Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Team Ammo Restores?

Spartan336

It useful depending on what kind of situation your in.

Camping in one spot an not enough of your ammo type drops.
using high ammo burn weapon an your low but cant move from where you are so easily without dying.
in a raid an need abit more time but dont have enough ammo.

But gonna be quite usefull when spending long time in the POE map an you don't want to leave an return just yet

I bring them with me in the off chance that I'm the damage dealer in a sortie and I need to defend a point while the rest of the squad is doing their own thing. Another scenario is when going for the extremely long endurance runs. Running out of ammo can cost you the run when your ammo reserves drop to 0 when you see a swarm of Ancient Healer Eximus shambling towards you.

Doesn't hurt to bring them.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ShadowBlood89 said:

It useful depending on what kind of situation your in.

Camping in one spot an not enough of your ammo type drops.
using high ammo burn weapon an your low but cant move from where you are so easily without dying.
in a raid an need abit more time but dont have enough ammo.

But gonna be quite usefull when spending long time in the POE map an you don't want to leave an return just yet

1 minute ago, SurrealEdge said:

I bring them with me in the off chance that I'm the damage dealer in a sortie and I need to defend a point while the rest of the squad is doing their own thing. Another scenario is when going for the extremely long endurance runs. Running out of ammo can cost you the run when your ammo reserves drop to 0 when you see a swarm of Ancient Healer Eximus shambling towards you.

Doesn't hurt to bring them.

Praise be unto these forums, for I have askedith, and I have receivedith. 

1 hour ago, Spartan336 said:

You mean the ammo that the enemies drop, right?

(I can't think up a situation off the top of my head were these things are useful. Especially for an entire team.) 

Can also come in handy when your using High fire rate low damage weapons and you progress to the point where your mod load out is making you expend more ammo then your picking up. I've had it happen before with the grakata's.

3 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

When my lenz dont kill quick enough, this thing helps alot. 

It's wasted on a lenz tho....only 7 ammo needed to top it up. All you need to do is hit the first ammo drop from enemies you just killed.

I had situations in sorties where I've run out of ammo due to the enemies not dropping enough (level 100, rifle only defence iirc).  I'd also forgotten to take the restores so that was fun lol... 

Yes ammo drops from enemies but it doesn't always drop enough of what you actually need.

14 hours ago, Spartan336 said:

(I can't think up a situation off the top of my head were these things are useful. Especially for an entire team.) 

Assault Rifle only Sortie, interception map.

My Soma Prime ran dry around the middle of the second wave. I was Inaros at the time.

But I always run with 50+ of each type, so it was np.

Edit: @(Xbox One)CannyJack beat me to it.

Edited by Archistopheles