The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon [2017]: content thread

Shafilp

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

I saw Stalker standing staring at a wall yesterday. SO ENGAGING. FEAR LEVELS 10/10

Besides what if the guy just decides to screw around the entire time? PvP is a dynamic system mainly because everyone has different competency levels. And again its already a forced encounter, and he'd be instantly outnumbered in a public game.

I do not care. If you want PvP encounters there's many options for you to choose from. I started playing this game all these years ago just because it was purely cooperative and non-competitive. You finding PvE gameplay not engaging is not reason to force PvP on a dedicated PvE player base.

Just now, (PS4)Avod101 said:

Hold on, is Hydroid getting a re-work? 

As far as I know Scott has bee quietly putting together feedback on hydroid for some time now, although he hasnt really announced anything about it yet. Have patience, Oberon prime was only very recently released, every sign is a rework will come, but they have lots of time yet. 

2 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

I do not care. If you want PvP encounters there's many options for you to choose from. I started playing this game all these years ago just because it was purely cooperative and non-competitive. You finding PvE gameplay not engaging is not reason to force PvP on a dedicated PvE player base.

It's a moot point. It's either an aimbot with bad pathfinding or a player who needs to take out the trash real quick and afks or hold on I gotta light up this doobie first going into your game. You can still just head straight for the exit and flip him off as your ship departs if it really bothers you. Frankly these assassins need some sort of edge.

11 minutes ago, UltimateGrr said:

Why does every keep saying Hydroid Prime is wearing a skirt?  Do people forget that sailors used to wear heavy rain coats that went down to their knees?

It's the in thing right now to bash the latest prime/how it looks, so once one person makes a negative comment, everyone gets on the hate train. It's kind of pathetic really. 

Edit: As someone who goes through periods of moderate Hydroid use, I for one really like the new prime look. I love how they have been willing to do more than just white or black + gold with some frames. Keeping the gold orokin motif, but being more creative with Hydroid, Saryn and the like. I think he looks really good, and a rework will almost certainly come with him. 

Hydroid is already better than people give him credit for, but with the inevitable rework that will come before his prime, I think he will be way more popular -- and he looks damn good on top of it. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

2 hours ago, kyori said:

Hydroid prime is looking very good. The only frame that has a real samurai feel to it. Good job to whomever designed it.

The one who designed oberon prime.... needs to be fired.

My Tenjin-Edo-Volt Prime disagrees with your assessment.

Mynki is a legend.  I didn't  agree with the design choice (I called him VAUBERON the Gray, Lord of Wildebeests) but skill-wise it was executed in top-notch fashion.

Mynki has since moved on, but will be missed.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

Just now, Iceheart125 said:

What, nikana prime and galatine prime don't cut it for you?

I think he means a long katana that you use like a Heavy blade. Which in itself would be pretty boss if it got a new stance to go with it.

1 minute ago, Strykerclaw96 said:

I think he means a long katana that you use like a Heavy blade. Which in itself would be pretty boss if it got a new stance to go with it.

Maybe. They're assuredly not going to do anything like that for a while, though. Too many other weapon types with no content.

Just now, Iceheart125 said:

Maybe. They're assuredly not going to do anything like that for a while, though. Too many other weapon types with no content.

True, since Rapiers, Nunchaku and Blade and Whips only have one PvE stance each.

so, my rakta ballistica can now be "upgraded" so to speak? neat. my frost prime will enjoy his new toy.

hopefully it's crit+status is good enough to make it worth the switch, as controversial as it is, i know swapping my loki prime's rakta cernos for cernos prime was a good idea once i pumped 5 forma into it.

53 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

This. If I want PvP I choose a PvP game, thank you. Let's hope it will be a one time occurance.