lens) for a long 3-part mission we can do only once a day.

Ad for riven - there is near or below 1% chance to get what we need(i mean just to match weapon type and if look at stats we have very low chance to have good stats).

I noticed there are some not logical drops in caches like in B rotations where:

250 Endo Uncommon (22.11%)
240 Endo Ultra Rare (1.01%)
400 Endo Ultra Rare (1.01%)

Also the C rotation:  Argon, Tellurium, Nitain (maybe the Xiphon) could get a couple % of the 80, 150 or 160 endo if the B rotation already has three higher values than those.

Edited by PETI258

I know how probabilities work. I also know how to recognize results generated by real probabilities and ones resulting from something fishy going on. Results in WF are 100% fishy. I do not know if the punishing rates I get are suffered by everybody or just a subset of the player base (yah, I know a bunch of other poor sods), but I sure do know that I'm constantly way under advertised probabilities. And frankly, I'm a little sick of spending hours collecting specific relics (fighting boring mobs that don't have a chance in hell of taking me down) + void traces and then just throwing those relics + void into the garbage collector.

I love the game, but that is not going to cut it much longer.

23 hours ago, schluups said:

Results in WF are 100% fishy.

Those results are just from random generator. No smoothing(but with possible(i can't say it is definitely there but my ingame luck is commonly horrible after putting lotus doormat(in liset) and some criticising for bugs and unoptimized code while wf partners have muuuuch better luck on streams) buff/debuff by multiplier), no memory of previous tries.

On 7/9/2017 at 0:01 PM, Death_Master_ said:

Let's look at sorties(filled from published drop data):

Hide contents

4ftcROc.png

We in fact have 55.1% chance of getting something that has nearly no value(endo or lens) for a long 3-part mission we can do only once a day.

Ad for riven - there is near or below 1% chance to get what we need(i mean just to match weapon type and if look at stats we have very low chance to have good stats).

4k endo is very valuable.

Lens to help your abilities is also valuable and can be sold for 10p.

2 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

4k endo is very valuable.

No it isn't(at least for those who has already all prime mods maxed 100-200k endo from playing).

Lens are very valuable for new players who just got focus(and they won't survive 80% of sorties).

So chance of 5-10 plat for 3 missions? Farming prime parts and relics would give same faster.

On 05/07/2017 at 4:12 AM, Gasman12 said:

Thank you DE for this generous act that other devs would hide from ! This show how much respect your community and care about your game.

However I find it wierd that there's a drop that's missing from sortie drop table , the double resource pickup booster doesnt appear in the drop table:

ukbcj7h.jpg

Did it get removed or what happened to it ?

Also , this drop table doesnt show drop chances form the normal / rare / reinforced rare containers , that have landing craft parts / ayatan stars .

( It doesnt show spawn chances for ayatan sculptures,rare / reinforced containers, and the 5k/1k/500 standing syndicate medallions in missions if those are considered loot/drops by you guys at DE )

Lastly , This shows the fomorian alert drops but not the razorback armada.

I would appreciate looking into the things mentioned above 

Thank you again DE

SO what is ressource drop chance booster in the drop table ? :')

49 minutes ago, Death_Master_ said:

No it isn't(at least for those who has already all prime mods maxed 100-200k endo from playing).

Lens are very valuable for new players who just got focus(and they won't survive 80% of sorties).

So chance of 5-10 plat for 3 missions? Farming prime parts and relics would give same faster.

right, other people actually play the game that are not you. So that's why that stuff exist.

11 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

right, other people actually play the game that are not you. So that's why that stuff exist.

Sure! I would prefer DE put lens where newer players can reach it.

Endo is very much everywhere, every mission can give it.

So for sortie challenge i would prefer endgame mods as result.

Or just give us maybe 4 options to choose from at the end(one per player) so who wants ndo can choose it and others can actually get what they want?

1 minute ago, Death_Master_ said:

Sure! I would prefer DE put lens where newer players can reach it.

Endo is very much everywhere, every mission can give it.

So for sortie challenge i would prefer endgame mods as result.

