The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login rewards, what should be next?

Fallen_Echo

• 5 weeks later...

I looked at this article to see what people's opinions are about the possible day 700 login reward. 

But I am extremely disappointed to see it is nothing but people wishing they had the zenistar or zenith.

I have played since u14, login rewards didn't start until u18. Should I be whinging about all those possible credits for my logins being ignored? 

Someone stated a very good point. One of the reasons the log in weapons have a unique function is because after all this time playing, we need something that's different to the normal weapons. I have pretty much everything in this game, have done everything in this game, I love this game! But after a while, between updates, it can feel a little stale.

Should I go get my 4th John prodman autograph? Should I just grind out sets, so I can increase my collection of 3 of every prime, to 4?

Maybe I should run trials, so I can collect yet another set of arcanes?

Or just use the new shiney weapon, which more and more is becoming a case of everything being a side grade to something else. There are only so many stats, and only so many weapon types, so sooner or later they will all be near identical to something else I already have.

The log in rewards are really refreshing to have at this point, with almost everything else in game having been done, modded, forma'd, improved and maximised, these weapons are fresh when I get them, with nothing (so far) being like them.

Yes, I have a nice new shiny toy you don't have. Is it good? I can probably make it damn good if I want.

But while all those players who have only 100 days logged in have probably only used half the weapons available, and maybe only gone an hour or two in an endless mission, and still feels achieved. What is there for us seasoned vets to do between updates? We already tried everything else in game, we have tried virtually everything. The weapons at log in rewards are new content, to provide long time players with a little something extra to play with, cos we already played with everything else.

And for those who say that it's unfair, they will never have it. You will, if you just log on as often as is required. Why are you not complaining about primed chamber? So far less than 100 of this mod has ever been in game. You could buy it, for around 25,000p+ (a very conservative estimate) or maybe win it in some future competition. Why are you not complaining that you will most likely never ever have it?

Wanting what you don't have is never a bad thing. It drives your desire to have something. If you truly desire something from the log in Rewards, you will log on until you have it. If you log on, DE can add you to the number of players playing Warframe, and so measure it's popularity, something that gives them an idea of how well they are doing in this free to play game

53 minutes ago, (PS4)dst123daniel said:

I looked at this article to see what people's opinions are about the possible day 700 login reward. 

But I am extremely disappointed to see it is nothing but people wishing they had the zenistar or zenith.

I have played since u14, login rewards didn't start until u18. Should I be whinging about all those possible credits for my logins being ignored? 

Someone stated a very good point. One of the reasons the log in weapons have a unique function is because after all this time playing, we need something that's different to the normal weapons. I have pretty much everything in this game, have done everything in this game, I love this game! But after a while, between updates, it can feel a little stale.

Should I go get my 4th John prodman autograph? Should I just grind out sets, so I can increase my collection of 3 of every prime, to 4?

Maybe I should run trials, so I can collect yet another set of arcanes?

Or just use the new shiney weapon, which more and more is becoming a case of everything being a side grade to something else. There are only so many stats, and only so many weapon types, so sooner or later they will all be near identical to something else I already have.

The log in rewards are really refreshing to have at this point, with almost everything else in game having been done, modded, forma'd, improved and maximised, these weapons are fresh when I get them, with nothing (so far) being like them.

Yes, I have a nice new shiny toy you don't have. Is it good? I can probably make it damn good if I want.

But while all those players who have only 100 days logged in have probably only used half the weapons available, and maybe only gone an hour or two in an endless mission, and still feels achieved. What is there for us seasoned vets to do between updates? We already tried everything else in game, we have tried virtually everything. The weapons at log in rewards are new content, to provide long time players with a little something extra to play with, cos we already played with everything else.

And for those who say that it's unfair, they will never have it. You will, if you just log on as often as is required. Why are you not complaining about primed chamber? So far less than 100 of this mod has ever been in game. You could buy it, for around 25,000p+ (a very conservative estimate) or maybe win it in some future competition. Why are you not complaining that you will most likely never ever have it?

