Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon [2017]: content thread

Shafilp

7 minutes ago, Newnight said:

I hope not, would kinda be a let down to have him die like that. Also some in thread compared this form more to Greek myth which I can see.

One of this arms looks augmented, perhaps to survive after the Orokin empire went down he hid somewhere and augmented himself since he can't use Continuity anymore without the resources to do so (even the Queens had to build an empire and trick the Grineer so they could survive and in the end still had to use Grineer bodies for Continuity).

Teshin did state that to become a Dax Soldier they had to do sacrifices, perhaps they got augmented so much that they lose most of their human body and have very little left of that. Lorists also seemed to have longer life spans but their body was far from "pure" because of how they were augmented with the Lora device.

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl

DE, maybe if you stream something from your official twitch channel, it should be the YT panel we were waiting for instead of some kid no one cares about who could very well be using his own twitch account.

Edited by WanderingZensunni
grammar

4 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Really miffed about the Stalker PvP news. Fracking forced PvP is a dealbreaker for me.

@[DE]Rebecca

I expect you to inform people ahead of time when you allow a player to become the Stalker do not make it a regular thing. I'd like to skip that day if possible.

Stalker PvP? What's that?

7 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Really miffed about the Stalker PvP news. Fracking forced PvP is a dealbreaker for me.

@[DE]Rebecca

I expect you to inform people ahead of time when you allow a player to become the Stalker do not make it a regular thing. I'd like to skip that day if possible.

it's okay to be bitter. 

3 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Stalker PvP? What's that?

AFAIK they will allow the winner of a Tennocon event to harass players in game as Stalker for a day. Yes, PvE players. Whether there's an opt out is not known yet, so I want to make sure there's an option for those who will not want to engage in PvP to avoid it, even if that means not playing for a day.

Just now, KYLoooo said:

it's okay to be bitter. 

Nothing to do with being bitter, just very skeptical, which there's definite reason for.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

1 hour ago, -Temp0- said:

At least he no longer looks like a fat squid. That's something.

What the heck is that tho?

duthZEx.jpg

This is the female frame that they showed in a past devstream. They also posted the concept art for her on the Warframe Instagram. I will stand by what I said before and call her the Arbiters of Hexis quest frame.

Just now, AuroraSonicBoom said:

AFAIK they will allow the winner of a Tennocon event to harass players in game as Stalker for a day. Yes, PvE players. Whether there's an opt out is not known yet, so I want to make sure there's an option for those who will not want to engage in PvP to avoid it, even if that means not playing for a day.

hopefully this is a one time thing

1 minute ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Ok, thanks for the imformation.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

This is the female frame that they showed in a past devstream. They also posted the concept art for her on the Warframe Instagram. I will stand by what I said before and call her the Arbiters of Hexis quest frame.

Huh must've missed that. She looks really weird tho... as do almost all new frames =/  

Edited by -Temp0-

1 minute ago, (PS4)Axlethegamer said:

Sorry I'm late about this but will this event be somthing possible for other players like  a special invasion system like armored core verdict day reaper squad or red phantoms from dark souls?

No info on it, but I'm worried they're trying to test the waters with with.

So hopefully not.

Just now, AuroraSonicBoom said:

I don't want to be forced into PvP, in any way.

I saw Stalker standing staring at a wall yesterday. SO ENGAGING. FEAR LEVELS 10/10

Besides what if the guy just decides to screw around the entire time? PvP is a dynamic system mainly because everyone has different competency levels. And again its already a forced encounter, and he'd be instantly outnumbered in a public game.

1 hour ago, BornWithTeeth said:

From now on, all Warframes have skirts and crests and fans and weird ornate twirly bits and dangling things and have insanely ugly, busy, noisy, crowded design?

No Warframe will ever again look sleek and efficient?

Actually it makes perfect sense lore-wise, we always known that orokin(who were original designers of warframes), really cared about appearance of stuff they made, while tenno were very minimalistic and practical, so it fits orokin created frames would be very stylized(and I would say overdesigned) while tenno build frames would be simple/minimalistic and practical, it makes perfect sense, and it always was like that, pretty much every prime object(frame/weapon/sentinel) had unnecessary gold additions that realistically make you much easier target to hit...