Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Glyphs on the Forums Megathread

6Sanity9x

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey y'all! 

I changed the title of this thread so that we may use it as a place to post what Glyph icons are missing from the Forums. 

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno if this is the right place to post it, but my forum avatar never updated, regardless of what glyph I tried. To be specific, I ran with AdmiralBahroo's glyph for a long time, then used Mesa Deluxe glyph, Bricky's glyph, Ivara Valentine's glyph and, finally, Mirage from 100 days of warframe glyph. And yet I still have this default one here.

On 3/12/2018 at 5:23 PM, snorkofob said:

I dunno if this is the right place to post it, but my forum avatar never updated, regardless of what glyph I tried. To be specific, I ran with AdmiralBahroo's glyph for a long time, then used Mesa Deluxe glyph, Bricky's glyph, Ivara Valentine's glyph and, finally, Mirage from 100 days of warframe glyph. And yet I still have this default one here.

Can you try logging into the forums using an incognito window? 

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know about other people but I cannot for the life of me get the Zephyr Prime glyph to work and I switched to it since release, did the whole website cache whatnot, no change on the forums. Had it ever since and then decided to test by changing to another forum glyph, repeated the process, and it changed into my current one of Volt Prime. Tried Zephyr again and it hasn't changed to it.

Can only assume it isn't properly working as I haven't seen anyone else using it so far either.

@[DE]Drew

Edited by Valiant

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe the forum display picture I have is an old version of my current one. 
Currently, on the forums it's showing me I have this: 
FtSV01U.png

In-game it looks like this:
KL7tz47.png

WY3J6rP.png

Edited by Navarchus
  • Like 1

Ok Inexpensivegamer's glyph has been fluctuating on the forums from the old to the new model like for over a month. One day It's the correct excited fox:

M4eJS4N.png

and the next it's back to the old chicken mesa :

UePyOOu.png

Today the glyph was the proper one for exactly 5 minutes and now it's back to being the mesa again.

I've tried all the cache and incognito fixes nothing works. I think you should just delete the old model so it doesn't conflict with the new one anymore.

Edited by EDM774