Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #101!

[DE]Rebecca

As a new player to warframe with.... 560 hours already invested in the last month and a half (yes I'm an addict)...

1. I've worked hard to get just about every warframe in the game (missing Ash and Nidus), tons of mods (though only 1 primed from Barro) but it saddens me that while there is all this choice out there I really wish there was better scaling of abilities for endgame content. When I say endgame content, I mean effective within sorties or even the highest tier of PoE bounties. It seems like there's still a lot of work that needs to be done to make more abilities scale through endgame.

Is this something being addressed?

2. Could we get an Octavia Instruments bundle? It would be nice if there was a discount for meistro in all of us who wants all the instrument selections to be able to buy them all for a discounted price.

3. On the subject of Octavia, I know this has been asked for before but I think you missed the point of the question when it was asked and read on the Dev Stream 100. It would be amazing if we had more note selection available for octavia, particularly on the melody. It makes sense for there to only be 3 percussion notes and only a handful of notes for the bass line, but the melody should have at the very least a single full octive. Changing the key as previously mentioned would be great in the event you're tryign to replicate a song in various keys, but it's the whole octive which is sorely missing. Just think about it, OCTAVIA can't even play a full OCTIVE in her melody.

I have a few questions.

• Can we have outfits for the operator that do not look like leather bondage gimp suits?

• Can the quills rep per day be increased or have another way to get rep outside of just cores and shards given not everyone is able to get into eidolon hunt and capture groups due to some elitism, poor connection and such?

• can we have a special exilus mod slot for kavats and kubros to carry vacuum so they can have more love in the plains? could even have it be a part of the prime collar that kubrows wear and let kavats wear it given it is orokin and orokin stuff can pretty much do any number of things.

• when will pets be able to stop being vampires in regards to doors? the grineer, corpus, and infested refuse to give them permission to enter.

• Will we ever be able to use two companions at once? a kubrow and a kavat, pet and sentinel ect?

• Can there be an easier way to get focus, or in a better term an alternative way to get focus along with an increase or a removal of the focus cap? I ask this one because 250k a day seems like a lot until you see the pricing of the focus skills, and not everyone is able to even get near the focus cap without some sort of bs. Not asking for a reduction of the 1 million + flawless to allow that passive to affect other trees, just a way to better get at that given a grind is fine but too much of one can make people uninterested.

My question was answered in a previous stream, but the concept was misunderstood. I asked about a Wolf/Primal Warframe, but I did not mean a quadruped. I am interested in more of a Bipedal wolf, much like a werewolf, but in the Warframe style of course. Maybe with a multiplayer/pack focus for the theme of his abilities? Thoughts?

Will there be a change to captura mode? I believe there are some, but when will they be worked on?

For the remote observers, they're somewhat difficult to work with, depending on where it lands, it... shows spots where it wasn't aimed at that eventually shows the map (below the surface on where your warframe is) depending on movement. Will they be able to receive tweaks to be more smoother or just remain as an option to be fixed in post?

Why not replace Sortie/Bounty Kuva with Kuva Reroll Tokens? Instead of trying to balance the proper amount of Kuva (arguments like "But 6,000 Kuva can roll an unrolled Riven X times" etc.), why not just reward players with X amount of rerolls directly. Give something like a 2+MR/2 cap for the tokens. This way players can have fun rerolling any of their Rivens (fresh or overrolled) without getting 20k Kuva every sortie and stockpiling 12 million Kuva by next year.

1. In the plains the rewards are saved after each bounty stage and after incursions. Would it be possible to implement something similar to endless missions, e.g. saving progress after every full rotation?

2. Mag (Prime) needs more energy, please give her a higher maximum.

Question 1:

Will the pet system be looked into at any point?  It's currently a hassle to switch between pets with needing to put them into stasis and thawing them out (mostly thawing them out and waiting.)  It's also discouraging to keep a pet over a sentinel when we have to maintain the animal with periodic DNA stabilizers.

Kavats have powerful breed specific abilities and powerful Kavat-only abilities.  Kubrows have only breed specific abilities and many of them feel lacking (IMO, Raksa and Huras being the only suitable options.)  Will there ever be Kubrow-only mods that offer powerful utility to the player?

Question 0:

Better gore when?  We're still using severed limbs and exposed guts from "The Darkness" if I'm correct, and while they're not quite showing their age, they definitely still have that "substitute" feel for something more appropriate that never got development time.  I'd definitely like to see Moa's getting shredded like Grineer do, and Elite Crewman to get fixed so that they can be shredded again.  I'd also like to see some setting for lasting bodies and messier, lasting blood decals when I clear a room.  In short, I want to be able to turn around and bask in my handiwork. 

Basically, I want Warframe to channel the spirit of Brutal DooM.  Gonna keep asking this one until I see messier hallways after an intense fire fight.  I promise.

Could we get a progress update on thoughts behind the Focus "2.1" rework?  For example:

• How will the shared pool costs work if we're still purchasing pool in individual schools?
  • Are other costs being reduced?  If so, by what percent overall versus the current total needs for each school?
  • Can we be given an alternate route to earning Greater Lenses again (say, returning them to the uncommon sortie reward pool)?  Or, maybe something like a weekly mission (similar to the weekly Ayatan mission) where we get a choice of lens at the end, with perhaps a chance of a choice of a greater lens?

Q don't you think the actuality bounties system is not the best?. why?, bc we need to come back to cetus everytime we finished every bounty, 

my idea is use the same idea of fissure and defense mission, put and stop/choose (vote) for next bounty so with this option we don't waste time going back to cetus and come back to plains.

Why not have vacuum increase in range in relation to speed?

When can we get seamless petting animations? 

Fur advancements?

Will we see more fauna on the plains?

New turning animation when? To quote Steve, current one looks low-rent,

Will there be procedural caves?

Can we get Archwing to scale higher in general? It seems weak to use AW powers against regular enemies. Elytron’s Nuke barely tickles grineer. Balance the increased power with higher level Archwing enemies.

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?
Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Join us this Friday, November 17th for our 101st Devstream!

Who:  Rebecca and the Devstream crew!

What:  We will be going over our plans for the rest of year and looking at some upcoming content! From the Fan melee weapon to Focus, join us as we discuss all the moving parts in development!

Prizes? Yes! We have to catchup on the grand prize from Devstream 100 (every Prime Access every released…), but we’ll also have the usual 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, November 17th at 2 p.m ET!  

Get your questions in by 10 a.m on Friday, November 17th!

Will Blade Storm be fixed to NOT be a terrible nigh useless ability outside of super specific metabuilds?

Is there any chance of allowing Loadouts with 2 melee weapons that we can swap on the fly to chain combos for increased awesome in the future?

Will Master Teasonai have his own quest where he teaches us how to tame Condors and have them as Pets?

Question: Will you ever look back at Warframe passives? Particularly for my son Vauban. Despite how unuseful other passives can be, Vauban's is the only one that cannot be used in solo play. I understand that the earlier frames were created without the need of a passive, so I am not begging for a particularly useful one. Just one that can be used when playing solo.

Archived