Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

Just now, FashionFrame said:

They've been working hard for sure to bring, so it'll probably be not much hotfixes, but at least they care enough to fix these hahaha 

this update will be even better than the second dream one! (even because this will have less bugs)

Relax, guys.

They'll release it when it's ready.  This isn't like other 'major' updates where all DE was concerned with was impressing us die-hards. With Plains of Eidolon, possibly for the first time, Warframe truly has the attention of the entire industry. I've seen quite a bit of coverage across some big sites for this update, and heard alot of, "im coming back for this update" or "I think i'll finally check out Warframe because of this". 

There's quite a bit riding on this one. I'd imagine there's a certain degree of performance anxiety over there, too.. and I can't blame them. I'm sure they want it to be PERFECT when it launches. (tbh if it was me, i wouldn't ship it with so much as a typo). What we don't need right now is a rushed update for the entire industry to mock. They're in the spotlight and they want to impress.

This one might take a while, but I'm sure it'll be quite worth it. Patience! :)

1 minute ago, Meneliki said:

Relax, guys.

They'll release it when it's ready.  This isn't like other 'major' updates where all DE was concerned with was impressing us die-hards. With Plains of Eidolon, possibly for the first time, Warframe truly has the attention of the entire industry. I've seen quite a bit of coverage across some big sites for this update, and heard alot of, "im coming back for this update" or "I think i'll finally check out Warframe because of this". 

There's quite a bit riding on this one. I'd imagine there's a certain degree of performance anxiety over there, too.. and I can't blame them. I'm sure they want it to be PERFECT when it launches. (tbh if it was me, i wouldn't ship it with so much as a typo). What we don't need right now is a rushed update for the entire industry to mock. They're in the spotlight and they want to impress.

i know, but patience is not my virtue, i'll just try to have some this time XD

3 minutes ago, Meneliki said:

Relax, guys.

Awesome!!! All my W.O.W , And Smite PC friends will finally get their heads in the one and only true game. XD 

23 minutes ago, SergeantSunshine said:

I don't mind the wait if it means there won't be a hotfix a day for 2 weeks following the update.

<.< >.> but then we don't get glorious shenanigans like holding your operator in the second dream quest like a pistol instead of cradling him like you're supposed to :3

1 minute ago, brawler58 said:

I got my pocket rocket launcher a.k.a the prisma angstrum to blow up some fools

I like taking a little bit of a risk 

MAX tigris: check!

MAX pandero: check!

MAX mios: check!

INFINITE ammo: check!

TIME TO DESTROY SOME ASSES!

28 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

For a game that's in permanent beta, and the fact DE don't be able to see even half the bugs until it's out into the public and under the stress test, you can bet DE will be fixing! 

This game is so over-developed, with so many features and all, it must be extremely hard to keep bug-free, they cant just test everything.