Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

Stop that "leave britney alone" nonesence. When they say we plan to deliver the big fat 6 month update everyone is waiting for in september, they understand that the playerbase gets hyped and wait for it in september. If they dont deliver - people are meh. Period. If they dont want people to be meh dont hype the masses for a soon release. Simple. 

3 hours ago, AnonMarc said:

target was last month so in a way yes there is a delay 

They said they really hope to have ti by end of September. 
Same way kids hope Santa Brings them the gift they want during Christmas. 

==

Personally I think DE should release PoE in a Semi finished state and just add more content to it in future updates. 

While Consoles can wait for completely finished version. So PC can also bug test for issues.

Edited by xxswatelitexx

40 minutes ago, CanIbiteU said:

Stop that "leave britney alone" nonesence. When they say we plan to deliver the big fat 6 month update everyone is waiting for in september, they understand that the playerbase gets hyped and wait for it in september. If they dont deliver - people are meh. Period. If they dont want people to be meh dont hype the masses for a soon release. Simple. 

Or people shouldn't take stuff out of context and take things any other way as they were said. If people fixate on this it was promised, it was scheduled release crap, they are to blame, no one else.

Someone is only responsible for what hey say, not what others take from it. And defending DE or some crap like that got nothing to do with it. Saying PoE got delayed or they said they will release it on X is nothing but lies.

4 hours ago, BETAOPTICS said:

Well they planned to release it last week but needed time. In the update on forums Rebecca wrote that we will get a roadmap early next (this) week which is now going to be Thursday (late week), and even though in latest primetime they hinted PoE might be released this week, what appears to be, especially considering the roadmap, it is released next week instead.

Which is probably true since they'll have a primetime and a developer livestram that they can then talk about it if they will do them that is (depending on work and how exhausted they are). Now I personally don't mind, I am positively surprised if it is this week but I can live with further delays too.

They actually had no plan to release as a date, nor did they set a certain day or time. They were hoping to release in mid September but obviously anything can happen, such as bugs can pop up etc.

For OP yeah, I'm likely guessing it's this Thursday or Friday.

You know what makes it worse the fact they're hyping it up and don't even know when it will be done. Why waste our time by showing us streams of PoE and teasing about changes, when they could simply just save it for when they're ready.  Didn't DE have this talk about them avoiding this at the start of the year? Now everyone is expecting it to drop last week, this week, next week, next month. Anyone getting TWW flashbacks? 

"No set date guys, but we'll hype you up and turn off hotfixes and plaster "soon" all over implying it's around the corner, we have no idea when PoE will be finished but Hype!".

We're all in hype now? Pretty sure. Anything that will lower it? Yes. Event? MAAAYBE???

So my idea is to lower the Hype, let people do something meanwhile !

Big Event with Profile scores or even longer Tactical Alert would be nice!

Ok so my idea is that whenever there will be bigger update just make an Event before.

Event that would be even AFTER update. So no spoilers on release or kinda like that.

1. Dear DE if You want to hype grow from obvious reasons. No need for this idea :>

2. But if You want to calm down players a bit. Thats an one way for it :>

Edited by Cris0407

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Unless it is a PvP event, then people will just ignore it

I have over 3k h in this game.

Not even 1% is PvP.

Warframe is PvE not PvP...

PvP Is just for PvP people...

I hate fighting agaisnt another person in this kinda games et based on PvE...

3 minutes ago, Cris0407 said:

I have over 3k h in this game.

Not even 1% is PvP.

Warframe is PvE not PvP...

PvP Is just for PvP people...

I hate fighting agaisnt another person in this kinda games et based on PvE...

Oh look, he didn't even try to understand what they guy meant to say before bragging about  his playtime hours. What he said was that no one would play the event if it were PvP based.

1 minute ago, Gweredith said:

Oh look, he didn't even try to understand what they guy meant to say before bragging about  his playtime hours. What he said was that no one would play the event if it were PvP based.

Eat me alive! Thanks for being rude :-

Yeah I could take it wrong. English is not my main language...

10 minutes ago, Naaya said:

What's bugging me more than the actual delay of PoE is, that we won't get any hotfixes before PoE releases! E.g. waiting for the lephantis fix for weeks now.

They probably have fixed it already but haven't deployed an update for it, the fix for the Lephantis bug will likely come in PoE.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
Worded better

2 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

They probably have fixed already but haven't deployed an update for it, the fix for the Lephantis bug will likely come in PoE.

Yeah, I know. They already confirmed the bugfix of lephantis coming with PoE. But as long as they are going to delay PoE, we won't get this already finished bugfix.

I've lowered my hype by coaching a new player with a fresh account. Since I haven't been a new player since early 2014, it felt really refreshing starting from scratch again, and finally replaying all the old quests, as well as going for stuff I regretted not getting as a new player.

He doesn't play as much as me though, and I can't keep myself from continuing. I try to do non-progressive stuff in the meantime, like getting Conclave standing for the Riv-Min Armor :3

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

35 minutes ago, xFrostKnightx said:

You know what makes it worse the fact they're hyping it up and don't even know when it will be done. Why waste our time by showing us streams of PoE and teasing about changes, when they could simply just save it for when they're ready.  Didn't DE have this talk about them avoiding this at the start of the year? Now everyone is expecting it to drop last week, this week, next week, next month. Anyone getting TWW flashbacks? 

"No set date guys, but we'll hype you up and turn off hotfixes and plaster "soon" all over implying it's around the corner, we have no idea when PoE will be finished but Hype!".

I don't mind the previews. Some of you guys need to get a grip. They should be allowed to show us what they're working on and we should be mature enough to know that developers can't always pinpoint when something will be done. 

I am disappointed that it didn't release in September, but it's not like they gave us an exact date. 

Why would you want them to be even more closed up because you can't manage your own hype? I appreciate the open process, as long as they don't give us exact dates that they know they can't meet. 

Look... I know that DE obviously needs time to polish the update and get rid of various bugs, so the longer the wait, the better POE would probably get. But there is once thing - if it gets too long than the excitement will die and this super important update will impress noone because people will get tired of being hyped by that point. I wasn't there for the Wait Within and can't even imagine what it was like. I can only assume that when it dropped people were probably just... i don't know... done. I know I would be.

I just really hope that they know what they are doing and are in control.