Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you report someone who is constantly tbagging in the conclave?

(PSN)I_l_Ambient_l_I

Question

Like literally every time I go into conclave this guys is always tbagging me not only me but anyone he kills and it's abnoxtious as heck he is a MR 23 on PS4 his name is removed he doesnt know when to quit and it's just frustrating like just play the game and quit t bagging like a little kid 

Edited by Letter13
Please do not name and shame.

14 answers to this question

I dont think its that offensive. If you still want to report him, go to Support on the bottom of the page.

Edit the name of the guy out since it can be interpreted as breaking community guidelines 2nd point.

Edited by Xardis

It's just a game. People bag all the time in warframe. Nothing to get worked up about. Plus, I don't think DE would do much to the person anyways since it's a pretty common thing and I've never heard a rule against doing such things. It's all in good fun dude, no need to report the guy. :) 

52 minutes ago, (PS4)I_l_Ambient_l_I said:

Like literally every time I go into conclave this guys is always tbagging me not only me but anyone he kills and it's abnoxtious as heck he is a MR 23 on PS4 his name is BUNNY he doesnt know when to quit and it's just frustrating like just play the game and quit t bagging like a little kid 

No Naming and Shaming. Please edit your Post and remove the player name.

Reports should be sent through Tickets on the Support page along with printscreen and best detailed description of the incident.

Edit your post to remove names.

Tbagging isn't a reportable offense, reporting is usually used to report serious infractions like afk gameplay, acting against the team, mission stalling and so on, it is not to be used for a simple Tbag.

The only people who are really being insulted by the teabag are the people who are degrading themselves by sinking that low. Reacting to them is what they want, they are trolls. It's not a reportable offense, you can't report someone for making themselves look pathetic. 

Just ignore them when they do it, they might even get killed one day taking the time to do it, and then you can lol.