Or just give us maybe 4 options to choose from at the end(one per player) so who wants ndo can choose it and others can actually get what they want?

the lens only work on rank 30 weapons. Why would they be put earlier than a mission that requires rank 30 weapons?

Does any 3 mission can get you 4k endo on average?

You get rivens, they are not going to shower you with rivens. If you dont get one to want to use, sell it and buy one you want.

5 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

Does any 3 mission can get you 4k endo on average?

And even more! Over 2.5-3k in just one mission(long excavation or survival with Nekros).

8 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

You get rivens, they are not going to shower you with rivens. If you dont get one to want to use, sell it and buy one you want.

I don't ask to rain rivens on me. Just giving 30-50% combined chance of riven would be better.

I mean we have over 50%chance of other stuff that for some(not all for sure) people is just waste of time - why not give more valuable stuff(that is valuable for most of people(i mean here that even people who need endo will like a good riven too.. or maybe a catalyst or a booster)) a good chance? Because more than 50% of failure for a mission that happens just once a day is very discouraging to me(and some people too).

19 minutes ago, Death_Master_ said:

And even more! Over 2.5-3k in just one mission(long excavation or survival with Nekros).

I don't ask to rain rivens on me. Just giving 30-50% combined chance of riven would be better.

I mean we have over 50%chance of other stuff that for some(not all for sure) people is just waste of time - why not give more valuable stuff(that is valuable for most of people(i mean here that even people who need endo will like a good riven too.. or maybe a catalyst or a booster)) a good chance? Because more than 50% of failure for a mission that happens just once a day is very discouraging to me(and some people too).

You said any mission drops endo and when i asked that any 3 missions can give you that amount you came with a very specific answer. That's not really any. And i think those would be more work. 

How many Riven do you have? Cause i dont play a lot and i just had to buy slots to open up space for rives. Rivens are not supposed to be what makes up most of your weapon mods. They are supposed to be a bonus.

50% change overall would make them more easy to get than a whole other mess of mods that are weaker than they are.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

2 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

How many Riven do you have?

I think 2 or 3, other rivens were so much useless that were thrown away(sold for credits).

Riven does not mean it will be definitely something strong enough compared to usual elemental(+90% without status bonus) mods which i have hundreds of from time to time.

Sadly a specific riven is very hard to obtain(i mean less than 1% per day) unless you buy it or you are popular enough to get it for free.

Other just rare mods you can obtain in one or two days if play LOT(10+h/day) for them.

20 hours ago, Rora-Mohan said:

SO what is ressource drop chance booster in the drop table ? :')

there are 2 boosters related to drops , ressource drop chance booster which increases the drop chances for resources and the 2nd is the double resource pick up booster which is for doubling the amound of resources u pick up , this booster is mission from the table while I used to get it before in sorties .

Pistol Riven Mod    Rare (7.61%)
Shotgun Riven Mod    Ultra Rare (1.36%)
Melee Riven Mod    Rare (9.14%)
Rifle Riven Mod    Rare (6.79%)

that's 24.9%, chains of harrow said it was going to be 25% that's a 0.1% discrepancies. sure nothing but thought just point it out, also why are lens in sortie drops current? back when it was unlocked during the times when second dream unlocked it and we wanted them but there in there taking 0.67%x5 for the greaters and 2.33%x5 for the normals, that's 15% chance for lens which is odd since mainly see lens greater and normal. which i do not really need either of, same with the boosters and don't get me going on that sculpture im sick of getting that thing it's been less since chains which is odd as its drop is 28%, but it is less endo then the endo reward after you put stars in it which feels real booby prize for doing sortie. initially sorties felt intended for end game but now that endgame has gone farther sortie feels disappointing. i feel we either need nightmare sorties  which have a different drop table excluding some of the more new player friendly drops from sortie and increasing the difficulty with more modifiers to them and maybe even the 8 player function in it making them with even more difficult to compensate.

i myself would like to see more 8 player content it creates so much fun ideas for things you can do i hope you guys are looking at it for the plains since i don't expect the plains itself to be servers since over pop will occur and the eidolon himself or herself seem like they should be raid boss worthy as our first real sentient boss. 

@DERebecca

sincerely grimm