Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ION Weapon Arsenal and ION Mask | Yatus ION-Series

Yatus

8 hours ago, ShinAmeD said:

while i still prefer the old one (thanks for showing us the same colors to put things into perspective), mostly the helmet and breastplate, this new one is still really great and i'll deffo end up buying should it make the next selection! is it just me or is the new helmet considerably slimmer tho? makes him look bit skinny imo, but prolly fits the "speed" aspect.

anyway, like i said, great work (i'd still be curious what DE (or you for that matter) disliked about the old one...)!

1 hour ago, Kotsender_Quasimir said:

while i still prefer the old one (thanks for showing us the same colors to put things into perspective), mostly the helmet and breastplate, this new one is still really great and i'll deffo end up buying should it make the next selection! is it just me or is the new helmet considerably slimmer tho? makes him look bit skinny imo, but prolly fits the "speed" aspect.

anyway, like i said, great work (i'd still be curious what DE (or you for that matter) disliked about the old one...)!

Thank you very much. There were problems with the retexturing on the previous one. As for this one i didnt use any retextures

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Liking the bionic armor thing you got going, tho i'm very curious to see where you're going with the helmet. Cause when i look at it now it kind of reminds me of Ash's default helmet.

I'm trying to make him as ninjaish as i can ^_^