Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #98!

[DE]Rebecca

Question:

1. Are you able to fly to the space and start a archwing misson in Plains of Eidolon? (It may be a great idea isn't it?)
2. The Archwing skill are a bit op when killing ground enemy how can you balance that?
3. Does the new glass warframe will use the new resorces in Plains of Eidolon?

4. Is there any underground or room in Plains of Eidolon?
5. Is the Focus System are important to kill the new BIG BOSS in Plains of Eidolon?

Edited by Ceravelox
new question

Question: now that archwing will likely be more appreciated by the community, are there any plans to implement an Archwing Racing league? against other players or even a PVE version against corpus racers aero-slolam tracks across the plains? (I'm sure Nef Anyo would be chasing the betting scene for it)

~For balance, limiting powers to collectables similar to a mario kart system for any wing to use any power based on their position in the race (so blink spam can be avoided) and each wing has its own perks to speed and turning? If its not in development now, then perhaps later in the second plains added for Venus you mentioned

Edited by Cxdfc

As more and more weapons and warframes are released, having Orokin Catalysts and Reactors is a must, and putting Forma on them is necessary for end-game. However, as these additions are inevitably replaced by their upgraded versions (Prime, Wraith, Vandal, Prisma, etc.), in order to free up slots, I end up selling the old versions, and all my potatoes and Forma sunk into them go down the drain. Would you consider reworking the sell function so that instead of obtaining credits for sold weapons and warframes, we instead get back a blueprint for a potato or a forma? Or perhaps obtaining a shard of them, and that 4 shards would become a new potato or forma?

So this is my first post here and I know it isn't the topic that is going to be discussed a lot, but I've wanted to ask/suggest this for a couple devstreams but something always came up.

here it goes :

Q: Can a system get implemented that marks vaulted relics on the relic screen? 
Q2: will you?

Its getting really hard to keep track of all the relics that are and are not vaulted, and since there will be more additions this seems like a good QoL update

Thank you guys for the countless hours of fun

Hello , F1REFLY75 here, long time xboxone player (recently started a PC account too :), i have so many questions so please feel free to either rip it to shreds or pop my thread cherry, i will just ask the first few that come to mind.

Q. in PoE,  we will be able to use our Archwings at will in the field,... in doing so, will the stats of the warframe and archwing be put together? or will either of the forementioned stats just be it (one or the other) and the other have no bearing?Will Archwing weapons remain a thing?  if the AW and WF they were combined (even with slight penalty) would this not add to the general "customize your frame to play your game" aspect (which happens to be my favorite, customization is KEY for me!)?

Q. mods...mods...mods ,.. there are many,.. but many..go unused at all by alot of players,.. and some,.. are even useless,.. Riven mods were a great addition to the game once again to basically "pimp your guns and weapons", will any more of the unused stuff ever be removed to ..of course.. Add more mods 

my WARFRAME "belly" needs rivens.. for my warframe,..so,.. how much money to i have to donate to start that project? as in ,.. frame specific mods that can affect base stats, iincluding but not limited to Armor, Speed,Health,Sheild recharge and Energy but also keying in on another stat from the other major stats being range, power ,eff,dur.. just asking..

i have many more, but for now i am done with questions..

Thank you @DE for giving an old gamer a reason to play games consistenly again, it is my escape from the day in day out, my lander ismy home away from home, until next time,.. peacce!

Now that the Jat Kusar is in game (the weapon design winner) will we get a repeat of the last contest where the top 3 get added? there was a mention in the original thread, but it's nowhere to be seen now.

Will there be grips for some of the more unique weapons like whip blades or gunblades in the whole modular weapon system? Doubt they will be immediately available, but just curious if we'll be able to craft each weapon grip.

Can we get the weapon types that will also get a new stance since Geoff said we'd get a half dozen new stances?

What will we all be able to do in the Plains of Eidolon? We know of the fishing.

There's currently a lot of people unhappy with getting Focus Lenses as Sortie rewards, as well as a lot of people clamoring for Kuva as a Sortie reward. Have you considered hitting two birds with one stone by letting players convert Focus Points into Kuva or letting us craft Focus Lenses into Kuva Lenses? Maybe with higher conversion rate for the unpopular Focus Schools, and of course a Daily Cap for how much Kuva you can passively earn this way.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Two short questions with probable long answers.

Will we get Eclipses on PoE?
Are there plans to venture to Tau one day?

+1 for both of those, especially for moon cycles.

Also, have a cosmetic option for operators. People who got fashionframe for operators don't want to be screwed (That includes people who got the prime access one!). Even if it won't be on launch, would be really nice to know if it is coming.

• Like 1

Considering that if playing on Public in the Plains of Eidolon people will be able to come and go into the missions as they please, will we see that same technology being implemented on other endless missions types such as excavation, survival etc. ? By that I mean will players be able to extract whenever they want, on their own without needing at least half of the team to be on extraction? 

Just a couple tiny questions.

Atlas looks like a god, but doesn't quite feel like it. More synergy between his abilities would be a lovely thing! Specially since I love his conclave augment turning him into a rumbler. Would love something like that for the normal gameplay! I understand Plains of Eidolon is first priority, but is atlas at least been considered to get an overhaul?

The second question would we get the dojo kingpin system anytime soon?

Thanks!