Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

Well, I'm having fun trying to group the responses so far!

• People who agree that the game's name doesn't actually dictate anything
  • People who disagree that the game's name doesn't dictate anything
  • People who think I'm deathly serious and agree with the idea
  • People who think I'm deathly serious but it's a dumb idea
  • People who are just joining in with the comedy of it all

It's not as easy as you think.

Just now, lulialmir said:

i think the new mag is even better than the previous one -_-

Yea because she's not a one trick pony anymore, she can actually strip armor AND remove shields

Let's be real, one-shotting lv100+ enemies was bound to be changed anyway. Kids are getting salty over the fact that they can't do that anymore. Same with saryn, she's fun now since you don't have to spam 4 to win, look at it logically for a sec for God's sake and stop getting salty over cheesy abilities being changed

Sh*t I wrote too much 

26 minutes ago, brawler58 said:

Yea because she's not a one trick pony anymore, she can actually strip armor AND remove shields

Let's be real, one-shotting lv100+ enemies was bound to be changed anyway. Kids are getting salty over the fact that they can't do that anymore. Same with saryn, she's fun now since you don't have to spam 4 to win, look at it logically for a sec for God's sake and stop getting salty over cheesy abilities being changed

Sh*t I wrote too much 

Out of curiosity, why people say she's bad now ?

I've been playing her for a good year (but never played her before the rework) and i didn't notice anything bad with her, well, aside from being one-shotted by anything carrying a nerf gun.

On 9/30/2017 at 7:58 AM, Tridernite1 said:

Ever since I saw the plains reveal and the eidolon waking up, I always hoped it would have a lootsplosion like something in borderlands 2 for example. Hell I don't even want most of it to be rare resources, even ferrite or rubedo would be fine just the thought of seeing soo much loot is enough for me.

What are your thoughts on the loot the eidolon will drop?

I would love a loot-splosion like borderlands 2.

Remember the dragon fight? It's been a while, but in a dlc, you can fight 3 different dragons, each one a different element. When you kill them, it rains with loot and the special rare currency that's purple. Loot absolutely everywhere. Loot-splosions are also in fortnight which is really cool. 

I want to kill a boss in warframe and just run around looking for the good loot for 5 mins like on borderlands :P

On 9/30/2017 at 8:24 AM, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

2piece bonus: ash teleport now makes you invis

3piece bonus: smoke bomb invisibility duration increased by 300%

6piece bonus: shruiken damage increased 40,000% while invis

40,000%.......................... 0.o

Thats a lot. That's many a lot

1 hour ago, shiinigamy said:

Out of curiosity, why people say she's bad now ?

I've been playing her for a good year (but never played her before the rework) and i didn't notice anything bad with her, well, aside from being one-shotted by anything carrying a nerf gun.

Any frame in this game that requires a modicum of strategy or tactics to be effective will have a certain group of players claiming that the frame is useless if they can't easily nuke a room or do mass CC at the press of a button.

Edited by Hypernaut1

15 hours ago, DSkycroft said:

Yeah,and the contest ends the day after. The reward for the winner is several items that are being released with PoE,so they have to release it shortly before or after the contest ends.

Exactly, makes no sense for them to let the merchandise spoil everyone here before we get to experience it ourselves in-game.

that title with caps lock, well tenno i gotta say this...

more caps lock asking when poe each time the more delayed extend begin...

so im gonna guess POE gonna get released in Christmas because of [De]layed.  

39 minutes ago, Volinus7 said:

"Tenno" is such a cringe inducing name. 

Naming is important in marketing, Plain of Eidolon is intended to be hooked on Google easily and it's better than Hills of Eidola (HoE).

Because Warframe doesn't get mixed up in all the other War<X> titles (e.g. warhammer, warthunder, warface and that's just off the top of my head at 5am)?

Because, full name aside (in which Hills of Eidola is no worse), PoE isn't an already used acronym for a couple full game titles?

Marketing concerns would suggest distancing both of those for the sake of unique and unmistakeable identity, but here we are.

1 hour ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Any frame in this game that requires a modicum of strategy or tactics to be effective will have a certain group of players claiming that the frame is useless if they can't easily nuke a room or do mass CC at the press of a button.

Yeah "strategy", if that's what you want to call being energy hungry due to "synergy". Mag has also gotten some small QoL changes as well, so she is somewhat better than original reworked Mag, which is where most of the complaints were from(And the nerfed Greedy Pull.).

Edited by UrielColtan