Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pandero is so much better than Vasto Prime it's disgusting!

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Especially with Mesa and her charged shot. A level 100 heavy has no chance against one charged shot followed by the fan hammer. Meanwhile Vasto Prime has no alt fire and is just so pitiful. 

DE they both mainly do slash damage. But Pandero is hands down better than Vasto Prime. Can we please change that!? Buff Vasto Prime to 25% crit chance and 35% status chance. 

Come on, you guys buffed Sicarus twice, gave the Latos a huge buff...but left poor Vasto behind. :sad:

Thank you

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

On 10/12/2017 at 4:00 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Vasto Prime

• Vasto Prime Mastery Rank increased from 0 to 3.
  • Vasto Prime damage increased from 60 to 70.
  • Vasto Prime status chance increased from 15 to 20%.
  • Vasto Prime critical chance increased from 15 to 20%.

11 minutes ago, Mk_1 said:

Pandero has +10% more crit 5% less status 2.5 crit chance multiplier. And Pandero has a alt fire fan hammer. Pandero does 6 more damge, reload is negligible. If you like revolvers old western type Secondaries there is really no reason to use Vasto or Magnus over Pandero. 

Pandero looks like a toy gun tho...fashion wise it will never be my weapon of choice. Pandero is a MR7 while Vasto Prime is a MR3 weapon. And Vasto Prime has a higher deposition in riven (5vs3) so ultimately it still has more potential then Pandero.

Edited by Marvelous_A

12 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

Pandero looks like a toy gun tho...fashion wise it will never be my weapon of choice

And when that Prime comes out, gonna be nasty sick! I love Panderos aesthetics. Makes Vasto Prime look like a little cap gun. Plus "fan hammer"! Aand wut!

10 hours ago, Crevan_ said:

It's even better than Lato Prime (a $250 pistol). I'm glad they buffed the Lato Prime, but it still needs a higher Critical Damage Multiplier to 2.5 or just an increase in its base damage to 40.

Min 3:30

Lato Prime is amazing and with it's Riven disposition of 5 its unreal! 

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Pandero has +10% more crit 5% less status 2.5 crit chance multiplier. And Pandero has a alt fire fan hammer. Pandero does 6 more damge, reload is negligible. If you like revolvers old western type Secondaries there is really no reason to use Vasto or Magnus over Pandero. 

i wish i can show u my 2 monster riven for akmagnus.. and without riven akmagnus is one of better secondary in game...

@(Xbox One)RDeschain82 sadly you're right, Pandero really is what Vasto should have been. even though Vasto Prime has been buffed, it's still beaten statistically by the Pandero, and the fan-fire is arguably more fun. best we can hope for is that AkVasto Prime will be introduced via Baro relics and at least then it can have higher mag capacity over the Pandero.

Pandero Prime is gonna be powerful as f**k though, better than any other primed pistol if it's done right.

What could thet possibly do to make pandero prime better than its normal self than to turn it into a moster red crit weapon.

Itd be better if they kept the stats the same but gave it a unique power like Ballistica Prime or altered the fans recoil to zero because orokin recoil disabling or something. 

Maybe make mobs explode? Iunno.

Id prefer if primes went in said direction instead.

What im curious about is Tenora Prime because that things pretty great.

Edited by (PS4)psycofang

Agreed. The vasto buff was nice, but it still needs a bit more imo. The Sicarus got way better treatment imo.

Though I don't find the fan the hammer alt fire necessary for the Vasto. The thing already practically shoots as fast as you can click, so you can just manually spam bullets without having to actually commit your entire magazine.

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Especially with Mesa and her charged shot. A level 100 heavy has no chance against one charged shot followed by the fan hammer. Meanwhile Vasto Prime has no alt fire and is just so pitiful. 

DE they both mainly do slash damage. But Pandero is hands down better than Vasto Prime. Can we please change that!? Buff Vasto Prime to 25% crit chance and 35% status chance. 

Come on, you guys buffed Sicarus twice, gave the Latos a huge buff...but left poor Vasto behind. :sad:

Thank you

I agree that they do need to buff Vasto Prime AGAIN for the weapon type it.  I would stack on the initial buff:

+5% status

+5% crit

+10 slash damage 

.2 second faster reload

unique +25% draw/swap speed

It's WAY cooler than Euphona Prime or Pandero and should fill the niche between the two, which it doesn't really do.

I love the VP, have DOTD skin for it and Akvasto in wait for Akvasto Prime but stat love still needed.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

@(Xbox One)RDeschain82 sadly you're right, Pandero really is what Vasto should have been. even though Vasto Prime has been buffed, it's still beaten statistically by the Pandero, and the fan-fire is arguably more fun. best we can hope for is that AkVasto Prime will be introduced via Baro relics and at least then it can have higher mag capacity over the Pandero.

Pandero Prime is gonna be powerful as f**k though, better than any other primed pistol if it's done right.

100% agree sir.

Ok Story time: So I'll help newbs farm every so often. And When I do I generally don't use PM and just use my shooting gallery build. Then I'll throw on a Pandero Riven with punch thru, reload speed, and crit chance and bring the scourge. Put speed holster in my Exilus.

Let me tell you the addiction of throwing the Scourge at a group of enemies,  then sliding while spamming your fan hammer. Its truly a special feeling. :satisfied: Also helps clear many enemies when someone is downed. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I agree that they do need to buff Vasto Prime AGAIN for the weapon type it.  I would stack on the initial buff:

+5% status

+5% crit

+10 slash damage 

.2 second faster reload

unique +25% draw/swap speed

It's WAY cooler than Euphona Prime or Pandero and should fill the niche between the two, which it doesn't really do.

I love the VP, have DOTD skin for it and Akvasto in wait for Akvasto Prime but stat love still needed.

Agreed. The DOTD skin is nice. 

6 hours ago, ashrah said:

i wish i can show u my 2 monster riven for akmagnus.. and without riven akmagnus is one of better secondary in game...

IIRC, Panderos alt fire has the highest DPS for any secondary. OP is correct in saying it is much better than Vasto. The only competition Pandero has is Sicarus Prime. Even Euphona is worse because Pandero is a slash based pistol. I would love to see a Vasto Prime buff again.