Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #101!

[DE]Rebecca

I have a question regarding vacuum.

Can you make a universal mod/auxiliary attachment for both sentinels and companions, like [Boost Owner's Vacuum] from 3 to 12?

Move the vacuum part to the player, and have it augmented by sentinels and most importantly, Kavats and Kubrows. 

Am i Alone in the regards to " I dont want Universal Vacuum" Department?

Kubrows/Kavats, should not, and logicaly couldnt be walking vacuums

Vacuum should stay as a Sentinel thing, because, it makes sense, a floating vacuum robot

Second, Players should probably just get a 4m-3m pick up range, that 3m is a bit helpful, but SENTIENT CORES... {they need a beam pointing to them at all times}

its so hard to pick up sentient cores in POE, some lose that waypoint light, and others roll away, lost forever, some i pick up, and get nothing

What i do believe we could get, is Solo play only, Equip a Sentient, and a Kavat/Kubrow

Dual companions, only for Solo play, in pub/friend/invite only play, we can only take 1

The whole outcry baffles me, as some people, like to pick up the survival canisters, it helps

the hole system, and concept of UV is very big right now, but i do not get why

We're Warframes, Not Vacuums, unless you consider the resource cost for the Hema

Another thing

Can we please see a 20% reduction in the Focus costs to the powers, the prices are so insane 

And the grind is so bad, a farming method may yield 25-80k focus in 1 run, i have done that, to a base player 1k focus a mission

Playing, non-gimmicky to get Focus points barely gives you enough to even cap the daily

Unless you use a method, that lets you garner tons, [which shouldnt be removed, considering the huge wall of getting focus in general and the outrageous costs]

I know something like my old Loki spy/exterminate, Limbo/infinite spawn Spy glitch, those were kind of exploits in the game

But the new one, its about the only way to get a decent amount of focus, without the huge gigantic grind wall, and thats with a Affinity Booster/Stealth Multiplier 500%

Otherwise, i may get around 10k, from 10 waves on defense Akkad, Volt/Frost any aoe damage effects

And there was even a time in a defense sortie, i had around 26,000 as volt from it

If the cap was removed, the daily cap, people would spam farm the heck out of missions all day, infinite focus farm

Increase the cap, and they will just cap it, with farming methods

but the issue should start first with the Len's themselves, maybe a 10% increase to the base amount they earn

And the focus timer could be 60 seconds, not 45, maybe 12x or 16x 

But, i was thinking as well, if 1 player picks up that Focus item, His entire team would receive its bonus

So only 1 player must touch the Focus Drop, and then, all of his squad gains the multiplier, 45 seconds could stay, but maybe a higher Multiplier

At any rate, each power costs around 1.5, or 2.0 million focus, we can cap 250,000 a day, but most players yield only around 25-50k at best

25k from the eidolons shards, thats lame, it should be 75,000, perhaps, or sentient cores could also yield 1000.

The focus pools in general should probably have 6 pools.

1 pool for all 5 schools, and 2. for all focus gained, there as additional General pool that copies 50% of all earned focus

You may convert General Focus, into any of the 5 schools you choose

So lets say i have 3 zenurik lens on my gear, i get 15,000 focus for zenurik in my run, and 7500 will be added to the general pool,

15,000 Zenurik Focus, 7500 General focus, i can now add this to any school, even zenurik

this would help a lot in Waybounds, which could be more user friendly honestly

All the waybounds should be easier to equip as a whole, to boost our tenno's stats more simpler

How is the universal Focus Pool comming along? Will it increase the costs?

Effort/Reward of the nodes? Having use expend more than 600k points to unlock 15% of a bonus doesnt seem much for a "Last level".

Thinking of changing some nodes so they are more usefull?

This one is for Steve:

In the Devstream 100 you said something about "Operator melee animations", can you expand on that? Because some of us got flags raised when we met Quill Onkko PRIMARY.

PoE Questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Tenno hover bikes when?
  4. Sentient arm gun when?
  5. Sentient transporter when?
  6. Archwing secondaries when?
  7. Archwing melee stances when?
  8. Prime fishing rod when?
  9. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  10. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad  distilling extractor prime
  11. Vendor selling rugs when?
  12. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)

Questions from previous devstream topic:

Hi! My questions below:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  3. Baro when?
  4. Umbra when?
  5. Earth remaster when?
  6. Pablo appearance during devstream when?
  7. Clan nemesis system when?
  8. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  9. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  10. Operator interacting with pets when?
  11. Focus changes when?
  12. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  13. Tenno shotgun when?
  14. Kuva boss when?
  15. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  16. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  17. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it :D
  18. More mandachord sound packs when?
  19. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  20. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when?
  21. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  22. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  23. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  24. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  25. Shield-gating when?
  26. Flying through space with our orbiter when?
  27. TennoGen items for plat when?
  28. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  29. Different defense missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  30. Boss taunting us through out planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  31. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  32. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  33. Ordis quest when?
  34. John Prodman quest when?
  35. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  36. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  37. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  38. Phorid rework when?
  39. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  40. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  41. Other planet remasters when?

Keep up the good work! :)
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). :)

1-What's the next prime access?

2-The weapon of the Teno AMP will have a prime version?

3- I watched Devstream 100 but I did not receive any Loot. My account is all linked , twitch and warframe. I play on Xbox one I'm Brazilian and My gamertag is ThiagoBHDS. 

4- When are we going to have the invasion of the infested Plains for the consoles?

My son does not like the game, his one reason.  NO first person view, he hates the over the shoulder view.  If this question has been asked please ignore.

Can you make a first person view? 

Many times I've lost track of things due to warframe crap getting in the way of view.   I'm sure others would like a first person view.

Would you guys may be look into hotfixing certain enemies initial attacks when they see you? For example: Ancients scorpioning you as soon as they see you no matter how close you are to their face or heavy gunners ignoring everything else just so they can run up and ground slam you to knock you down, etc. Maybe make those abilities a little more situational for them to use instead of the default first attack no matter what? It gets really annoying sometimes.

Questions this new player has:
Can the infected/Grineer leave me alone for 5 seconds when I'm trying to fish?
How many more love letters will I get from the Stalker before our actual date?

My friend won't get on Warframe to play with me, can you make him?

Why does Lotus detail sending life support at the beginning of survival missions even though I'm pretty savvy at this point?

Are the weapons all balanced to work viably for a build at any given time or are they purposely limited to the mastery level (Meaning the earlier mastery levels, being earlier in the game, would have the weaker weapons)?

Are there any warframes that you've been less satisfied with recently? Some of the frames have been around for years to my knowledge; have any of them not held up with your more recent design philosophy?

When could we expect to get a radiation warframe? Does the confusion status effect (which Mirage, Nyx, and Saryn already sort of do in their own ways) make it more difficult to implement this element?

Archived