Wanting what you don't have is never a bad thing. It drives your desire to have something. If you truly desire something from the log in Rewards, you will log on until you have it. If you log on, DE can add you to the number of players playing Warframe, and so measure it's popularity, something that gives them an idea of how well they are doing in this free to play game

Well said sir, kudos to you!

4wbk77M_700wa_0.gif

Yeah, I have enough reactors to cover a single release bringing a new frame, a new prime frame, new Sentinel, new prime Sentinel and new breed of Kavat, kubrow and charger. I hope it's a shotgun, with an alternative fire mode like the zenith, one mode for crit and the other for status. It made zenith really interesting to mod

On 8/2/2017 at 4:50 PM, Fallen_Echo said:

Primed master thief?

110% chance of opening lockers. The extra 10% makes the locker drop any mods from the Transmutation reward table.

On 8/4/2017 at 6:52 PM, (Xbox One)B0NGR1P54JESUS said:

Primed point strike!!!

Too OP. I say Primed Perpetual Agony

2 hours ago, ZiG.y said:

Login 700 should be a weapon. My bet is on Lato Vandal or Braton Vandal. Especially with the upcoming changes to vandal weapon coloring.

Why would it drop a Vandal weapon at all?

Every weapon soo far gome for the sundial style if they choose a pistol it will be a sundial one.

On 8/1/2017 at 0:27 AM, Fallen_Echo said:

The latest two login rewards we got were the Zenith and the Primed Shred.

While the zenith is just an okay gun (just an opinion) the primed shred is a nice mod for the slow chargerate or slow firerate weapons we have.

What should be the next?

Another sundial weapon? Perhaps a shotgun or a launcher?

Or a new primed mod? Primed firestorm, Primed vacuum or Primed equilbrium?

What do you guys want to see next?

AkAzima.

1 hour ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

AkAzima.

And it would shoot out two of those shooting disks? Sure, why not?

Thought i would like if they would change the projectile to either give it auto-targeting to some degree or the ability to control where it shots.

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

Sundial type shotgun

I would love that too.

Energy weapon at base what could shoot out a disk prism what generates beams when it gets shoot at. It would let throught the main shot and would shoot out beams in random direction.

On 8/1/2017 at 10:45 PM, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

Godz.....no Cosmetics!!!

I was heartfully in pain when we got the Dex syandana. That was just a smacketh to the anticipation department for myself and my son's that play the game. 

It was the equivalent of getting for Giftmas 3 game consoles you wanted each year.....and then getting socks for the last one. 

Give us something that we can play the game with....not more dressup and color items. We are warriors that want to do battle....not runway models that want to Vogue....oh wait, forgot there is FashionFrame that is EndGamers. 

Listen....Linda listen.....the 700 days should be something epic and worthy of those that put in the hours played before we went to this style of logins as well as those who did the logins to get that many logins. Give us something that speaks to the dedication to say "I HAVE BEEN HERE!!!"

If it is a cosmetic item, i hope to all that is created, will be created, and still only exists as dreamware....make it something that can actually be USED AS A WEAPON...such as a Syandana that when you spin has force waves that slam enemies away or armor set that increases slam damage from melee attacks. Give this UNIQUE 700 days of logging in item some POWER! 

Or not......

100% agree with this. We need weapons or amazing unique items. I do not want to be given a garbage syandana or armour set for day 700. It needs to be something that is worth getting there and something that says: "F*CK YES, I MADE IT!".

If you're too far away, or you're new, tough cookies, you're gonna have to go through the same thing we did, STOP asking for cosmetics for the future, just suck it up and accept that it's a reward for those that have extreme dedication.

11 hours ago, phoenix1992 said:

I will trow a suggestion that will make people really pissed off.

Put a frame in the next reward slot.

Lame. That idea is already thrown around a lot. Be a little more creative.

Sundial Arch-gun. Twice or quadruple the salt.

21 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Why would it drop a Vandal weapon at all?

Every weapon soo far gome for the sundial style if they choose a pistol it will be a sundial one.

Because DE has stated officially that braton vandal and lato vandal will be returning "soon". Also there was a thread a while back where someone suggested the weapons should come back as login rewards and I believe DERebecca replied that she liked the idea.