Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Prime

Tu-lipX

Because frames are primed generally by order of release every three months, in a male male female female repeat order. The next two primes are females, basically guaranteed to be mirage and zephyr, or mesa if they feel it's popular enough and if they don't have a rework lined up for either. The next female pair is mesa and equinox, then Ivara and titania. It'll be over two years until titania prime comes out.

Edited by torint_man

25 minutes ago, PinkYui said:

that sucks :( 

I know exactly how you feel. I've been a Mesa main since her release back in 2015 and I'm super salty I have to wait for that dumb bird and that squishy harley quin wannabe to get Primed first. Its fricken insulting lol :p. Any who...

Unfortunately all you can do is wait..

A suggestion:

Some Tennogen can give you gold bits as well as Prime armor can give her a "Prime" appearance. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2017 at 8:29 PM, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

I know exactly how you feel. I've been a Mesa main since her release back in 2015 and I'm super salty I have to wait for that dumb bird and that squishy harley quin wannabe to get Primed first. Its fricken insulting lol :p. Any who...

A suggestion:

Some Tennogen can give you gold bits as well as Prime armor can give her a "Prime" appearance. 

Good idea xD Thanks  ^.^

On 9/24/2017 at 9:29 PM, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

A suggestion:

Give this man a potat- I mean a medal