Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What will you do first once plains come out

(XBOX)ShadowBlood89

21 hours ago, McDuffMan said:

watch other people on twitch play through it for an hour so i can get all the free goodies then finally play through it myself as for some stupid reason you'll only get the Teralyst sigil when you observe them getting the dam achievement or atleast that's what i'm assuming what the advertisement means by: "Watch Warframe partners or Selected streamers earn 'by the dawn's early light' achievement."

just realised when i was typing this that i can just mute the stream and play through it myself... there isn't a auto kick system for twitch is there?

far as i can tell you will get rewards when they earn POE based achievements.
there watching stream for an hour but with multiple stream up not sure how it will affect this.
so pretty much be signed into twitch an have the browser up an have twitch linked to your warframe account you should get rewarded

I have so many stupid, fun ideas for Poe...

Testing if the Nukor inflates airships. Testing if the Miter punches through the very soil of PoE with Navigator just like it punches through the very walls of ship tile sets. Rebuilding the Buzlok and watching enemies looking for me from miles while a swarm of bullets are slowly zoning in on their head. Using Titanias first ability and launching enemies to the stratosphere. Trying out if I can jump on the top of a drop ship and hitch a ride. Rebuilding Valkyr and trying out if I can hitch a ride with Rip Line. Trying out if I can reel in a bird with Rip Line or will I fly towards the bird. Trying out where I can create Daswires with Ivara in weird place. And so much more...

So many stuff to prepare for...

14 hours ago, OmegaShadowcry said:

Max Speed Volt, Low Sensitivity Mode, and high-speed weapons. Yes.

I was thinking max speed Volt buffing a slide Nezha who's also buffed by Octavia's Metronome and Nova's speed augment, after i watched the 8 man LOR speed run video by Zanagoth.

Easy.

Find the resource requirements for every single weapon part for Hok's Anvil.

Acquire septuplicates of them all. 

Create several weapons that all embody a specific attribute selected and focused upon during crafting.

Die of malnutrition on continuous week four of weapon creation on the "Blade of Chance" prototype, life fulfilled.

fly/ run around blindly and get lost, and see how high/hard the enemies are at the furthest reaches of the map (and be sad they are not high enough) also run up the highest mountain for the views. 

then when I'm done being a prat start my grind to tank up my kiddo, and stuff for that so I can punch the giant gribblies in the crotch.

Well, to be honest, as I said on my previous comment, I am really excited for focus and the operator update, but 1 thing I'm really excited about is archwing in PoE.

me being a titania main only intensifies this feeling of MUST FLY IN PoE ASAP! Expecially since you can use archwing abilities, which means you can use itzal and tp all around the place :D