Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Meteor and Operation: Plague Star

Outssiss

sorry too lazy to add picture, behind the wall in the distance there is shadow of some giant construction or at least part of it, it looks kinda like half of exilus adapter (or more or less big sentient) and I noticed there are blue flashes and lightning around it .. ignore me if it happened before too

13 minutes ago, Fylas said:

my money is on halloween event that went bust and is gonna be 2 days late as some of the crew went off to go to the con thingy and missed the deadline :O 

They already said on Twitter they're not having anything this year PoE has kept them busy...

But as someone else said it might have been planned but they killed it because it wasn't completed but this was on a timer.

At Tennocon they were testing Lephantis on PoE's surface.

Living Meteor + Tennocon footage = Lephantis probability.

Long shot?

Acolyte event.  They are peeved that the Towers are being harmed and are after Cetus.

They are the new bounty system targets.

That's how I'd flip it into an event.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

6 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

They already said on Twitter they're not having anything this year PoE has kept them busy...

But as someone else said it might have been planned but they killed it because it wasn't completed but this was on a timer.

judging from the last twitter post -//-GRINEER LOG 1103: ANOMALY DETECTED IN ATMOSPHERE...CAUTION-//-  

it seems to be one of those "expect patch right after devstream" teases. but what I don't get is why they mention the grineer  making a fuss about it, they got spaceships that even work in atmosphere and jump drives, they can just CHECK if it bothers them O-o 

1 hour ago, Fylas said:

-//-GRINEER LOG 1103: ANOMALY DETECTED IN ATMOSPHERE...CAUTION-//-

So seriously speaking, here's what I think it's going to be:

1. The delivery of an S-class terralyst. Steve already confirmed that they will be adding more Eidolon types to the game, so with this even we might get more info on the nature of the Eidolons themselves. 

2. Some of kind of brand new event in celebration of Devstream 100, which is this Friday. 

3. Umbra. Now, this is the most unlikely, as DE hasn't officially announced that they're deploying The Sacrifice yet. But who knows? Maybe DE wants to surprise us. However, since this event is tied to the Plains, I can only surmise that the event was designed after PoE was deployed. It seems that Umbra was already ready before the Plains. But who knows? I really feel like it could be Umbra, but maybe that's just wishful thinking. 

I agree with some of you guys, and disagree with of other. 

Don't think it's just a Halloween event, firstly because as a veteran player, I understood that such an event like this WOULDN'T disappoint us in this way. Secondly because we have this S#&$:Resultado de imagem para warframe jack o naut

Now entering in the deep, dark and sugestive world of Warframe's lore possibilities, we all saw on the Umbra trailer that strange beeps of a LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM. As we know, Lotus said us that's a live meteor so I barely can refuse the idea that Umbra is incoming, hopefully this year.

But as we know, we waited for so long for the War Within and I can say if this would a Yu-Gi-OH game DE obviously will use soonTM. Another point that i saw (as far i'm in the 4° of this discussion) it's that we still have that disgusting infested throne where we can get Space Cancer. 

Imagem relacionada

Yeah, in my messy mind Helminth still as a possibility for this ''Live Meteor''. As far we haven't (Or hadnt', who knows?) any function beyond get/remove the Helminth Charger's cyst. So could the Meteor have some coligation with this entity, and then with some kind of another Infested Entity? We know that there's some things like Jordas that can travel through space. Keep your eyes open for a Lephantis and Jordas breeding. 

And so we got those SENTIENT OUTPOSTS, reveald during the Tennocon 2017. Trully?I personally don't expect them too early, and not for the fact that in that time they were just sketches, but also (not 100% sure) DE said that they should be another tiliset system? Come on. Huge places like that falling into Cetus? Goodbye, Konzu, Onkko, Sumbaat and all the life within a range of 1000 Km².
Resultado de imagem para Warframe sentient tennocon 2017

(Talking about this... but it's too early for this S#&$.) 

Finally, we still have 2 more possibilities: DE is seeking to EXPAND the POE (they said that on the Devstream 100 announcement), so we could have some more exploration and bugs of the size of  Hunhow or a Teralyst. And...

THE GHOULS. I didn't seen anyone talking about them. We fully forget that the special of the Grineer in the Plains wasn't there, and so that DE already do, they're dropping them in a special area, and i really don't expect that it must be veteran-focused. 

Or something related with Lotus. Always good for Warframe Lore.

Thanks for reading.

32 minutes ago, --AJ-TahuXL said:

I agree with some of you guys, and disagree with of other. 

Don't think it's just a Halloween event, firstly because as a veteran player, I understood that such an event like this WOULDN'T disappoint us in this way. Secondly because we have this S#&$:Resultado de imagem para warframe jack o naut

Now entering in the deep, dark and sugestive world of Warframe's lore possibilities, we all saw on the Umbra trailer that strange beeps of a LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM. As we know, Lotus said us that's a live meteor so I barely can refuse the idea that Umbra is incoming, hopefully this year.

But as we know, we waited for so long for the War Within and I can say if this would a Yu-Gi-OH game DE obviously will use soonTM. Another point that i saw (as far i'm in the 4° of this discussion) it's that we still have that disgusting infested throne where we can get Space Cancer. 

Imagem relacionada

Yeah, in my messy mind Helminth still as a possibility for this ''Live Meteor''. As far we haven't (Or hadnt', who knows?) any function beyond get/remove the Helminth Charger's cyst. So could the Meteor have some coligation with this entity, and then with some kind of another Infested Entity? We know that there's some things like Jordas that can travel through space. Keep your eyes open for a Lephantis and Jordas breeding. 

And so we got those SENTIENT OUTPOSTS, reveald during the Tennocon 2017. Trully?I personally don't expect them too early, and not for the fact that in that time they were just sketches, but also (not 100% sure) DE said that they should be another tiliset system? Come on. Huge places like that falling into Cetus? Goodbye, Konzu, Onkko, Sumbaat and all the life within a range of 1000 Km².
Resultado de imagem para Warframe sentient tennocon 2017

(Talking about this... but it's too early for this S#&$.) 

Finally, we still have 2 more possibilities: DE is seeking to EXPAND the POE (they said that on the Devstream 100 announcement), so we could have some more exploration and bugs of the size of  Hunhow or a Teralyst. And...

THE GHOULS. I didn't seen anyone talking about them. We fully forget that the special of the Grineer in the Plains wasn't there, and so that DE already do, they're dropping them in a special area, and i really don't expect that it must be veteran-focused. 

Or something related with Lotus. Always good for Warframe Lore.

Thanks for reading.

My only critique with your story-boarding? On Twitter, they showed us a Grineer transmission, it told all space traffic to avoid the anomaly and that scans are inconclusive. The Kweens' boys are spooked cuse they can't tell what it is, so, that cuts off that last bit.

Everyone is thinking it is Halloween related or a new event coming, but look no further as I blow this case wide open.

The living mass that is hurling through the atmosphere is something people are wondering about. DE stated in their tweet: "-//-GRINEER LOG 1103: ANOMALY DETECTED IN ATMOSPHERE...CAUTION-//-"

1103 could mean 11/03 or November 3rd (tomorrow). What living thing arrives on November 3rd that requires a caution warning? No other than the man himself:

OOyNfes.jpg

Sarcasm aside, it all makes sense. People are overthinking this really hard. This was just a shower thought and honestly makes the most sense. Thank me later to alleviating future disappointment when it is not an event :highfive: .

Edited by --Q--Voltage