Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Facts & Fundamentals of Focus 2.0

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, SpaceBad said:

A big question remains that I haven't seen any word on. Currently the operators have a finite pool of energy that they draw from for all actions and regenerate only with inactivity, seriously constricting their options. Any say on whether their energy or action economy will be getting a rework as well?

Sustainability is necessary for the viability of the warrior operator concept. 

Apparently there is currently a glitch where if you play TWW questline again the operator has an ammo pool (1000 ammo by default) for the void beam, so at the very least your primary attack is separate from the blast, dash, and cloak energy pool.

34 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

You know maybe the Kingpin idea and how they would implement it brought about the idea for PoE.  

As for the whole everything is a copy of Destiny,  Destiny itself is just an inferior copy of Borderlands 2.  LOL

For the first part: yeah, I hope so, and I hope the Kingpin system does eventually factor into the landscapes. That'd be cool.

For the second part: not sure what that has to do with what I said (I know the individual I was responding to said that though).

This is... disappointing.

Why, why, why are all the huge overhaul solutions inevitably convoluted re-hashes of what we had before? How does moving the passive buffs from triggering the Focus active to simply shifting to Operator make players more inclined to use Operator mode? It'll be convenient for players having finished TWW to get their passives earlier, but that just means Focus is more annoying to use UNTIL TWW is done. The utter lack of survivability isn't the only thing that makes Operators pointless and unattractive gameplay options...

• Nothing you can do within reason will help them out-damage standard weapons.
  • Nothing you can do within reason will help them out-last Warframes.
  • Making certain buffs and abilities require use of the Operator isn't going to make players more enthusiastic about using them; it will make them more annoyed and frustrated when they need to in order to get what they want. It won't be a treat, it will be a chore.

MAYBE there are important details that make this revision more effective you haven't shared with us yet... my fingers are crossed. But I'm not hopeful.

To be perfectly clear, I'd be one of the first to embrace a successful integration of the Operator into Warframe's gameplay. I think the idea of gaining tremendous power partway through the game is pretty awesome. When I first got to blast Sentients on my way out of TSD, I was eager to continue kicking Sentient butt... but instead I got a contrived reset button for a shoddy bullet-sponging mechanic tacked onto an anti-climactic "major" enemy.

I also don't think it makes much sense to try for players switching between Operator and Warframe all the time... after all, power is more fun when it has drawbacks and weaknesses to go with it. Why bother with Warframes if the Operators are powerful enough to go into combat directly (and not die permanently)? The concept of a powerful-yet-frail kid was neat. The threat of Stalker invading your ship or the Grineer Queen stealing your body was grounding. It added a sense of peril that the game otherwise lacked, where all deaths felt "cheap." Making Operators a persistent presence on the battlefield takes that away again.

Focus should be more about making the WARFRAME more powerful. You initially sold us on a time-limited "super mode," and while the sound of "only once per mission" wasn't exactly attractive, it still would have been better than "floaty ghost kid with odd controls and annoying projectile attacks, after which you get the buffs you really use it for." What happened to that super mode? Why are we stacking yet another modding tree on top of our equipment mods?

Games are fun when their various mechanics play nicely together. Warframe currently feels like a Frankenstein's monster of neat-sounding concepts with half-polished execution (see: Archwing, melee combos, channeling, Focus, etc.) that don't really compliment each other. Simply adding more appropriate statistical buffs to Operators will do NOTHING to fix the awkwardness of actually controlling the Operator (see: difference in mobility, imprecision of void dash, obsolescence of void mode, narrow utility of void beam and void blast).

I don't particularly enjoy being one of the sour apples, and I hope I'm wrong about this, but it looks like more of the same.

Parkour 2.0 was good. Do more of that thing where you realized that players wanted mobility, but the current system was too clunky to use comfortably so you made it more comfortable to use instead of making them jump through a bunch of weird hoops to feel skillful about it. (The biggest remaining problem with THAT is your tilesets aren't really suited to the use of parkour - odd hitches that get you stuck abound, compatible surfaces are few and far between, etc.)

1 hour ago, DreamsmithJane said:

Where did I say anything about channeling? We all know the mods suck (except for Killing Blow), and that system is one that needs more attention.

