Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #98!

[DE]Rebecca

Q: Will there be a 'sniper position' when using sniper weapons in the plains.

Q: With the release of landscapes and further expanding the origin system, will the game finally reach out beyond the void, The Tau System?

Edited by Zephnus
  • Like 1

Is there any chance that energy orbs will change so they'll only be picked up when 25 energy is missing instead of when constant energy draining abilites are used and in only a couple seconds you gobble up every energy orb that was dropped. Which reduces energy gain in total and stops party members from regaining energy if they've popped a large energy draining ability. 

So will this be possible to change or just stay as is?

Questions

1) Focus rework, will it come with PoE? 

2) Any introduction event/quest about PoE? 

3) Will operator be able to stroll ostron village? 

4) This is important = i noticed there are some problems with area based abilities in uneven ground levels, like hydroid's undertow. Does this means more problem in PoE? 

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

Q: What kind of parkour elements will there in in the plains? Parkour needs to have some sort of object to work, but the plains look very open from what we've seen. I know plains are by definition very open and flat, but the streams have only shown trees as an object that we can use the parkour system on. It's next to impossible to jump off an enemy, and a lot of the Gineer objects we've seen are very short and not suitable to be used because the warframes will jump above the object.

I like being able to jump and bounce of walls and such. It's one of the reasons I actually started playing this game back in update 7. Hopefully the parkour system has some use in the plains. Maybe I'll have to resort to bunny hopping if the plains are very open.

SMALL QUESTION?

Will we be getting the ability to gain New Bird Companions from the Plains of Eidolon?

Like hawks, or eagles, instead of Kubrows, Sentinels, Kavats, because that would be awesome as well

Like one Bird rends opponents weapons from their hands, and brings back their guns to the tenno, as ammo

As well they can pick up and bring back loot, attack vip targets, maybe even SPOT enemies, marking them with way-points, if they are a huge threat

Other than basic companion mods, maybe having birds could have them perform something interesting

Like the bird companions could latch onto a tenno, giving them flight/slow fall/longer aim glide's, higher jumps

Maybe they could even carpet bomb as an attack, flying over groups of enemies, dropping multiple exploding grenades

Stunning them, shocking them, poisoning them, A bird as a companion could do many many things....

If only Lotus didn't hate them though T T

this is awsome!!!, however, my Q: Now that the new content of plains will be in effect.. will their be any sort of special trainning from maybe a lost tribe of tenno that my have lost there way. Example: you have different schools already which the operator can choose so would it make sense to have Dark Elements in additional schools .. just say stalker and many other darker forces yet to come ? how drastically that would change the story along with gameplay

Edited by (XB1)xDEADLY W0LFx

Question time!

1. Will the Plains release be a streamed event?

2. Will the sniper rifles in the game be getting changes to the mechanics to something more viable?

3. Will bandaid mods and the issues they're intended to deal with finally be dealt with and fixed before or in the Plains update?

It was said during a previous Devstream that you were hoping to aim for, a possible release, maybe around "mid september".

How far back has that been pushed due to recent delays? (I figure it's inevitable, just the kind of work/task it is, even with you geniuses working on it.)

In earlier devstreams, it was stated that Plains of Eidolon was going to be a time for the operator to mature. My question is in relation to something that happens during the various Kuva siphon runs that people have done. When destroying the Kuva clouds, it seems to be absorbed into the operator's body. Will this have any effect on the operator down the line?

Question: In relation to the concept of our Operators "maturing" or "becoming warriors", it was stated in previous DevStreams that there would be a sort of "Focus" for our Tenno Death Beam in the form of a projectile weapon. With that in mind, would it be safe to infer that the operators will also be provided with melee weapons objectively related to said Focus, or simply melee weapons in general?

Just as well, when referring to our Operators becoming "warriors" or otherwise developing a knowledgeable approach to battles, will we see a more appropriate movement system akin to how our Warframes approach combat (I.e. rolling, sidestepping, bullet jumping, etc.) without being forced to sap our energy pools by invisi-dashing?

1. Will all Focus schools be equally useful? No more Zenutik=Unlimited Energy or Naramon + Any Frame + Crit Meleeweapon=DMG Monster due to invisibility and the other schools aren't that useful?

2. Will the Way our Focusability is charged change? E.g. no longer time based but rather in correlation with the gained Affinity?

3. Will the old Arcane Helmets be affected by the Arcana rework?

4. How will the Tenno Arcana be equipped?

19 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Awesome! Can't wait!

Q: For our operators in the Plains of Eidolon, they will become warriors and more powerful than they already are. As exciting as this is and the gear that we will be getting. As someone who loves fashion frame and bought a ton of operator fashion, will there be an option for a toggle between the armor and between our fashion. If we have it toggled on the fashion, the armor would still be equipped and in full effect with only the fashion visible.

I'm kind of sad you stole my question but I'm stil happy that I'm not the only one who is wondering about this

Do you have any plans to add Kuva as a reward to missions on Kuva Fortress? Right now doing syphon mission is the only way and the mechanics of it are repetitive. Some people sure like it but Im not one of them. What I like are spy missions. I can do them almost endlessly. What I would like to see is new spy vaults for all tilesets (mainly add vaults to have all tilesets have it, there are those that either dont have the dedicated vaults or dont have spy missions at all, Corpus outpost, Corpus gas city, Void, Derelict, Grineer asteroid and some more that I cant remember right now).

With those it would be great to have Kuva spy mission have an uncommon reward, with a secret location of their Kuva bank. Those would be exclusive alerts and would be lvl 60 spy timed mission, like 10min. The trick is that once you get the location you have to do it right away, the timer starts once you are on you ship, its paused during loading screen and is not paused if you go to menu if you are solo. The timer is tied to a final reward. The timer duration would be based on how undetected was your Kuva fortress mission. The lore behind thos would be that Grineer are alerted that you know about the location and start to transfer it to a ship that you cant get to and you have to empty out the 3 minibanks as quick as you can to get the most Kuva as a reward. If the timer runs out you have no Kuva left to retrive and you extract. Those mission would be ment to play solo but you could do them with others provided that they have a uncovered anotehr location in the same way. If you exit the mission you cannot retry it like the alerts, you have to get another location. Also, if you go to such mission with your friend to his location, you lose yours.

Kavat resource buff would not affect the Kuva reward but resouce booster and double drop weekend boost would.

1: I remember shield gating was mentioned a few months back. Is that a thing that is coming with PoE? If not, roughly how long?

2: Is there any chance of PoE being able to be an 8 man squad like with raids given the size of the place as opposed to the standard 4 man?

3: Roughly how large will the update be?

If i remember correctly there was once mentioning/suggestions of a zanuka/ moa pet, is this something you (Still) wish to do at some point or not? And if you are interested in giving players such a pet, then how would it be executed? Just a standard set of moa's/ zanuka's to construct or would you consider adding a modular system that would determine it's attacks? For example a robotic using Shockwave moa legs could get as its first ability the shockwave stomp, a zanuka body gives it the ability to revive you for double or triple the time it'd normally take for a tenno to do (as zanuka does with alad) and an anti-moa gives it the ability to deploy a temporary drone.

Maybe customisation could even go down to special machinery you could implement as auxillary systems.