Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno! We Attacc, We Protecc, But most importantly... [A thread poking fun of Ash Rework 2.0 salt]

CoolPsyco

I felt the need to do this...

But in a serious note.
I know this is not the same as how people want ash to be reworked. And zenurik does help people using negative efficiency build. But we already know that the focus will be reworked before the devstream, like it or not. And we dont want every new player just went to naramon and zenurik school because its "the best school".

And let's hope that the new rework actually fix the major problem the focus system has. not just... your need for energy and invincibility.

Edited by CoolPsyco

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Knight of Dis said:

Are people really that reliant on Zenurik for energy? You do know they'll just add another source of energy regeneration, because it is a necessary component of the game. I haven't made it that far as I'm just now about to start Natah so it's whatever. The community will build around it and move on.

A lot of caster frames I have are built at max for 130 effi and they rely hard on Zenurik and Arcane Energize to have enough energy to be actually useful. 

It's not like they're nerfing a gun or something, they're nerfing an entire play style to which a lot of people have built around. 

Just now, NPC said:

A lot of caster frames I have are built at max for 130 effi and they rely hard on Zenurik and Arcane Energize to have enough energy to be actually useful. 

It's not like they're nerfing a gun or something, they're nerfing an entire play style to which a lot of people have built around. 

They aren't nerfing it for no reason though. I've read a lot on the wiki, and looked at the abilities and for the most part there are barely any useful parts to focus. Why would I choose anything else, maybe Narumon (Invis one?). The over all idea is that they want every class to be useful and to be up in arms because they're taking away a single part to make the whole better, hopefully, is not okay.

Would you rather keep them the way they are and basically have nothing to gain from focus after unlocking the little you need to or would you rather have a full tool kit that has more use than just adding energy? Maybe they won't add anything back in to give energy so you have to work out with the team you go in with how many Corrosive Projections and Energy Siphons you need. I hope they do add something back to give that level of energy regeneration but I'm happy they're reworking the focus schools so it's more useful than just being a battery.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Knight of Dis said:

You do know they'll just add another source of energy regeneration

we don't know that though, not for certain. is it likely they'll add another source of energy? yes, at least I REALLY hope so as I'm a Zenurik user myself. but until we actually SEE what DE are giving us, there will be doubters.

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

we don't know that though, not for certain. is it likely they'll add another source of energy? yes, at least I REALLY hope so as I'm a Zenurik user myself. but until we actually SEE what DE are giving us, there will be doubters.

You are correct in that. Aside from some other lackluster content though, DE has done really good by it's content and it's players when it comes to making changes and adding new things to the game. Even if they didn't add something as strong, I feel like there would be something added in that would help. That aside we will just have to wait until they either tell us something or it goes to full release.

9 hours ago, NPC said:

You're either not very good at tactically using your abilities, or you just love spamming them like crazy. Sorry, but wow.

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)Knight of Dis said:

Are people really that reliant on Zenurik for energy? You do know they'll just add another source of energy regeneration, because it is a necessary component of the game. 

That's exactly why people "complain". It's not necessary it's just nice to have. It's not something that breaks the game yet people have been whining since day one because they both don't wnat to use it but hate to see someone else using it and instead of asking for buffs for other schools they whined about nerfing zenurik. 

"But most importantly" people complain because *** DE takes everything you've been farming for away. Farmed shtton of some rsources? They will take it away in a form of insane resource requirements because "otherwise your resources "won't mean anything" " wot?! So you wasted hours of farmng ,wasted money on boosters, only to be told "hey you know what, you have too much of this thing so now we will take everything away". "So you've been really liking this weapon and formad it 7 times? Well it's too bad, cause we're about to turn this weapon into a total sht oh and here's 2 formas for that" "So you've been farming golden cores and had 10 000 vitality lying around on top of those? Well hold tight, cause we're about to redo the whole thing and all your mods will worth nothing" "I see you just leveled the riven for some popular weapon? That's just the perfect time to nerf teh sht out of it becuse we didn't think things through and apparently this thing is too good so here have -50% of all your stats so taht riven worth sht now"

What exactly is the incetivity to even play this game (and especially spend money) once you have most frames/weapons and done starchat again if all your progress can be wiped clean in a matter of seconds in a single update because someone months or years later "suddenly" realized that they "fckd up" again? 

We Attacc, We Protecc, but most importantly.. Salty.

Most importatly cannot into memes or rhymes.

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

That's exactly why people "complain". It's not necessary it's just nice to have. It's not something that breaks the game yet people have been whining since day one because they both don't wnat to use it but hate to see someone else using it and instead of asking for buffs for other schools they whined about nerfing zenurik. 