...We don't even have stamina anymore. And if you think there's nothing wrong with never having to think about how you're using your supposedly limited resources, then why don't we just remove them all? No energy, no ammo, heck, let's get rid of health and just make everyone invulnerable! ...Of course there's something wrong with not having to think about that. How is dropping an energy restore any different from using the Zenurik 2.0 powers anyway? Still not the same as passive regeneration following you everywhere. And if people want to play Limbo, they're doing it already. As for your implication that other caster frames can't/won't be played without Energy Overflow...it's just depressing that you think so.

P.S.— Do you even know what "cellshaded" means? Cel shading has nothing to do with colour saturation. Trying to sass me...LMAO, good luck.

Because Channeling is the proposed passive for the Zenurik Tree.

Yeah, they did remove Stamina. My point exactly. The currently strongest weapon type doesn't require anything and also conveniently restores your HP.

Immortality? I pick up caster frames all the time, seems to me they aren't immortal just because of Zenurik. Most of them are actually literally one hit kills in higher lvl content. And yeah, with all the forced synergies a lot of them will become quite a pain to use without reliable energy flow.

If energy orbs become as common as ammo drops, and like with ammo no enemy can ever take it away from us, we can talk about managing your energy.

Limbo literally draws black outlines around the characters, which I consider to be cell shading? :o

11 hours ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

Besides the point that DE should have showed how the thing works and not release a confusing wall of text...

I am one of those players that doesn't perceive Operator gameplay as a problem; I was looking forward to it as an opportunity, a change of pace.

I was looking towards an Operator gameplay that could allow me to be more like...dunno Snake from MGS.

Roll, teleport through the void, go stealth behind covers, kill silently...loads of stuff actually.

Instead it seems I'm looking at a buffer, which is the most non interesting and boring way to see the operator.

The buffer is a good/awesome complimetary idea to a more fleshed out operator gameplay, not the only actual thing.

I'd rather they be more like Grey Fox, or Raiden from Metal Gear Rising Revengeance(Ya know, Ninja.), with some seamless Jojo Stand shenanigans thrown in.

11 hours ago, Jicematoro said:

This all said! The operator doesn't have to be faster or as fast as the Warframes, all they need to be, is not slow, not awkward, not clumzy and not clunky.

Yes, I recopilated a bunch of previous Suggestions from this thread for this.

I personally disagree on not having to be as fast as the Warframe, I won't accept any gimping of movement if they are expecting me to embrace this symbiotic relationship. Different abilities sure but nothing less as far as basic fundamentals such as primary movement, go, because as you may know, Shark Wing is not exactly fun to move around with either, and its actually faster than the operator.  Inhibited mobility for Operators is especially more glaring and problematic, given that the Warframe and Tenno fight on the same terrain.

Just portray the Tenno mobility in a different way, like having the Tenno propel themselves on void clouds, or move around like wispy ghosts or something,

if they want to keep up the presentation of Tenno as physically weaker, but don't nerf fluid mechanics simply for the sake of "lore" or an attempt to artificially prolong tasks, and thus time spent in the game(A misguided way to attempt doing this.), this way. Activating the Operator in and of itself is also particularly important, it has no flowmotion at present.

1 minute ago, BlueberryIsWar said:

If energy orbs become as common as ammo drops, and like with ammo no enemy can ever take it away from us, we can talk about managing your energy.

It's not as common as ammo drops, but I do seem to get more than enough energy orbs to power Prowl through a whole mission solo.  Even on my low level account that doesn't have access to focus or energy pads, I find enough to fully charge up my energy bar.  Are players really spamming powers that much while having low efficiency that energy orb drops are a problem?  I'm not trying to be obtuse.  It's just that I just really don't understand how some are doing this.   

2 hours ago, blazinvire said:

I think my only real concern about operators is the flow of gameplay, which has already been voiced.

I remember from one of the devstreams or something, there was mention of a sort of tag-team idea with Warframes and their Operators, which seems to be what you're aiming for with the whole residuals and combat operator, but I think it's gonna need a lot more work to make it feel like a true part of the game rather than something glued awkwardly onto the side.

Flitting in and out of our warframes is an intriguing idea, but I think we need more interactivity, Operators directly assisting their Warframes and vice versa, some kind of way to use both at the same time or easily in tandem.  Turning our Warframe into a unique kind of specter might be nice, one that actually backs us up or jumps in front of bullets to deflect, or focus fires on targets you effectively mark in some manner.
But when I think of tag team, I sort of envision the smaller and more clever things, like Warframes being able to toss their ghost operator's out in the middle of a fight, so the player still controls the warframe while the operator performs a specific task before zapping back, or having the Operator pop out behind the Warframe and juice them up with a void beam to overload their powers.  Little cooperative options here and there to open up tactics and give you options for different kinds of enemies.

