Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you know what its like to get punched by RNGesus

CoolPsyco

Meso D1 Relic Radshare.

L2S1hJH.jpg

I despise relic system as it's not only gave more RNG by making me trying to find a specific Relic between ridiculous amount of relics instead of only just grinding the prime parts.

It's also put more grind walls with the existence of void traces so that we can enhance the relic so the relic has more RNG percentages even tho its still RNG and even if you got 30-35% chance to get rad you still had 65-70% chance to get bronze item. which what you will (obviously) get.

And I really want to kill my self right now.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

I know. I know. There are some part of the relic system that fix the old void system. Like, now you can have more tileset to go instead of only void tileset. And you can open relic multiple times to "QUOTE'increase the chances(a.k.a RNG irl) to get rare stuff'QUOTE". But, to me, relic system gave me more work to do with how the little of time i have nowadays(its been 4 years and im not a kid who go to school anymore, im a young adult with a brain of a kid who go to bigger school) instead of just go to void then grind as hard as you can. both are grinding. but the old system is more straight forward, for me.

Many people told me that relic system is better than the old system.

It seems that im sounded like im more ok with old void system. But how experience told me the tale of my luck? I once fkin had a mental break down once and cried like a btch because of this system.

And now with the relic system, that not only im gonna experience the disappointment on luck. Now I need to work for it before getting the ultimate experience of disapointment on luck?

"Put it in my a55" ~a Beautiful quote from JobbyTheHong.

6 minutes ago, Zysyx said:

You have 2 left and 2 right choices, the far left aka left most.

It's proper English, just not used often.

first, im sorry for not understanding because im not a native english speaker.

second, i didnt get the joke.

third, even if i get the joke im not laughing because all of the four choices is forma and i felt like i want to commit suicide.

Just now, CoolPsyco said:

third, even if i get the joke im not laughing because all of the four choices is forma and i felt like i want to commit suicide.

At least you got a forma and not a pc that overvolted from the bad rng and exploded on you.

TBH I wouldn't mind quite so much I've been running relics to get more Forma and we keep getting almost anything but OR something good that I haven't already got pops up too.

Gone through 20ish Forma since my return with plenty more needed and I'm down to my last dozen or so.

2 minutes ago, Sabreracer said:

TBH I wouldn't mind quite so much I've been running relics to get more Forma and we keep getting almost anything but OR something good that I haven't already got pops up too.

Gone through 20ish Forma since my return with plenty more needed and I'm down to my last dozen or so.

you see... Im not a forma maniac who trying to forma every weapon or warframe 5 times. i dont want to gave my self more work(grind) to do in warframe as im lazy and im okay to only forma my weapon once or twice as long as it still effect lvl 100 enemies.

except lex to aklex prime. forma both 5 times. because put it in my a55 i love em.

10 minutes ago, maj.death said:

Well you see. If you were playing the old void system you'd have gotten a glorious orokin cell 4 rewards in a row on endless instead of a choice between 4 formas.

And only spent 1 key and could go as long as you wanted. You can't point out the cons and not mention the pros. The relic system has about the same layers of RNG as the key system does. Instead of getting an orokin cell, you get a trick mag while farming relics. 

Edited by --Q--Voltage

14 minutes ago, maj.death said:

Well you see. If you were playing the old void system you'd have gotten a glorious orokin cell 4 rewards in a row on endless instead of a choice between 4 formas.

OMG, I would rather get oro cell because i, my self too lazy to farm it(because back then i never went to draco and i always finding my self no supply of oro cell. no joke).

And you know what that mean, no going to draco means that i didnt need to lvl up my weapon and didnt need to lvl up my weapon mean that i never used my forma bp back then and by never using forma mean i have them lying around. Even until now, after i used to craft tons and tons of forma, apparently i still have 39 forma bp.

AND I HAVE NEVER PICK FORMA ON RELIC DROP UNTIL NOW.

9 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

And only spent 1 key and could go as long as you wanted. You can't point out the cons and not mention the pros. The relic system has about the same layers of RNG as the key system does. Instead of getting an orokin cell, you get a trick mag while farming relics. 

yes!! there are no more sharing in relic system and continuation like the old time.

13 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

You'd also nine times out of ten have an abysmally low chance of getting the item you want... which also only happens to drop once every 20 minutes. But sure. Rose tinted glasses all the way I guess.

Just now, maj.death said:

You'd also nine times out of ten have an abysmally low chance of getting the item you want... which also only happens to drop once every 20 minutes. But sure. Rose tinted glasses all the way I guess.

You have an abysmal chance at getting the relic you want too. Axi E1? Axi R1?

And every new prime access you have to farm more keys. If you play for 2 years in the key system, you could carry over what you had. Since the relic system, the old relics are only worth it if you want to make platinum once you get the part you want and just clutter the loot table. Don't be blinded by the "you can control the RNG" myth about the relic system because that is completely false and there are more layers now. You have to farm a specific key, then farm a resource, then make sure there is a specific mission type available (you can't even play what you want if it isn't in the alert screen), and then a small chance at your part.

47 minutes ago, CoolPsyco said:

It's just game. Why you have to be sad? 

Like, calm down. It's just a game, there's always another day to do something, don't rush anything. Don't get that sad over it

6 minutes ago, Arniox said:

It's just game. Why you have to be sad? 

Like, calm down. It's just a game, there's always another day to do something, don't rush anything. Don't get that sad over it

its more of my own joke with the fact that i had a mental break down once and cried like a btch because of the old void system. and then i got depressed for a week.

19 minutes ago, maj.death said:

they keyword here is "Chance". both system is chance. If you read my post you know what im talking here.

Either you immediately get disappointed(old void system)

Or work hard with blind eye cover to reach the top only then you open that blindfold and see yourself get disappointed(Relic system).

19 minutes ago, (PS4)SaintRain459 said:

Lol I love your JonTron meme XD 

But I have also run into this problem before. And it always happens in a radiant run too. Just hope you have more relics though o.o

JonTron is the living meme of youtube. Im gonna abuse the meme even tho it might be outdated.

And you cant decide to have more relic because fck me farming specific relic is a btch. oh yeah im gonna try to get meso d1k relic between ALL OF THOSE VARIANT OF MESO RELIC THAT IM SURE IM GONNA GET MORE BECAUSE RNGESUS SAID "FCK YOU".

yes, im salty.

47 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

You have an abysmal chance at getting the relic you want too. Axi E1? Axi R1?

Sure, and getting those specific TIV keys was so easy, huh?

47 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

You have to farm a specific key, then farm a resource, then make sure there is a specific mission type available (you can't even play what you want if it isn't in the alert screen), and then a small chance at your part.

You know, you don't HAVE to farm for those traces. If you said it's just to delude ourselves, then you're free to use intact relics. It's just the same, right?

Also, just to cap things off:

a2553314bda4c7ffdaf53b5aa3a19bec.png

SmoceSg.png

Edited by Gamma745