Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Deluxe is nice.

.Bee.

Hello,i like Ember Deluxe  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is my suggestion in making it better: Chroma deluxe has a toggle option for the wings on his back in the auxiliary slot, and players loved it because we were given that option,since fashion is important what if Ember's could get a toggle for the feathers on the legs and arms? 

I think it would be a cool addition. Thanks for reading!

49 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

Yeah. It's a really nice skin , found a good color scheme for it. But more fire effects or special effects on abilities could be nice :D

You mean those special effects Steve said she would have but which never ended up being made? Yea, I too would like to see some special effects. 

2 hours ago, Anthraxicus said:

The solution for the skin is to remove all of its "unique" features and call it an addition? Is that correct?

i said "what if Ember deluxe could get a toggle for the feathers", the addition of the toggle... 

Those are just extra on the skin,it looks good with and without, i just want more options for fashion. Just like Chroma's wings.

Edited by .Bee.

3 hours ago, .Bee. said:

i said "what if Ember deluxe could get a toggle for the feathers", the addition of the toggle... 

Those are just extra on the skin,it looks good with and without, i just want more options for fashion. Just like Chroma's wings.

In other words, you want them to add an option to allow you to remove ugly stuff from the skin? Don't worry, man. I get you. That skin is ugly as hell. We don't need to pretend it is good to please the artists.

2 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I'm seeing a lot of Vermilion skins running around now.... I guess people do like and accept it.

It was never as bad as the rage post made it out to be. The art team was right in doing what they want. 

Well, the Art team is objectively speaking always right in doing what they want because they have guidelines they follow too :P

Something else is whether it clicks or not with the playerbase. I guess the big issue here is that we have knowledge of previous concepts, which has in turn biased people more than it would have if we were shown this from the get go.

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

Well, the Art team is objectively speaking always right in doing what they want because they have guidelines they follow too :P

Something else is whether it clicks or not with the playerbase. I guess the big issue here is that we have knowledge of previous concepts, which has in turn biased people more than it would have if we were shown this from the get go.

Probably a minute faction of the player base care about the drama. Point is, that the skin isn't as terrible a the outrage made it out to be. 

15 hours ago, .Bee. said:

Hello,i like Ember Deluxe  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is my suggestion in making it better: Chroma deluxe has a toggle option for the wings on his back in the auxiliary slot, and players loved it because we were given that option,since fashion is important what if Ember's could get a toggle for the feathers on the legs and arms? 

I think it would be a cool addition. Thanks for reading!

Lets do it to Mag Skin too. that cloth is ugly!

10 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I'm seeing a lot of Vermilion skins running around now.... I guess people do like and accept it.

It was never as bad as the rage post made it out to be. The art team was right in doing what they want. 

The skin itself is not bad (that helm though), that's not the problem. It is a slighty changed (thinner) default Ember mesh with some stuff added on it. If you give people the option between normal Ember or a bit fancier Ember, they'll go for the later. The problem that people complained (even though gotta admit some went really exagerating saying its trash) is that it's not deluxe quality, which I agree aswell, and on top of that add the chicken meme that is Ember. Adding to this, the way DE handled (or didn't?) the feedback and backlash.

Edited by Kiwinille

2 hours ago, Kiwinille said:

The skin itself is not bad (that helm though), that's not the problem. It is a slighty changed (thinner) default Ember mesh with some stuff added on it. If you give people the option between normal Ember or a bit fancier Ember, they'll go for the later. The problem that people complained (even though gotta admit some went really exagerating saying its trash) is that it's not deluxe quality, which I agree aswell, and on top of that add the chicken meme that is Ember. Adding to this, the way DE handled (or didn't?) the feedback and backlash.

Were you reading the same threads I've been reading? They weren't about how it wasn't "deluxe enough", it was straight bashing the art team and calling the skin ugly. 

I'm glad that the silent majority that don't come to forums have exonerated the art team and proven that people like it anyway. It makes all the whining seem more like a bunch of entitled noise. The backlash was less about the aesthetics of the skin and more about fanboying an artist and overly bashing DE to compensate.

Edited by Hypernaut1