If the operator combat became dynamic like you described, I could see myself being excited for it. Someone mentioned popping out of your WF during a bullet jump, doing a special attack and landing back as a WF.... That would be awesome. No one wants to walk out as a feeble operator for no reason, it needs to be dynamic and ADD to mobility, not take away

21 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

It's not as common as ammo drops, but I do seem to get more than enough energy orbs to power Prowl through a whole mission solo.  Even on my low level account that doesn't have access to focus or energy pads, I find enough to fully charge up my energy bar.  Are players really spamming powers that much while having low efficiency that energy orb drops are a problem?  I'm not trying to be obtuse.  It's just that I just really don't understand how some are doing this.   

Interesting, I can hardly do that with my max fleeting+streamline Ivara.

Then again, I hardly stand around long enough for the prowl cast to steal anything and just onehit them.. how slow do you actually play missions?!

2 hours ago, blazinvire said:

I think my only real concern about operators is the flow of gameplay, which has already been voiced.

I remember from one of the devstreams or something, there was mention of a sort of tag-team idea with Warframes and their Operators, which seems to be what you're aiming for with the whole residuals and combat operator, but I think it's gonna need a lot more work to make it feel like a true part of the game rather than something glued awkwardly onto the side.

Flitting in and out of our warframes is an intriguing idea, but I think we need more interactivity, Operators directly assisting their Warframes and vice versa, some kind of way to use both at the same time or easily in tandem.  Turning our Warframe into a unique kind of specter might be nice, one that actually backs us up or jumps in front of bullets to deflect, or focus fires on targets you effectively mark in some manner.
But when I think of tag team, I sort of envision the smaller and more clever things, like Warframes being able to toss their ghost operator's out in the middle of a fight, so the player still controls the warframe while the operator performs a specific task before zapping back, or having the Operator pop out behind the Warframe and juice them up with a void beam to overload their powers.  Little cooperative options here and there to open up tactics and give you options for different kinds of enemies.

DBL post

43 minutes ago, BlueberryIsWar said:

Then again, I hardly stand around long enough for the prowl cast to steal anything and just onehit them.. how slow do you actually play missions?!

Prowl walk speed boosted by Infiltrate using 150-199% power strength.  About the normal walking speed of frames.  It's not really how slow I'm playing the mission but more how fast I kill the enemies to get all the energy drops.  The more dead enemies the more energy orb drops.  I don't even worry about Prowl stealing from enemies.  When it happens good, but I don't depend on it.  

Edit: If I pop a energy pad at the start of the mission, I can stay topped of with energy the whole time.  Or just use Rakta Cernos.  The Alt account doesn't have either of those options so I have to kill enemies while having the highest efficiency possible to make it last.

edit 2: This is all while limiting the use of Artemis Bow.  Because energy would drain even faster.  I like to save Artemis Bow for harder/tougher enemies and Bosses

I'm just happy we're getting this update, And i'm not SUPER worried (still a little worried) if the Focus system works "perfectly" because I don't think anything that DE has ever made something that worked out "Perfect" at release. Also usually they do a decent job at releasing those hot-fixes that usually have quite a few bug fixes. Yes, I'm a little worried that they nerfed all the focus trees, but they have not given us many numbers other than what we have seen. Also, They didn't show us the actual focus trees (other than naramon, but even then they only scrolled over a few of the actual Abilities thingies in the tree) so I am going to try to tell myself that they probably aren't as bad as everyone seems to be making them out to be. Looking at Devstream 98, Near the end of the stream Rebecca did take out the Operator for a few moments, and to me it looked like the movement had been adjusted (I don't remember Operators being able to stand like that) So they must have done something with it? I'm not sure because at this point I'm speculating, But wouldn't it make sense for an "Eidolon Hunter" to be a bit more mobile? I know they said this is a big update, and to me they have not gone into much detail on everything that is coming, Most specifically the entire Focus/Operator Stuff they seem to be adding. Did you guys know those weapons that the Operators have are going to be similar to the Zaw weapons? That what Steve had said, at the very least. I doubt it will have quite as many different parts/Options, and while they may be awful at telling us accurate release dates,(which in my experience is a bad business practice I might add) I don't think Steve would be straight up lying to us.(If DE doesn't release POE this next week, I will defiantly be sad, If it doesn't come the week after that I will be both sad and very irritated/Annoyed with them) I guess what I'm trying to say (mostly to myself, posting it here so if someone else sees it and at least somewhat agrees I'll know my thinking is actually productive) is that I think there is more to this update than what has been shown, so we should at the very least keep an open mind about what DE is doing. So, maybe I should put this part at the top of the Post but from what I understand what is coming to the game, here is a generic list with what I see as being added to the game.

