Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next foreseeable Prime Frames

Akarei

This is off of pure speculation but here are my predictions on the next Primeframes after they release Hydroid based off a some-what pattern that I see:

Zephyr
Mirage

Limbo
Chroma

Mesa
Equinox

Atlas
Wukong

Ivara
Titania

Nezha
Inaros

Octavia
Next Female frame

Nidus
Harrow

Would like to know your thoughts bout this and which frame you would like to see become the next Prime xD

24 minutes ago, Akarei said:

Zephyr
Mirage

Probably wrong.

Next frame after hydroid will be for Xmas, they never release a non played frame for Xmas. It'll be mirage or mesa. (or a zephyr with a huge rework)

Edited by Trichouette

23 minutes ago, (PS4)theelix said:

Zephyr first. 

Why? Age? 

Yeah, Zephyr is older than Mirage.

But DE have flipped the script on the whole age thing before with Banshee and Valkyr (Banshee was older).

So nobody knows for sure, but ever since the original nine were all finally primed DE has been going with "oldest goes first".

25 minutes ago, Wrum said:

i thought DE said something about not priming quest frames?? or did i just dream that?

They keep saying that every frame is open to priming, only players are stuck to the idea that quest frames are not. 

58 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Jeez, Limbo and Chroma prime aren't that far off. They still feel as if they were only released just late last year and the community were complaining about the helmet.

yeah, i mean, limbo is like 3+ years old? (because that's the time it needs usually before one get primed with the logic de is using now)

5 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Out of Zephyr and Mirage I'd expect Mirage first because, even though she's newer, she's less in need of a rework and more popular so I'd expect to see her in Winter and Zephyr in Spring.

But the thing is, Zephyr is due for a rework around the time the holiday prime is out. It'd make sense for it to be Zephyr prime

Man, I'm excited for Zephyr prime, but once Equinox prime hits, I'll be so excited her and all the following primes. I really couldn't care less about all the others up to this point...

Just now, Fiftycentis said:

then you'll find you have to farm for both prime day and prime night form and the excitement fades

1.) I plan to buy her prime access. No biggie.

2.) I think DE will make farming her a lot easier than many might think. It'll either require less parts, or the parts will be mostly common drops.

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)ShadowBlood89 said:

xD lol thats my priming list i posted in another thread just changed unknown to next. :P not complaining just saying

you can find this list like anywhere, on reddit, on the wiki, on tons of post on the forum, but still there's people that don't know what the priming logic is and are happy to see something like this