Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon [2017]: content thread

Shafilp

Thank to Sir Scaary for posting a picture of Hydroid Prime from TennoCon2017

DEOfToMXoAEZBnt.jpg:large

At least my fav, frame now can join the real endgame now ;w;

Edit: Also confirmed coming with Nami (Skyla or Solo need to be re-check again) and Ballistica.

2nd Edit: Confirmed Weapons with Pictures

GzkwpA0.jpg

Ep0iahm.png

Edited by Shafilp

2 minutes ago, Shafilp said:

Edit: Also confirmed coming with Nami (Skyla or Solo need to be re-check again) and Ballistica.

ohhhhhhh boy. The frame I'm not hyped about, hopefully he gets a really good buff. But a Nami (skyla or solo) and ballistica prime might be nice :P I always loved the mechanics of both. So with a prime buff, they will be very nice indeed :P

Watching the stream (just a bunch of streamers I have no interest in) and having a bunch of uploaded pictures shared around.
I don't understand how we're not getting a stream of the opening, the panels or anything else until midnight EU time. I get that the digital ticket only gives you some small in-game bonuses, but really..? This sucks.

3 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Dammit. I don't like the long skirts.

I think they're kinda cool but I'm not looking forward to the inevitable clipping we always get with skirts, which is never appropriately addressed.

Just now, Smilomaniac said:

Watching the stream (just a bunch of streamers I have no interest in) and having a bunch of uploaded pictures shared around.
I don't understand how we're not getting a stream of the opening, the panels or anything else until midnight EU time. I get that the digital ticket only gives you some small in-game bonuses, but really..? This sucks.

Agreed. Was hoping for some sort of E3-esque thing going on.

Maybe they'll learn for TC 2018.

Edited by Valiant

3 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Ugh really, Nami (Solo)?

C'mon...

Should be coming with Attica.

How exactly does the Attica fit in with his obvious pirate theme? The Nami is a Cutlass so there is no way it wouldn't have been picked.

1 minute ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Shouldn't this be part of the Tennocon Live stream... Why do mofos has access to it now? So they can post it here with Spoilers in the Threat title???

i mean they paid to go there and also help people if they really wanna sit through and watch nothing for a whole hour

Edited by ShadowStalker

Just now, Ceryk said:

How exactly does the Attica fit in with his obvious pirate theme? The Nami is a Cutlass so there is no way it wouldn't have been picked.

Because he actually arrived with the Attica when he was first released?

Secondly, it doesn't have to fit with his pirate theme either. Could say the exact same thing for Ballistica.

Just now, Carnage2K4 said:

Shouldn't this be part of the Tennocon Live stream... Why do mofos has access to it now? So they can post it here with Spoilers in the Threat title???

Thing is, these pictures are all over twitter, discords and what-have-you. Removing the content here would be counter-productive.

1 minute ago, Smilomaniac said:

Thing is, these pictures are all over twitter, discords and what-have-you. Removing the content here would be counter-productive.

o.O that's complexly irrelevant as to why this is not part of the live stream but instead just there for everyone to leak...

13 minutes ago, Shafilp said:

At the same time as being an obvous pirate frame TBH I kinda see a samurai in there too. If you colour/gear em up rite. TBH Im not a fan of Hydriod/His Abilities. But Im a prime collector. So im gettin em, and im probs just gonna make him a straigh up samurai. Put the edo set on em. nikana prime, Idk what syndana. Got some cool Customization ideas for em tho