1. The plains themselves. (The Idea of a More Open world, so I don't get annoyed with all the loading screens and will have a Very large amount of space to roam, compared to the Tile sets) This includes those Dynamic Missions, Procedurally Generated Caves, Snipers being able to be Sniper for once.

2. Cetus. Yes this is part of the Plains, but because there is more to it than "A village with non Tenno", Which was missing from the game because I like the idea of having something, or someone worth defending and fighting for as a Tenno. This is kinda its own thing but that also means the useful interactions I get with them. Creating Weapons, Foraging for Resources, to be Turned in to either crafting components. Also the Fishing, and I will find this Interesting, because once in a while I will probably get bored of making the Grineer wish they hadn't been stationed at POE. Don't forget the various Cetus Citizens that also sell Cosmetics. 

3. The Eidolon Hunting, Which also means hopefully, Some good loot. They mentioned there will be more arcanes added with this update, i think primarily for the Operator, but Who knows, maybe some for Warframes as well? Lets include, Operator Customization, because I think it kinda ties into that, but isn't as big as Focus.

4. Focus rework. The main thing people seem to be freaking about. Honestly, because this game is still technically, in Beta I kinda expected the Focus system to be changed eventually. Maybe they should have updated it sooner, but when? the War Within Would have been the most obvious time, But I don't know with the POE coming out now, that would have been a great time to do it. Before that, There was no just plain operator mode, so at that time, it wasn't really needed, and they probably would have done something that would have needed to be changed later anyway.

5. (Leaked and Kinda Ignored) Mod Sets. I have not seem much, other then the rewards screen, and a few leaked photos of it. I think they may not be the best mods, but it will be interesting if they add sets that are WORTH having on you're warframe.

6. Glass Frame. Along with the Quest that takes place in POE. 

I don't think It sounds like much, but I'm pretty sure it going to take many hours out of my life (Not doing anything anyways). 

So to sum up, DE, Hurry up. I'm an impatient Human Who wants his Plains NOW!

Unless DE changes the operator way to move so the void dash can be used effectively since that game is a lot mobile around the map and the players, i see as a waste of time and effort to try to make operator in any way, usefull. Since the opertator have the worse gameplay that i ever used on any game that already played so please make it at least more fluid since we are already at 2017.

I agree totally with the guy who suggested to make void dash like the roll command on limbo.

I do not need Focus to have any strenght because of well builded frames, a lot of rivens and arcanes, so the focus for me are just a compliment.

Well.... Gonna test if is a foolish try of DE to waste resources like they did on Lunaro, but at least WF is gonna have a open-world so or change the operator to:

-Have more fluid movement since the actual is sooo badly developement;

-Get more simple commands and more sprint speed;

-Use the Focus abilities with better tracking aim.

Or else, will be a new joke.

30 minutes ago, BlueberryIsWar said:

Because Channeling is the proposed passive for the Zenurik Tree.

Yeah, they did remove Stamina. My point exactly. The currently strongest weapon type doesn't require anything and also conveniently restores your HP.

Immortality? I pick up caster frames all the time, seems to me they aren't immortal just because of Zenurik. Most of them are actually literally one hit kills in higher lvl content. And yeah, with all the forced synergies a lot of them will become quite a pain to use without reliable energy flow.

Limbo literally draws black outlines around the characters, which I consider to be cell shading? :o

One of the proposed Zenurik residuals, yes. Not the one I was talking about, nor does it have anything to do with general energy economy that everyone is losing it over.

