Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #98!

[DE]Rebecca

Will our Combat-ready Operators be able to use melee weapons instead of guns?
(I really like the concept of sneaking around as the operator, waiting for a good moment and then Dashing up to the target and loping his/her/its head and then either Dashing off and disappearing or hopping back into the frame and generating lots of mayhem with powers and weapons.)

Oh, and how do you want to deal with the problem of stances having only two combos? (Yes, polearms, Iron Phoenix among others suffer from this)

Can we PLEASE address some of the client bugs?  I started playing a few months ago and I always play with a partner and it's completely ridiculous how much breaks between client and host.  I mean, deadly hazards you can't see, spy lasers you unpredictably can't see, things that always fail (eg, Pavlov's C vault shortcut), warframe powers that get screwed (eg, Vauban's 1), a bunch of affinity bonuses just not working (eg, find a mod), ...

It's awful to see things this bad in a team game.  PLEASE normalize the game for clients and hosts.

Question: With open world maps becoming a thing in Warframe will we have additional roaming bosses and exclusive enemies besides the Eidolon's and could they possibly drop exclusive loot like Accessories (for weapons and frames), Skins (for anything I guess) and or new Weapons? 

Hello DE i got 4 questions on POE:

1) Will there be any other factions on plains or just grineer and sentients.

2) Will there be any alerts on plains like normal hourly alerts or small size quests.

3) Will there be any minimum requrement on focus for plains.

4) Will there be any lvl system for opertors or armor levels.

We are eagerly waiting for release date of POE ,hope we will listen its date on tomorows DEV STREAM

Edited by santhuprince112

This multi-question :

1- When you enter a mission in "public", Warframe automatically groups you with other 3 players. Will this still happen in PoE?

2- if Yes, four randoms enter the plains, will they all have to do the same objective or can they do diferent objectives at once?

3- if Yes still, randoms can get in and if they can do diferent objectives, do I still have to wait for them or can I extract solo?

4- And finally, if Yes, do we share rewards from the diferent objecties or I only get the one I was playing for?

Hope you can answer all this. All the best guys... and gal! ;)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

This multi-question :

1- When you enter a mission in "public", Warframe automatically groups you with other 3 players. Will this still happen in PoE?

2- if Yes, four randoms enter the plains, will they all have to do the same objective or can they do diferent objectives at once?

3- if Yes still, randoms can get in and if they can do diferent objectives, do I still have to wait for them or can I extract solo?

4- And finally, if Yes, do we share rewards from the diferent objecties or I only get the one I was playing for?

Hope you can answer all this. All the best guys... and gal! ;)

1st: I think PoE will be like relays where u enter on a 50 capacity channel.

2nd: If the 1st affirmation is correct u can invite ppl to ur group then start the same objective.

3rd: Or u can do the objective and that objective will find u a group, also theres no extract on PoE, only go to NPC and collect ur reward 

4th: I think u wont be able to share ur drops with other squad members if they're doing other objectives.

This is all i think, so we'll see later the results :P

Something discussed in previous streams was the availability for more loadouts.
The limiting factor is that they take up a lot of room server side.

One thought was to have loadouts stored locally on the players Computer/console. with easy access so that the loadouts can be transferred via email or jump drive.

And as always, thanks for the great game.

I usualy don't ask things to be answered on DevStream but hey, even if I'm not able to catch the stream in realtime, might as well leave my contributions to it...

Ball park ETA on PoE? What else you guys hope to release along with it? Will the Plains be set on only one area much like the area added for [Chains Of Harrow] update quest, or it will be an area that will be attached somehow to Relays? I don't remember you guys trimming out on how to gain access to the Plains themselves yet.

Other than the Eidolon fights and the Questline that will probably run us through it, will there be other content planned for release on top of PoE to expand it further than what was showcased since TennoCon (not counting the different family of weapons that we will be able to make there, or the idea of expansion of Focus that were hinted at some point)?

Unrelated to Plains of Eidolon itself, but seeing I'm already here I will just throw it here in hopes those will also be addressed:

-With the release of the supposedly massive battles against the Eidolons, can we expect the unloved Lephantis be revisited anytime soon to receive mechanics change of some kind? An almost imobile monster of that size and the type of fight that focus on 'hit the weakpoints, as nowhere else will actually do anything to it anyway' kind of battles are not quite that interesting seeing how most of the content is played as a horde-shooter rather than rewarding marksmanship and timing.

- Can we expect the Arca family of weapons be expanded with wares encompassing other weapon classes such as Snipers, Rifles or Light Melee weapons?

- With the introduction of another Giant enemy battle, it brings to question if we will ever get a proper 'Introduction to Raids'. I'm well aware that there are members of the community on all platforms that so kindly make themselves available to teach the ropes for the currently available ones, but most of the time, the Raids themselves, right now, seem a bit too grandiose and intimidating to new and moderately new players, not like it helps much the whole 'I only want experienced people' mentality on most cases at Recruiting channel; and given that to play the Star Chart content you don't really need Arcanes to get by, if there will be ever an Introductory Raid that doesn't require the Half or Full Raid amount of players or a Training Mode of sorts for those so that people could get used to them before diving in with a full raid group.

-Did the Council or the development team already decide on the GlassFrame's official name yet?

-In regards of Deluxes, any news on MAG and EMBER's? Is there a Concept being looked over for VOLT's?

-DevStream#100 closing in, excited? Got plans in the working for it yet? It is a special number, so I hope it goes with a big BANG! when it comes!

Honestly not expecting any of those to be seriously addressed but at least I hope you guys have a good time during the DevStream#98

On 14/09/2017 at 12:07 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Q:i love playing ash, and in the pains of eidolon i cant wait to play as him being a super try hard Assasin but all the stances for the nikana which is my personal favourite weapon and fashion frame weapon for ash/ash prime but all the stances that are for the nikana always put the blade back into the holster after every swing/slash i was wondering if it would be possible to get a new stance where you pull the katana out but not just to swing but take stance with it and the case will be where where ever the holster style equip you have becuse i have the left shoulder one and every time i equip the nikana it put it back at my waist