"But most importantly" people complain because *** DE takes everything you've been farming for away. Farmed shtton of some rsources? They will take it away in a form of insane resource requirements because "otherwise your resources "won't mean anything" " wot?! So you wasted hours of farmng ,wasted money on boosters, only to be told "hey you know what, you have too much of this thing so now we will take everything away". "So you've been really liking this weapon and formad it 7 times? Well it's too bad, cause we're about to turn this weapon into a total sht oh and here's 2 formas for that" "So you've been farming golden cores and had 10 000 vitality lying around on top of those? Well hold tight, cause we're about to redo the whole thing and all your mods will worth nothing" "I see you just leveled the riven for some popular weapon? That's just the perfect time to nerf teh sht out of it becuse we didn't think things through and apparently this thing is too good so here have -50% of all your stats so taht riven worth sht now"

What exactly is the incetivity to even play this game (and especially spend money) once you have most frames/weapons and done starchat again if all your progress can be wiped clean in a matter of seconds in a single update because someone months or years later "suddenly" realized that they "fckd up" again? 

That's the life of a gamer. If you have a problem with the game you're playing changing then you should really rethink what games you play. Any game that has an online component will be subject to changes and updates in the form of balancing, addition of content, and even the subtraction of content. If you want to avoid that, your best option would be to play solo only games. That being said, I understand the frustration you're talking about. You eventually get to the point where you just ignore the changes and use what you want when you're screwing around and farm meta gear for when you're being a try hard.

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Knight of Dis said:

That's the life of a gamer. 

No it's not.

In my 15+ years of gaming this is the first such ***y game that makes all of your progress irrelevant and in such a short period of time as well. This isn't "a life of gamer" it's a life of a warframe player.

Any game that has an online component will be subject to changes and updates in the form of balancing, addition of content

Changes doesn't equal changing it to the point when you're being robbed of all of you stuff or changing it so drastically that players that have been gone for a couple of months almost have to learn it anew. If you have to change so many things so often it means you have no f clue what you're doing whatsoever.

Just now, -Temp0- said:

No it's not.

In my 15+ years of gaming this is the first such ***y game that makes all of your progress irrelevant and in such a short period of time as well. This isn't "a life of gamer" it's a life of a warframe player.

Changes doesn't equal changing it to the point when you're being robbed of all of you stuff or changing it so drastically that players that have been gone for a couple of months almost have to learn it anew. If you have to change so many things so often it means you have no f clue what you're doing whatsoever.

I guess I just got used to it from playing Destiny. I remember playing way back when before online games became a thing that we didn't need day 1 patches either, or DLC, or microtransactions. The change they're talking about isn't as big as you seem to be making it. How much did you really invest into your focus trees (ignore this if you are a completionist and spent dozens if not hundreds of hours unlocking everything)? I've seen quite a few mainstream games change components of a game drastically late in the games life span. The fact that warframe has been going strong for as long as it has is a testament to the fact that it is a good game, and while this change will affect veterans more than anything, it is a change hopefully for the better.

Side note: They will be refunding all focus spent. You're farming isn't going to waste. I don't understand where the idea that they're just throwing everything you worked hard for out the window came from.

34 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Knight of Dis said:

I guess I just got used to it from playing Destiny. I remember playing way back when before online games became a thing that we didn't need day 1 patches either, or DLC, or microtransactions. The change they're talking about isn't as big as you seem to be making it. How much did you really invest into your focus trees (ignore this if you are a completionist and spent dozens if not hundreds of hours unlocking everything)? I've seen quite a few mainstream games change components of a game drastically late in the games life span. The fact that warframe has been going strong for as long as it has is a testament to the fact that it is a good game, and while this change will affect veterans more than anything, it is a change hopefully for the better.

Side note: They will be refunding all focus spent. You're farming isn't going to waste. I don't understand where the idea that they're just throwing everything you worked hard for out the window came from.

If I have to hazard a guess, methinks the person is a poor soul who may have had quite the stream of bad luck. Could be things like "Armstice descending while they was trying to complete a Solar Rail", "The Great Hema cost-caper", "The Simulor Scandal", "the Tonkor Terror", and, of course, "Vault Roulette".

Just my opinion though, naturally could be wrong.

As a non focus user I won't feel so much difference because for me there is the rage, equilibrium and the syphon for energy making but I am not using my abilities at all the times so only the eximus units or disruptors can leech my energy so hard.

I can imagine how hard could it be but still we don't know the full story and I guess DE will make option to regen your energy in other ways. Octavia and Nidus are good examples.