Immortality was in reference to removing health as a resource, not energy. Because if removing stamina is cause for removing energy as a concern, it's cause for removing any resource (it's not). The point was that, if you don't have to think about how you use a resource, you may as well not track that resource at all. The extreme of this is that you can't lose health because you don't have any, and therefore can't die. Alternatively, you have no health, so everything kills you in one hit. Either way, the point stands: we have these resources for a reason, and mechanics that allow us to ignore them in the long term are not good for the game. Stamina was similarly removed for a reason, and we don't have comparable reasons for removing energy, ammo, or health.

Oh. The outlines. Well, no, that's not cel shading, either.

Spoiler

"The name comes from cels (short for celluloid), the clear sheets of acetate, which are painted on for use in traditional 2D animation. [...] Conventional (smooth) lighting values are calculated for each pixel and then quantized to a small number of discrete shades to create the characteristic flat look – where the shadows and highlights appear more like blocks of color rather than mixed in a smooth way."

Basically, cel shading is supposed to imitate the appearance of traditional hand-drawn animation, which may include black ink-like outlines, but more importantly involves shading in blocks, rather than smooth per-pixel lighting of computer rendering that would be too time-consuming to perform on every frame by hand. Limbo washes out all the colours, adds a filter for his energy colour, and adds an outline to prevent enemies becoming too hard to see, but he doesn't change how anything is shaded.

24 minutes ago, BlueberryIsWar said:

Really? A max efficiency Ivara can't maintain Prowl indefinitely? Well now I'm just confused. Prowl's pickpocket ability is just a bonus. You get enough energy by killing quickly. Your Prowl should use a little over half as much energy as mine, and I don't run out.

10 hours ago, BlueberryIsWar said:

We are talking here about channeling your melee weapon. Not channeling abilities.

Amazing how the use of one word with multiple uses can cause so much confusion. Not once did i make mention of warframes, and given the effects of the focus ability it should be quite obvious that i'm talking about melee. Also amazing that life strike seems to be the only channeling mod people seems to think exists.

6 minutes ago, Sorenxoras said:

No, just channeling melee. For builds that run off of it, that extra 50% efficiency will be pretty damn nice.

Considering the only serious use Channeling ever gets is Life Strike to connect, what, 1-3 hits and turn it off again, and that Naramon is giving you a Flat +50% Damage Bonus, which is basically a complete replacement to channeling damage that costs no energy... No, No one its right mind would grind Zenurik for that.

*Simplest Solution to Everyone's Problem* (DE included)

Compromise.

-Take away the "50% channeling efficiency". (It's horrible. Really. Stop it.)

-Make it "30% power efficiency for the rest of the mission".

-Keep the cap at 75% efficiency for all powers.

Easy fix and this disaster of a thread can end. This compromise works because:

- DE wants energy regen not to be locked behind one school.

-Players want build diversity. This can free up a mod slot or help ease Blind Rage builds.

-This would make Zenurik useful without making it necessary.

DO IT. IT'S EASY. EVERYONE STOP BEING RIDICULOUS.

/thread.

-

3 hours ago, UrielColtan said:

I'd rather they be more like Grey Fox, or Raiden from Metal Ger Rising Revengeance(Ya know, Ninja.), with some seamless Jojo Stand shaningans thrown in.

I personally disagree on not having to be as fast as the Warframe, I won't accept any gimping of movement if they are expecting me to embrace this symbiotic relationship. Different abilities sure but nothing less as far as basic fundamentals such as primary movement, go, because as you may know, Shark Wing is not exactly fun to move around with either, and its actually faster than the operator.  Inhibited mobility for Operators is especially more glaring and problematic, given that the Warframe and Tenno fight on the same terrain.

Just portray the Tenno mobility in a different way, like having the Tenno propel themselves on void clouds, or move around like wispy ghosts or something,

if they want to keep up the presentation of Tenno as physically weaker, but don't nerf fluid mechanics simply for the sake of "lore" or an attempt to artificially prolong tasks, and thus time spent in the game(A misguided way to attempt doing this.), this way. Activating the Operator in and of itself is also particularly important, it has no flowmotion at present.

I mean, jump, side step...all done through void would be the cool way to make Operator move around.

Some pages ago I posted the Nero gif from Devil May Cry 4 to describe the concept of evasion movement.

You know, one moment I'm here, the next one I'm behind you...like a "void demon"

I also suggested the hard cover system (thus the Snake reference, but it could be Marcus Phoenix, or Nathan Drake or even Hayden Tenno) because someone that can be one shotted, should have the chance to go in cover and wait for their mana pool to restore or to not face a much bigger menace full front. 

