Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When ? The inevitable arrival of Warframe Riven Mod ?

Doomsknightmare

4 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

omg ahahah :crylaugh: which film it was? i can't remember it, but i know i've seen it

on op topic:NEVER!!! also because they are probably going to add "sets mods" with poe, so hope in that

that would be Army of darkness, or Evil dead 3: Army of darkness. Awesome move. The king of chins is like the most awesome B-actor there is.

Army_of_Darkness_poster.jpg

Edited by Andaius

32 minutes ago, Arniox said:

too broken. It would be absolutely amazing, but broken. The only thing I could see frame rivens being used for is stuff like bleed out reduction, or fall damage reduction, or sprint speed, or bullet jump.

I wouldn't mind that... a combination of the Lua mods we got with The second dream and the old exilus mods... 15-30% str / range / duration + Sprint speed / knockdown recovery / bullet jump + hell... loot radar / enemy radar

Agree 100%+ Str / duration / range riven mods might be OP tho i'm still holding my breath for a primed Streamline since i realy hate fleeting... and for newer player who don't know to downrank the mods it's potentialy as much as a wasted forma.

8 hours ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

i2BzbtHzSf6df-krVYMfiA.png

are you sure?

This works until the day that DE makes the Lato Umbra and changes all Lato dispositions from 5 to 2.

Rivens still need MAJOR work as a system for them to fill their intended purpose.

Rivens should be Weapon Name Specific (as in Lato != Lato Vandal != Lato Prime), with a Transmutation method for shifting between Name Families (Latos to Latos, Bratons to Bratons), and other Transmutations across Name Famailiers and Weapon Classes. Taking a Lato Vandal Riven and eventually turn it into a Braton Prime Riven, for example.

Edited by Brasten

39 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

Lots of people say Mag is useless, and she certainly isn't played as much as most other frames.

Mag deserves a riven :D

17 minutes ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

or just a bit of a buff/rework

While I agree with some parts, she could use with some scaling back for her polarize and not flat rates. not as strong as before mind you, but unless your using it on a serious clumped up mob of corpus it's not going to clean up much of them once you get into the 30-40 range.  It will pretty much be there with the augment to overcharge your shields with damage from enemy shields.  However the reworking of her Magnetize and how it effect armored targets now with polarize works extremely well. Crush can still use a much needed buff. Magnetic damage only really hurts shields. So doesn't do  much good vs non corpus guys.  perhaps change it over to blunt damage? Over all I think she's in a good place. you just have to rely on different abilities then before for the most part.

I'm sure MagPrime can come along an school you in how to murderize with her.

Edited by Andaius

12 hours ago, Andaius said:

AKA Exilus mods. Other wise you have  corrupted mods. If they had something that gave you 4 strong bonuses they'd have to make it worth like 50 slots since it would basiclally replace 3-4 mods.

yep. But even just a high strength, negative shields mod for nidus or inaros would be OP. Or a high health, negative efficiency on nidus would be amazing. In general, I REALLY don't think frames should ever get rivens. It's just too broken and it would make some corrupted mods useless.

The closest equivalent I could ever conceive of happening is some system that acts like the old arcane helmets that are still around. +one stat, -one stat, attached to a frame, reroll the stats with kuva. It would probably be fine and dandy as arcane helmets currently feel a bit unfair, and locking your appearance is annoying.

21 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

There was a leaked image of a common mod with a weird ranking system based on mod set equipped that had I think something like shield capacity and power range. 

Get ready for it. 

Those aren't rivens. They are set bonus mods. They were shown off just a little bit during Tennocon, I think they showed just one mod. 

It has nothing to do with rivens. And it wasn't really a leak, as DE showed it off on their own. 

16 hours ago, ironfirefist said:

I hope never, how OP that could possibly be.

Weapons is one thing. Frames is too much.

yup it is true, excal, atlas, nova or whatever power house dmg can still destory lvl 100 enemies by using only warframe ablitites.  It be too OP to do so...good gosh remembering they have to nerf down the excal because he was way way too powerful when they renew him, his exalted blade wasy TOO POWERFUL because it takes the copy dmg of your melee dmg and causing it do huge dmg about up to 20k or above dmg and no enemies that is in lvl 100 still can't handle it.

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Those aren't rivens. They are set bonus mods. They were shown off just a little bit during Tennocon, I think they showed just one mod. 

It has nothing to do with rivens. And it wasn't really a leak, as DE showed it off on their own. 

semantics.

point being, theyre pretty freaking op if they are going to use those stats and the mods in the set follow suit affecting both survivability and ability traits. i didnt say they were rivens btw. i was implying that they were possibly going to be OP in the way that players fear warframe rivens would be. Moreso potentially since you would need a set which is more than just one mod, rivens you can only equip one at a time. 

also, i wasnt sure if it was a leak or teaser since i didnt attend tennocon and the picture i saw didnt have any context in the discord chat i saw it in. 

:D 

thanks for your reply as always