10 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

"Logical evolution". I think that probably means something different for DE than it does for you or me. For years players have asked for open world, as I have, knowing that it was a natural evolution of the game's various game modes. I wanted something similar for space gameplay with a proper space mode, with actual space fighters, because I think that's a natural expansion of Warframe's gameplay (expanding in scale and scope). But what DE did was make an open world with little integration of Warframe's current game modes and that actually doesn't feel alive because DE decided not to put any civilians in the open world area. So DE thinks the Ostrons bring culture, but it's not directly integrated into gameplay (you can't explore the Plains and run into a civilian town or anything like that). I mean, your scenario of DE wanting to offer players different tools for "players' choice and variety" are why I want DE to add more non-archwing vehicles, like hoverbikes and mechanical Golden Maw-like mounts and Grineer Dargyns and Ogmas that we can hijack - for player choice and variety. It's why I want to be able to use my Sentinel as a drone to recon areas. For player choice and variety. All these are things I think would be a logical evolution of Warframe. But nope. Apparently player choice and variety don't fit Warframe (at least according to some community members here). Things that I, and you, would consider "logical evolution" are not logical to DE.

I guess it's just a different perspective on games or something. I think it's because they're not really familiar with the action/adventure/shooter genre, and they certainly aren't familiar with open world.

What I suggest and you suggest are not self exclusive and can totally exist side by side.

I also suggested, (and some other did) an exo armor for the Warframes.

My take was a power-up like the Juggernaut of CoD pvp, when reaching a set of conditions gives the player the chance deploy a 60 seconds (or 90 or 120 seconds) power up exo skeleton with which frames could use archweapons for example.

Warframe can evolve in so many directions because such a setup that could allow to do so many cool things that not even DE has understood its potential.

You can add almost everything with simple solutions.

Some might say, why hoverbikes if you have archwing already?

Anti aerial cannons? Tenno technology disrupting fields? Whatever.

But still sharkwing is not employed in Plains of Eidolon.

I just hope DE goes through a careful reading of this thread not skipping a single line, because there are so many cool ideas that are not asking the moon, but make sense and are well conceived and would honestly make the game become better and better.

Congratulations you killed Zenurik. Why should I be subverted with regen energy that clumsy operator when you can just throw the pill? You radically changed the school, but not allowed to throw from the school experience, is not very nice...

12 hours ago, GhostLacuna said:

That already exists. 

just because a min maxers meta does exist does not mean i has to be followed even though i think macro atterax users should be adressed by the developers. 

People say mag is useless or that ash cant be used now but i have builds for both that i enjoy playing and i am not alone in playing builds and having fun no matter what people on the forums or youtubers say. 

You could try to spice it up. 

i create my own scenarios and test them out.

go to  adaro and pull all enemies and kill them of with hirudo comes to mind. Not the most effective way to play but it was fun to me at least :)

Ash is my favorite frame theme wise(A ninja.) but I'm not satisfied with how Ash is in utility, so I criticize him. I want Ash improved and made more fun to use. I never even used Bladestorm spam or whatever back before the rework, and was hoping they would make a better ultimate instead, one preferably more interactive and without annoying cutscenes too, like Steve suggested they were going to remedy. But all they ended up doing was making Bladestorm slower to use, more energy hungry, and keeping the annoying cutscenes. I also wanted them to do more tweaks to his other abilities too. Stuff like a more free form Teleport/dash In the vein of Blink from Dishonored, a Smoke Bomb that can launch enemies along with turning him invisible, more Shuriken spawn(say one or two extra) with added punch through, and better scaling. Mag seems to have gotten some improvements since her rework nerf, though she is quite energy reliant with her "synergy", and squishy. I would also not disparage Mag fans if they feel she has been lacking. She certainly can be improved in areas, that's for sure, looking at you especially, ultimate. 

Being "able to use" a frame isn't exactly good enough, let alone automatically enjoyable if even you can.

51 minutes ago, Jicematoro said:

You do realise Zenurik is like, Second or Third on the list of Problems here, right? lol

Except it's not.

Energy has been the main topic, followed by operator movement.

We should focus on the passives.

Movement is not getting reworked before launch. Focus on what can be fixed.

Archived